Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+  (Read 13154 times)
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

I am now Hero Member kindly update my status.

Thank you

Your status will be updated after the next payment period as you ranked up 7 days in to the current period. Thank you.

Ok thank you. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

Hi. Any slots open now? I still have the signature and avatar on.

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

I just turned legendary  Cool

Can you please update my status when the next payment period start?

Thank yoj

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5930

Meh.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

I just turned legendary  Cool

Can you please update my status when the next payment period start?

Thank yoj

Will do Smiley, congrats on reaching Legendary!

Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

Love to get in but no spot yet again. Man you should increase the limit for atleast Full member and above.
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

Hi. Any slots open now? I still have the signature and avatar on.

Looks like I need to move on Sad. Thanks.

The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

All spots fill or any chance for us Smiley

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

Why you change payout from bitcore to usd ?? What it mean?
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.

Exactly this, IMO it's a more fair way to go about it.. I've managed campaigns where I've paid out the altcoin and one week it plummets and people get upset. Thank you for clearing it up Elder III Smiley.

As for spots, we are still full.. Please check in after the next payment period (Monday) to see if there are any available spots. I can't just up and increase the amount but I do take notice of the interest!

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

Exactly this, IMO it's a more fair way to go about it.. I've managed campaigns where I've paid out the altcoin and one week it plummets and people get upset. Thank you for clearing it up Elder III Smiley.

As for spots, we are still full.. Please check in after the next payment period (Monday) to see if there are any available spots. I can't just up and increase the amount but I do take notice of the interest!

Hello!

It seems like a few Sr. Members have been ranked up recently, and there will be a few more in the next couple of weeks, me included. But there are only 8 slots for Hero members and 16 for Sr. members. So is it possible to increase the number of slots available to Hero members? Thank you!
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

Hello!

It seems like a few Sr. Members have been ranked up recently, and there will be a few more in the next couple of weeks, me included. But there are only 8 slots for Hero members and 16 for Sr. members. So is it possible to increase the number of slots available to Hero members? Thank you!

If someone ranks up I'll remove the spot from that rank and move it to the higher rank, so no need to worry about it Smiley.

tee-rex

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

Hello!

If someone ranks up I'll remove the spot from that rank and move it to the higher rank, so no need to worry about it Smiley.

Thanks a lot. That's probably the best solution!
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

I would like to apply as hero member. I see that one hero became legendary, so if there's one free spot, I'd like to reserve it. Thanks

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

Actually, the only reason to do that is if you’re expecting a big increase in the price of BTX.  Period.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

I'd like to take part in your bounty if any slots become available, thank you Smiley
tee-rex

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

Actually, the only reason to do that is if you’re expecting a big increase in the price of BTX.  Period.

That's not necessarily so. Just like with many other signature campaigns there is no problem in changing rates if the price surges, so it is in fact open to interpretation, not necessarily a "period" assertion or something to that tune.

Is it possible to change campaign terms to weekly or increase payment via the max number of posts counted? More posts, more public awareness.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 08:05:46 PM by keyzersoze

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.

Actually, the only reason to do that is if you’re expecting a big increase in the price of BTX.  Period.

That's not necessarily so. Just like with many other signature campaigns there is no problem in changing rates if the price surges, so it is in fact open to interpretation, not necessarily a "period" assertion or something to that tune.

Is it possible to change campaign terms to weekly or increase payment via the max number of posts counted? More posts, more public awareness.

Maybe have it the way it was the first 2 weeks, and add a minimum dollar ammount, if the btx price drops. That way the holders can get rewarded for supporting btx, and the dumpers get their minimum $ amount in case of a price drop. Or let people specify one time, how they want to get payed. A set amount of btx or according to a set $ value.
I mean I believe most people here are supporting btx in this signature campaign and not $. So the payment should be payed and valued in btx, and not $.

Anybody who’s doing a signature campaign and wants his payment to be valued in $, and needs to cash out his payment immediately, doesn’t believe in the project long term in the first place IMHO.

Not that big of a deal for me, in the grand scheme of things.
But that’s the way I see it.

My 2 sats.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.

Actually, the only reason to do that is if you’re expecting a big increase in the price of BTX.  Period.

Maybe have it the way it was the first 2 weeks, and add a minimum dollar ammount, if the btx price drops. That way the holders can get rewarded for supporting btx, and the dumpers get their minimum $ amount in case of a price drop. Or let people specify one time, how they want to get payed. A set amount of btx or according to a set $ value.
I mean I believe most people here are supporting btx in this signature campaign and not $. So the payment should be payed and valued in btx, and not $.

Anybody who’s doing a signature campaign and wants his payment to be valued in $, and needs to cash out his payment immediately, doesn’t believe in the project long term in the first place IMHO.

My 2 sats.

Well, it's nice to get the payment in btx but fixing the payment in $$ kind of try to protect supporter in the event that btx price reduce(which is most unlikely though). Anyways, it's I feel happy wearing the sig more than any other project I have supported. 

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

My 2 sats.

Well, it's nice to get the payment in btx but fixing the payment in $$ kind of try to protect supporter in the event that btx price reduce(which is most unlikely though). Anyways, it's I feel happy wearing the sig more than any other project I have supported. 

Any supporter/promoter who needs more protection than the payment, tech and airdrop. Should probably not be in crypto to begin with. Or a supporter/promoter for that matter.
They are also protecting the true supporters, from to much future profits for being a believer, promoter and early adopter.

It’s up to the project managers in the end of course. Just sharing my POV.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: