Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+  (Read 13153 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5916

Meh.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:28:02 PM

I have a query regarding the Avatar. Should I have a BTX image on my profile for each publication I made, why do not I do it?

You can not have an avatar until you are a Full Member AFAIK. So  maybe you'll be able to add it soon Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:30:33 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 10:18:55 PM by Hhampuz

A few updates that will affect all current and future participants in this campaign:

1. To avoid big swings in the value people receive after every 2 week period, we decided to peg the BTX reward amounts to USD. This will become effective for every new member joining the campaign and every member already in the campaign after the first two weeks, they will get paid by the new USD-system.
Here is the table for it:

|
  User Rank
|
   Status
|
   Signature
|
|
   Payout Signature
|
   Payout Avatar
|
|
  Legendary Member
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $52 USD
|
   $34 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $47 USD
|
   $30 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $42 USD
|
   $26 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $37 USD
|
   $23 USD
|
|
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   No
|
   $32 USD
|
   --- USD
|

2. We would like to have people wear a personal text for Bitcore. One of the below (without ""):
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin"
Everyone can decline to wear the text, but will be deducted $6 USD from total payment.

3. I will allow for 6 "Member" rank users to apply for this campaign! This will be limited to 6 to start but may be increased in the future depending on how many quality posters that applies.

All of these new updates will be in effect as of next week after the first two week payment period has concluded. Meaning you'll receive the current rates in BTX, you don't need to add the Personal Text until then and new Member rank users that are joining will start getting paid from the next payment period.

Will update OP with the new signature for the Member rank and will update the new rates and information as of then as well.

Thank you all for being a part of the campaign!

iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:41:03 PM

Very good news! At least for me as a member Smiley

Bitcointalk username & UID: iwosh  1165077
Current number of Posts: 107
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1KGwHm1D8xHshHCuEgNEc3Jeh49K8iFyyE
Signature/Avatar/Both: Signature (as a member i cannot change avatar)

Thanks
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:09:47 PM

I will become Member in 2  (21.12.17) days  Smiley

Bitcointalk username & UID: Hadrop.Boyle  1210628
Current number of Posts: 110
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1Ej43hsEbAVaoKjCQ261fogzrjaBRFXfLk
Signature/Avatar/Both: Signature / Avatar not possible

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:15:19 PM

Long term holder here Roll Eyes

Bitcointalk username: andrei1982
Current number of Posts: 242
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1FZEBuZsL6rtEDMjchVStPnwXJhFJ3CSwG
robertovelasquez

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:17:30 PM

A few updates that will affect all current and future participants in this campaign:

1. To avoid big swings in the value people receive after every 2 week period, we decided to peg the BTX reward amounts to USD. This will become effective for every new member joining the campaign and every member already in the campaign after the first two weeks, they will get paid by the new USD-system.

|
  User Rank
|
   Status
|
   Signature
|
|
   Payout Signature
|
   Payout Avatar
|
|
  Legendary Member
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $34 USD
|
   $52 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $30 USD
|
   $47 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $26 USD
|
   $42 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $23 USD
|
   $37 USD
|
|
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   No
|
   $19 USD
|
   --- USD
|

2. We would like to have people wear a personal text for Bitcore. One of the below (without ""):
Everyone can decline to wear the text, but will be deducted $6 USD from total payment.

3. I will allow for 6 "Member" rank users to apply for this campaign! This will be limited to 6 to start but may be increased in the future depending on how many quality posters that applies.

All of these new updates will be in effect as of next week after the first two week payment period has concluded. Meaning you'll receive the current rates in BTX, you don't need to add the Personal Text until then and new Member rank users that are joining will start getting paid from the next payment period.

Will update OP with the new signature for the Member rank and will update the new rates and information as of then as well.

With this new update. I can already participate because I have the rank of: "Member". What do I still have to do?

[color = # df0090] ╔═╗ ╦ ur [url = https: //bitcore.cc] SITIO OFICIAL [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //www.facebook.com/Bitcore.Coin/] FACEBOOK [/ url]
==== ╠═╝╗║ ║ = = = ==== [url = https://bitcore.cc/faq.php] Preguntas frecuentes OFICIALES [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/bitcore_btx_official] TELEGRAM [/ url] | [url = https: //i.imgur.com/qh5SMpl.jpg] TECHCHART [/ url]   
     ╚══╝╩ ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ b 10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++ [/ b] [/ color] [/ tt]
robertovelasquez

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:22:08 PM

Bitcointalk username & UID: robertovelasquez  1137373
Current number of Posts: 98
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1MY9MEADgY8MioXXfYHbbd1hW3FjrMWriC

[color = # df0090] ╔═╗ ╦ ur [url = https: //bitcore.cc] SITIO OFICIAL [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //www.facebook.com/Bitcore.Coin/] FACEBOOK [/ url]
==== ╠═╝╗║ ║ = = = ==== [url = https://bitcore.cc/faq.php] Preguntas frecuentes OFICIALES [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/bitcore_btx_official] TELEGRAM [/ url] | [url = https: //i.imgur.com/qh5SMpl.jpg] TECHCHART [/ url]   
     ╚══╝╩ ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ b 10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++ [/ b] [/ color] [/ tt]
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:42:20 PM

Very good news! At least for me as a member Smiley

Bitcointalk username & UID: iwosh  1165077
Current number of Posts: 107
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1KGwHm1D8xHshHCuEgNEc3Jeh49K8iFyyE

Thanks

Long term holder here Roll Eyes

Bitcointalk username: andrei1982
Current number of Posts: 242
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1FZEBuZsL6rtEDMjchVStPnwXJhFJ3CSwG

Bitcointalk username & UID: robertovelasquez  1137373
Current number of Posts: 98
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1MY9MEADgY8MioXXfYHbbd1hW3FjrMWriC

Accepted.

I will become Member in 2  (21.12.17) days  Smiley

Bitcointalk username & UID: Hadrop.Boyle  1210628
Current number of Posts: 110
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1Ej43hsEbAVaoKjCQ261fogzrjaBRFXfLk

Please re-apply when you have hit the Member rank as I can not hold any spots for any members at any times.

~Snip
With this new update. I can already participate because I have the rank of: "Member". What do I still have to do?

Please see the OP of this thread to see what you have to do to take part in this campaign.

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:56:12 PM

I'm not very happy with this unexpected change in the payment structure. I joined because #1 - I wanted BTX to sit on long term, not a flat $ amount & #2 - I like the tech, features, and developers on BTX. 

I will still stay because it's a nice $ amount and I only want to promote coins that I believe in  (unlike most that are only doing campaigns for the money). I wish the best for BTX.... I'm just a wee bit bummed right now.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:19:38 AM

Bitcointalk username & UID: godzillarekt007 & 1149155
Current number of Posts: 113
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 14dVtpaRqCyApX6v7AaY5hZUnzJLpTmCkP
Signature/Avatar/Both: Signature on & Avatar will be on in less than week as I be Full Member then!

Thanks for opening up the campaign to more individuals it is kind of you and I think it will be good long term to get more exposure for Bitcore Smiley

rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:40:31 AM

Bitcointalk username & UID: rizkyfebrian213xx | 1223804
Current number of Posts: 282
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1DDGmCkWxZwGZYTGm9NtfEomZMnQqc2Vfi
Signature/Avatar/Both: Signature
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:57:43 AM

I'm not very happy with this unexpected change in the payment structure. I joined because #1 - I wanted BTX to sit on long term, not a flat $ amount & #2 - I like the tech, features, and developers on BTX. 

I will still stay because it's a nice $ amount and I only want to promote coins that I believe in  (unlike most that are only doing campaigns for the money). I wish the best for BTX.... I'm just a wee bit bummed right now.

I'm sad to hear about your disappointment but we'll still pay you BTX, just that you'll receive BTX equivalent to the $ amount you are getting paid.

Feel like I need to clarify this since I've been receiving some PM's about it:

We are still paying you BTX but we are you paying you a specific $ amount of BTX rather than a specific BTX amount. So there's no need to worry about how you'll receive your payment or in what form. It has and will continue being in BTX.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:34:15 AM

I'm sad to hear about your disappointment but we'll still pay you BTX, just that you'll receive BTX equivalent to the $ amount you are getting paid.

Feel like I need to clarify this since I've been receiving some PM's about it:

We are still paying you BTX but we are you paying you a specific $ amount of BTX rather than a specific BTX amount. So there's no need to worry about how you'll receive your payment or in what form. It has and will continue being in BTX.

Devs are obviously expecting a big run in price.  That’s the only logical explanation. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:52 AM

Hhampuz, do not forget to include me in the list of the following participants.  Smiley
Bitcointalk username & UID:   Saverenergy    1083626
Current number of Posts:   238
Bitcore BTX address for payments:   1MkzFgs1TY7ULemqWxJ8DmxEz8L9TFXE4q
Signature/Avatar/Both:   Both
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:44:50 AM

meanwhile i became a sr. member. can u move my spot to sr member or will receive sr. member payout from the 2nd payment on ?
thanks

I've moved you up to the Sr. Member position.

Looking at the post above, may I apply for the bounty as the spot for full member will be free then?

Bitcointalk username & UID: crafty& 188646
Current number of Posts: 270
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 16xcjUAGu7ZG5mN9wKsrSFPKuCdkknZMo9
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both

This campaign is now full and we are no longer accepting participants. You are at the top of the waiting list though and if someone leaves or if I deem they unavailable to continue you will have first dibs on joining, in case of that I'll PM you prior to enrolling you to see if you are still interested.

I thought, a slot will get opened since one of the full members just moved in to Sr member category.

No problem. Thanks for consideration. I will still promote Bitcore (with avatar ad signature) as I believe in this coin and I am invested in it for quite some time. Thanks!

Well, I am still waiting and now there are member slots open. Is there any way to go ahead with member status and then move to appropriate level when possible?

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:58:36 PM

|
  User Rank
|
   Status
|
   Signature
|
|
   Payout Signature
|
   Payout Avatar
|
|
  Legendary Member
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $34 USD
|
   $52 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $30 USD
|
   $47 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $26 USD
|
   $42 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $23 USD
|
   $37 USD
|
|
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   No
|
   $19 USD
|
   --- USD
|

Is the above payout structure really correct?
The avatars are now worth more than the signatures. In the OP it is the other way around.
I wouldn't mind as I'm only enrolled in the avatar campaign though.  Wink
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:39:46 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:54:00 PM by Kryptowerk

|
  User Rank
|
   Status
|
   Signature
|
|
   Payout Signature
|
   Payout Avatar
|
|
  Legendary Member
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $34 USD
|
   $52 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $30 USD
|
   $47 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $26 USD
|
   $42 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $23 USD
|
   $37 USD
|
|
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   No
|
   $19 USD
|
   --- USD
|

Is the above payout structure really correct?
The avatars are now worth more than the signatures. In the OP it is the other way around.
I wouldn't mind as I'm only enrolled in the avatar campaign though.  Wink

It's indeed the other way round, sorry for the inconvenience.

Corrected table:
|
  User Rank
|
   Status
|
   Signature
|
|
   Payout Signature
|
   Payout Avatar
|
|
  Legendary Member
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $52 USD
|
   $34 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $47 USD
|
   $30 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $42 USD
|
   $26 USD
|
|
|
   No
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   $37 USD
|
   $23 USD
|
|
|
   Yes
|
   Yes
|
   No
|
   $32 USD
|
   --- USD
|

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:20:03 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 12:40:29 AM by Hhampuz

Well, I am still waiting and now there are member slots open. Is there any way to go ahead with member status and then move to appropriate level when possible?

Sorry but I can't do that at this time. But we may increase the open spots at any time so make sure to keep update with the post Smiley.

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:31:48 AM

@Hhampuz I have now been upgraded to Full Member and have included an avatar to match the signature. Update the sheet when you get a moment please and so there are no surprises should I expect Member payout this first time or would it be Full Member? Thx! Smiley

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:37:49 AM

@Hhampuz I have now been upgraded to Full Member and have included an avatar to match the signature. Update the sheet when you get a moment please and so there are no surprises should I expect Member payout this first time or would it be Full Member? Thx! Smiley

You'll receive Member payout for the first time around as there's less than 5 days until we make the first payment. Hopefully you understand Smiley.

Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: