Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology  (Read 36511 times)
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

As for me, I don’t find it too difficult to check the auto before buying it. Yeah, it’s quite laborious task to do, but it’ll be useful for every car owner to check the data on a car using various databases, this would let him learn more about his “iron horse”.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dayasinfo

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

As for me, I don’t find it too difficult to check the auto before buying it. Yeah, it’s quite laborious task to do, but it’ll be useful for every car owner to check the data on a car using various databases, this would let him learn more about his “iron horse”.

Nobody doubts this. But you narrow down the functional of the project. The point isn’t only in checks with databases, ether open ore private ones, and so one. The point is also that the real history of the car should be recorded. Have you ever faced the situations when a new car owner after he’s bought it is restricted to register?
CAraBuss

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Nobody doubts this. But you narrow down the functional of the project. The point isn’t only in checks with databases, ether open ore private ones, and so one. The point is also that the real history of the car should be recorded. Have you ever faced the situations when a new car owner after he’s bought it is restricted to register?

No, but I understand what you’re talking about. What else can I get due to this data collected?
dayasinfo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

No, but I understand what you’re talking about. What else can I get due to this data collected?

I believe that the service of determination of market price will have high demand. When all the data is collected as unified whole and there’s info on market offers available, it won’t be difficult to determine the cost of the car. It should be great success with buyers and sellers, and the resellers market will “receive a jolt”.
CAraBuss

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

I believe that the service of determination of market price will have high demand. When all the data is collected as unified whole and there’s info on market offers available, it won’t be difficult to determine the cost of the car. It should be great success with buyers and sellers, and the resellers market will “receive a jolt”.

Well, this is that very advantage that I like most.
dayasinfo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

Yeah, users will play important role in development of the system. You can even say that the users will be the creators of the content, and that will be smth that they get a reward from carVertical.
CAraBuss

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

Yeah, users will play important role in development of the system. You can even say that the users will be the creators of the content, and that will be smth that they get a reward from carVertical.

A good idea! Are any other services planned to be launched as a result of accumulation and processing of data?
brianc1

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

Price dropping down seriously, why's that....
The bonus from the ICO was so good in the early waves, 45%, its just people dumping all they have once it hits exchanges, it's unfortunate but it always happens so, hopefully soon the price stabilises and rises again
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Nice ICO dump! Waiting for better dip and going with 10BTC. Expect little boost Smiley
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

Why was it decided to use blokchain rather than anything else as a basis for the project? This could be introduced with the help of traditional options.
rdizza

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Does the project have analogues in the world? Is it possible to compare it to anything? I’d like to understand what I should expect from the project.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

Price dropping down seriously, why's that....
The bonus from the ICO was so good in the early waves, 45%, its just people dumping all they have once it hits exchanges, it's unfortunate but it always happens so, hopefully soon the price stabilises and rises again

True, bonus in first wave was really generous. I expected this dip to happen when cV hit exchange, but this is now a standard with all ICOs. I haven't sold anything, not likely i will in near future. Would like so see their plans to come true.
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

From today carVertical is listed on Kucoin!
Great project!
Is this the name of the crypto exchange?
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

That is a promising project. Best of luck guys.
By what criteria do you determine the success of the project? Can you give advice?
robinzzon

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

If the project has a goal to become a global one, it should be logical to expect to find it on exchanges.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

From today carVertical is listed on Kucoin!
Great project!
Is this the name of the crypto exchange?

Yes, that is a new exchange, on the rise, and it will try to compete with the biggest ones in the crypto market. I made some trades, deposits and withdrawals there and they are super fast and efficient. So far, its looks great.
marcolopes

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

Does the project have analogues in the world? Is it possible to compare it to anything? I’d like to understand what I should expect from the project.

There are many WELL known projects implemented in this area...

https://www.autodna.com
https://uk.vin-info.com

The use of "blockchain" is nice, but then again, is not necessary, as there are no "copyright" that must be written in stone forever! (i prefer projects like PUBLICA or PO.ET)
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

I’ve heard that under some conditions the investors have to undergo KYC procedure when making a purchase of coins. What are these conditions?
Tunkka

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

Second hand car industry is vast global market and carVertical project is great to own it.
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:53:14 AM

Second hand car industry is vast global market and carVertical project is great to own it.
Agree but 1 small thing they could do if there  is any of the developers here or marketing folks. is to get the coin market cap updated.  give crypto market cap the correct information on circulating supply, and then it will show correct market cap.  that simple thing alone will make the price go up. very simple very easy. the Huh marks are very bad for cryptos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: