Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology  (Read 36511 times)
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:17 AM

It's unfortunate that the company did not provide any information on its official website on its business model. In my opinion, information about the company's business model is important to any investor, I would have thought about this at the place of the carVertical management.
Hello! I will not say whether there is information on the business model on the website, or not, because he himself did not. But I found it in white paper, which I downloaded from the official website. So, the business model of the company is based on the following: "One world - one decentralized registry for all vehicles".
If you saw information about the business model of this company, can you tell what development plans it has?
There is a description of two cases: with minimum and maximum fees for ICO. What is more interesting for you?
I would probably like firstly listen to how the company plans to stay afloat if you get only the minimum amount?))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

It's unfortunate that the company did not provide any information on its official website on its business model. In my opinion, information about the company's business model is important to any investor, I would have thought about this at the place of the carVertical management.
Hello! I will not say whether there is information on the business model on the website, or not, because he himself did not. But I found it in white paper, which I downloaded from the official website. So, the business model of the company is based on the following: "One world - one decentralized registry for all vehicles".
If you saw information about the business model of this company, can you tell what development plans it has?
There is a description of two cases: with minimum and maximum fees for ICO. What is more interesting for you?
I would probably like firstly listen to how the company plans to stay afloat if you get only the minimum amount?))
With minimal fees, as I understand, a minimal amount of funds will be spent for marketing and the maximum for the development of all products. A few months after the end of the ICO, the company plans to start earning the first revenue from the first product - carVertical.reports. In 13 months, the income should start to bring the product carVertical.WhiteLabel, and after 15 months - carVertical.API.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

With minimal fees, as I understand, a minimal amount of funds will be spent for marketing and the maximum for the development of all products. A few months after the end of the ICO, the company plans to start earning the first revenue from the first product - carVertical.reports. In 13 months, the income should start to bring the product carVertical.WhiteLabel, and after 15 months - carVertical.API.
In principle, even if the company collects a minimum amount of funds, for them it is not the end, but only the beginning))) It pleases. And now you can tell how the development of carVertical will occur if they manage to reach the hard cap on the ICO?
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

When will Wawe 4 end?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

When will Wawe 4 end?
Wawe 4 will end when the amount of fees exceeds the mark of 9050 Eth.
leholmes12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

If I, a legal entity, want to buy their White Label from carVertical, what documents will I need to provide them?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Hello everyone! Have companies already managed to build a soft cap?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

Hello everyone! Have companies already managed to build a soft cap?
Yes, the soft cap - 3050 Eth - has long been assembled. Now the amount of fees is already 7750 Eth.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

A very interesting point that the system will be able to give forecasts related to the future of a particular car. Can you find out exactly how such forecasts will be made?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

Will this data stored on the vehicle be public? No need to register or pay any fees to access this data?
ptbs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

Good afternoon, friends! Does anyone have detailed information about the company's marketing strategy for the first year of operation?
arakx

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Hello! I read the information that your system will learn all sorts of data about various cars. What is the purpose of such a study?
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

Love the idea of this project.

It definitely solves a real world problem and it's one of the reasons why I'm hesitant to buy used cars.
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

Good day, davs! Any bounty program? Or refferal program? Give me answer please
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

it looks like it's a very good platform that provides correct information. But the fact that users won't have to verify their identity makes me doubt it. Because some information that comes from abroad for example can be fake.
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

it looks like it's a very good platform that provides correct information. But the fact that users won't have to verify their identity makes me doubt it. Because some information that comes from abroad for example can be fake.
wait a second, every user will have to verify their identity during registration. All the information will be carefully checked after it was submitted. Especially if user refused to verify his identity.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

wait a second, every user will have to verify their identity during registration. All the information will be carefully checked after it was submitted. Especially if user refused to verify his identity.

Then why there is no algorithm that would be a responsible for checking whether or not user information was real?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

Then why there is no algorithm that would be a responsible for checking whether or not user information was real?
Because  they are going to use a third party to do it. Same as Civic Company uses. And of course in the near future they are planning to work out the algorithm.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

Because  they are going to use a third party to do it. Same as Civic Company uses. And of course in the near future they are planning to work out the algorithm.
how can you guarantee that the third party is going to provide you correct information about new users?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

hey everyone! Can investors still to get bonuses?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: