Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {ANN} Cloudcoin CDC Release Announcement - POS/POW Scheme| NEWS - UPDATE V1.1  (Read 29596 times)
Kujmandosz (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:08:28 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2013, 08:45:26 PM by Kujmandosz

CloudCoin - CDC

Please go to this topic, which has everything about cloudcoin
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263605.msg2816413#msg2816413

News
    Hey Everybody,

The team has made the new windows client that fixes a few bugs, makes improvement upgrades, add checkpoints and  
    it also has a nice loading splash picture.

Please download the new client and than come and mine.

Official website: cloudcoin.webs.com
    Official miningpool: cloudcoin.miningpool.co
    Block explorer: cryptometer.org
    updated client link: https://mega.co.nz/#F!vZF0zIBI!cdlGNTa53zdmES9kSh6n8Q
    How to update
    1, make sure to back up your wallet first
    2, You only have to replace the cloudcoinqt.exe file in the %appdata%> cloudcoin folder and that is it. No need to reinstall the wallet.

Further development is coming soon. The online webwallet is on the way too. We have been working hard on the exchange site [cryptsy] implementation too.

I would like to say a big thank you for the ones who are mining Cloudcoin right now and I also would like to encourage other miners to come and mine Cloudcoin.

Thank you for reading,

The Cloudcoin Team

The blockexplorer is up for Cloudcoin on cryptometer.org. Check it out!

http://cryptometer.org

Cloudcoin is a new alternate exchange currency with proof-of-stake and proof of work scheme.

Cloudcoin was created to be the median of all coins in the crypto exchange world. It is simple, easy and energy efficient. It is meant to be a costumer and exchange friendly coin with the benefits of it’s optimized specifications. The proof-of-stake scheme makes the coin and the transactions safe, secure and long living. Stake also helps the coin to achieve a leading role in the future of the crypto currency coins, since it is using proof-of-stake not proof-of-work like other coins.

You can read more about the benefits of proof-of-stake here: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9082/what-is-proof-of-stake

Our dev team is working on the final touches of the coin which will be released within weeks. They are also working on the official website which will be released with the coin and will give a simple user friendly interface for the miners, customers and supporters. The team is also working on the development of additional sites that will support cloudcoin. We would like to aim the business and consumer sector with this coin.
    Our marketing team is getting in touch with exchange sites and merchants too.
    Specs:
    - PoW+PoS
    - total number is 0.1 billion
    - 60 seconds per block
    - PoW block:
       - normal reward of PoW block is 50 coins
       - daily 1440 blocks with 1 88*50 coins super blocks, 3 18*50 coins super blocks, 10 8*50 coins superblocks, others are normal blocks
       - daily generation: 82400 coins
       - block reward halves every 1036800 blocks (2 year)
       - diff retarget every block
       - start diff is 0.1

- transcation need 3 confirm, mine need 30 confirm
    - min coin age is 7 days, max coin age is 30 days
    - transcation comment
    - min transaction fee is 0.00001 coin
    - P2P Port:12344, RPCPort:12345

Official mining pool

Bounties:
    Pool No.1: 15,000 CDC
    Pool No.2: 10,000 CDC
    Block Explorer: 20,000 CDC
    Faucet: 15,000 CDC

icon for avatar:

Download:
    CloudCoin Source Code: http://sdrv.ms/13cvmmd
    CloudCoin Windows Client: http://sdrv.ms/13cvwKb

Solo Mining:
    1. Start up cloudcoin-qt, wait for it to load, then exit.
    2. Put cloudcoin.conf (see sample file above) in your c:/users/**yourcomputername**/Appdata/Roaming/cloudcoin
    3. restart cloudcoin-qt, and you should connect and sync.
    4. For solo mining, launch cgminer or the mining program you use and begin mining.
          cgminer ex: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o localhost:12345 -u **yourusername** -p **password** (without **)

Sample cloudcoin.conf

[/list]
    Code:
    listen=1
    daemon=1
    server=1
    rpcuser=user
    rpcpassword=pass
    rpcport=12345
    rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
    addnode=199.71.215.196

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
    Online24o0n

Activity: 98
    Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:10:03 PM

Nothing new here... Next shit coin...

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
    - Marcus Aurelius
    Alex P

Activity: 97

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:10:37 PM

Reserverd!!

CloudCoin - CDC

Cloudcoin is a new alternate exchange currency with proof-of-stake scheme.

Cloudcoin was created to be the median of all coins in the crypto exchange world. It is simple, easy and energy efficient. It is meant to be a costumer and exchange friendly coin with the benefits of it’s optimized specifications. The proof-of-stake scheme makes the coin and the transactions safe, secure and long living. Stake also helps the coin to achieve a leading role in the future of the crypto currency coins, since it is using proof-of-stake not proof-of-work like other coins.

You can read more about the benefits of proof-of-stake here: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9082/what-is-proof-of-stake

Our dev team is working on the final touches of the coin which will be released within weeks. They are also working on the official website which will be released with the coin and will give a simple user friendly interface for the miners, customers and supporters. The team is also working on the development of additional sites that will support cloudcoin. We would like to aim the business and consumer sector with this coin.
    Our marketing team is getting in touch with exchange sites and merchants too.
    Features:
    Block Target is 20 sec
    Block reward halved every 800k blocks
    100 million total coins
    80 coins per block
    High starting difficulty to avoid instamine
    Proof of stake scheme
    3 Conformations - optimized 1 minute transaction time
    Thank you for reading our prerelease announcement. I know that we have a long way to go, but we will work hard on this project. I am going to inform everybody about the specific release date. We will make sure to have a fair start.
    Stay tuned. Cloudcoin team.

icon for avatar:
    GSnak

Activity: 182

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:11:06 PM

What's the premine?

Oh and reserveded.

Also, CDC is already used and it doesn't carry a positive connotation.
    Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:11:33 PM

Please don't judge sth that is not even developed yet. The coin is under development and new specs are gonna come later.

Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:13:36 PM

What's the premine?

Oh and reserveded.

Premine is not yet decided. We are under development. we will probably have some for bounties, pool websites further developments, giveaways and i would like to award coins to our best and most active users too.

Online24o0n

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:16:32 PM

Please don't judge sth that is not even developed yet. The coin is under development and new specs are gonna come later.
    Unfortunately there are enough "innovative"  Roll Eyes    coins out there already, and "innovative"  Roll Eyes  coins under development, the fact is it will not succeed, only BTC and LTC will.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
    - Marcus Aurelius
    Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:19:43 PM

Unfortunately there are enough "innovative"  Roll Eyes    coins out there already, and "innovative"  Roll Eyes  coins under development, the fact is it will not succeed, only BTC and LTC will.

Alright. If you can predict the future that precisely I would like to hire you. ( No offense. Everybody has a specific coin that he or she likes. you don't have to like mine)

GSnak

Activity: 182

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:20:12 PM

Come on, don't crush the guy. If this thing lasts long enough to make it to Cryptsy (I think that's about 16 minutes), it could hit at .00005 which would make his premine of 200K worth $800.

If there's ever $800 worth of volume.
    Online24o0n

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:22:02 PM

Come on, don't crush the guy. If this thing lasts long enough to make it to Cryptsy (I think that's about 16 minutes), it could hit at .00005 which would make his premine of 200K worth $800.

lol your right your right... Thats all people want, itll hit the shit exchange cryptsy, dump coins, walk away with a few bucks, and thats all she wrote.
     Im in it for the big money, thats why I invest in BTC and LTC... LTC will be skyrocketing soon, hell I just doubled my investment on LTC Cipherminer shares...

- Marcus Aurelius
    Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:23:27 PM

Hehe. Our team is aiming for just a little bit higher value on cryptsy. We have put money, time and talent into this coin

Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:24:55 PM

lol your right your right... Thats all people want, itll hit the shit exchange cryptsy, dump coins, walk away with a few bucks, and thats all she wrote.
     Im in it for the big money, thats why I invest in BTC and LTC... LTC will be skyrocketing soon, hell I just doubled my investment on LTC Cipherminer shares...

I ask you again. If you like litecoin and bitcoin support them and don't judge our coin. Thank you.

SirMintALot

Activity: 140

In POS we trust

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:26:10 PM

I'm open for a good new POS Coin. What algorithm (SHA256, scrypt, scrypt-jane, keccak) will you use? If it's ASIC proof (scrypt or better scrypt-jane), them I'm interrested.

BTC: 142BHpdq4wey7PC3Cp5QiUoshF19u3yvHN LTC: LbiEUDYjohwpXnv1Gd4LvdGr1Jr1M5Usjc NMC: N3eeYkWqeLFWBJRmS3WyU1zz6WgKkjEVtb
    IXC: xtR8uc2EFGWFJgrVEgZZ5yvRsWKhwAg8ZH DVC: 18oVWfSqHjvhJEuHHxsDpCfBeDMuLWyh5p CLR: CGZGWW16sooX69PJBEtJH2Xmo4KFupkow7
    PPC: PLJ5uzFw21FkKdSrmfccT3MqubSfSB4soE YAC: Y7FM89AiFhWKBcXh2BzzRaw4eUAYkreXbs LBW: 5ygEWM7dMjeUV2sBeppTvkTTXCkeREKqf2
    I0C: jatiogvXJYhK7auegbjPnQRV3kQgFvz482 JPU: JE7fhhPfP1Kjyd1hj8zevNsf7THeMqHo6A NVC: 4Hvecu2fzC2rCwYbKBeYXr8y9pdAZLFZHH
    ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
    Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:27:15 PM

^scrypt

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
    Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:29:26 PM

^scrypt

Yes it is going to be scrypt. ahmed bodi is our top developer. He puts a lot of work into the coin.

tadakaluri

Activity: 616
    Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
    July 14, 2013, 05:43:25 PM

Release Date and Time?
    RaymondKa

Activity: 62

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:45:34 PM

reserved. Good job with the announcement. i will definitely try this coin out. Looking forward to the release date. By the way when is it gonna be released?
    Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:48:39 PM

We do not have a specific date yet. It depends on the development progress. We would like to release it in 3 weeks. But I will announce official release date hence, so everybody will know.

Online24o0n

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:51:48 PM

I ask you again. If you like litecoin and bitcoin support them and don't judge our coin. Thank you.
    If you cant take criticism and bashing on your coin, you are releasing it in the wrong place sir. Or you shouldnt release it at all.

- Marcus Aurelius
    Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
    July 14, 2013, 05:55:18 PM

If you cant take criticism and bashing on your coin, you are releasing it in the wrong place sir. Or you shouldnt release it at all.

I can take criticism. Positive and negative criticism is welcomed here. I would like to involve the users into the development too. I think that together we can make a good coin. You are welcomed in our community as well. I want us to be friends okey.  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: