Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 10:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone heard of Blockware Solutions?  (Read 634 times)
ty18769 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

https://blockwaresolutions.com/

Anyone ever heard from these guys? I exchanged emails with a guy named Eddie, and he claims he can get s9's by mid-january. I'm skeptical. I'm only like 3 hours from Chicago, so it interests me a bit.

WHOIS:
DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:blockwaresolutions.com
Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registration Date:2017-09-19
Expiration Date:2018-09-19
Updated Date:2017-09-19
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:ns61.domaincontrol.com
ns62.domaincontrol.com

Tyrus
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:12:54 AM

honestly in this space its all about whats IN HAND, and even then an escrow is always recommended.
If you are close i would say tell them to call you in january when he has the machines and you will drive down, cash in hand haha
They may be a new biz just trying to start out, and they may also be a total scam, be careful in this space

Also: im not an american, but are LLC's safe to deal with in crypto miners?? we dont have LLCs up here haha  (we have sole proprietorship, and its a bit different)
i just think "limited liability" and idk man haha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:15 AM

I have S9's coming on Jan to CA . got a thread here as well if you are interested to take a look

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

tcaesar

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:02:36 PM

I too have recently exchanged three emails with them:

1.) Outlining what type of S9 purchase I want to make
2.) Asking him if we can use an escrow account
3.) Telling him kindly that he seems like he's full of shit:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s119/sh/67fcd0e3-cf64-4b3f-821e-b9457f6c89c8/30de5f9bd7e2078ff6fae6827f066aae

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s119/sh/39d30e92-a96c-4a35-8e79-f49f2b650f96/131d7449cdc5e1bfe87ec7ef0553c6a9

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s119/sh/6312f7ec-48a7-4a73-86e7-0823ae3d552e/d91522907d9f9141d4e1572e212e136e

Not to hopeful - especially seeing their domain registration date!  Cheesy
Blockware

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:08:45 PM

I would like to clear up Mr. TCaesar's Post. I believe we were very honest and transparent with what we could provide and accommodate. I do not believe there was anything deceptive in our exchanges. If our accommodations do not satisfy your expectations that does not mean we are full of shit. We explicitly state what we could provide for you and if your standards are not met then it is best to just not do business rather than slander over the internet. We provided Mr. TCaesar with customer referrals and based on our business model we can not accommodate escrow. For those experienced with purchasing antminers you know sometimes these become available at 3am US time or in the afternoon. There is a tight window (1 hour) to pay Bitmain. As a result, that is why we can not take escrow because we have to be prepared to convert to digital currency at any given time. We provide service agreements that were made by one of the largest law firms in Chicago (14 offices in the US) and even allow our customers to request their money back as long as we have not filled their order yet (explicitly stated in our service agreement). This is a tough space and trust is absolutely an issue and I understand why many may not feel comfortable wiring over money to a stranger as there have been many scams. We have serviced several customers since our inception of 3 months ago and we have not received any complaints nor feelings of misrepresentations. About 30-40% of our customers are making follow up orders after they have received their product. Mr. TCaesar, it is ok if we cannot come to terms and you may feel our business does not provide you with adequate assurances, but to slander people on the internet and claim we are full of shit is unprofessional. Good luck to you and I hope you could find a service provider or re-seller that can accommodate your requests.   
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

Thanks for the feedback. I had just talked with a guy named Eddie from there about some S9’s. I was thinking about ordering them. I’m only an hour from Chicago.
vegascoinpool

Activity: 223
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I had just talked with a guy named Eddie from there about some S9’s. I was thinking about ordering them. I’m only an hour from Chicago.

These guys spam all over Craigslist as well. Tons of ads across multiple states. Beware.
A.Delaney

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

These guys spam all over Craigslist as well. Tons of ads across multiple states. Beware.

Yep, that is where I found them. I'll stay away. Glad I saw this thread. I was really considering ordering.
vegascoinpool

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

Yep, that is where I found them. I'll stay away. Glad I saw this thread. I was really considering ordering.

The quote about from the guy... "our business model doesn't support escrow" tells you about all you need to know. A model that doesn't involve building customer confidence is a shitty model. Stay away!

Glad you didn't get burned.
Blockware

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

Icandywebs,

Could you please explain more about this transaction. I work at Blockware and “Kentaro Matsuyama” is not a member of our firm.

I would really appreciate your time so I could understand who he was claiming to represent, what they were promising and selling you, who all was involved, and what bank accounts you sent money to.

Was money stolen from you and were products delivered to you? I would really appreciate your reply. If you feel comfortable taking this convo to  email I would appreciate it - asking for you’re email for quick and easy communication.

Bitmainantminers2@gmail.com

For subject please just put “Attn Matt”

Thank you for your time.
vegascoinpool

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:48:07 AM

Icandywebs,

Could you please explain more about this transaction. I work at Blockware and “Kentaro Matsuyama” is not a member of our firm.

Bitmainantminers2@gmail.com

For subject please just put “Attn Matt”

So, you're telling me that Blockware doesn't have their own domain name or professional email address? And not only that, but y'all share the email address so that things like "Attn Matt" or "Attn Carol" are needed to know whom the emails are coming in for?

Sheesh.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

i hope this guy is not a scammer.
jackacelives

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

@blockware - I live near Chicago, if you really value your "business", invite me out to your facility so I can see your operation. It is fairly common for new large vendors to invite clients to provide confidence in their business.

I have messaged blockware via craigslist in the past, and get the same copy/paste scam reply as with "vantage" and other craigslist scammers that offer unrealistic prices.
Blockware

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

@Jackacelives

Drop an email address and we will meet up. I'll show you the $4m in orders we have placed for over 50 Customers over the past 3.5 months. I'll provide my whole book of business - you pick any of the 50 customers you would like to call to receive a review on our level of service from that customer directly. I am free today and through Friday.

A.Delaney

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Well this is getting interesting and it appears a post has been deleted.
vegascoinpool

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

If he accepts escrow or paypal I wouldn't see any reason why he would be a scammer.  Smiley

He's already said his business model doesn't allow for escrow... FWIW
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

So I'm going out on a limb, here, and assuming you are yet another petty thief. Btw, if you are, fuck off. Smiley

Why, you ask?

We have serviced several customers since our inception of 3 months ago

And a month later.

I'll show you the $4m in orders we have placed for over 50 Customers over the past 3.5 months.

That's quite a busy half month you had!  Cheesy

Want to try to prove everyone wrong?
Easy to do.
Take 5 million dollars. (Easy, small sum for the hedge fund folks, right?  Wink )
Send that money to a reputable escrow here on the forum. And have them confirm that you actually possess said funds.

Until you've proven a LOT Of things like that, no one here will, (or should!), take you seriously. This honestly sounds like a joke.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vegascoinpool

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

So I'm going out on a limb, here, and assuming you are yet another petty thief. Btw, if you are, fuck off. Smiley

Why, you ask?

We have serviced several customers since our inception of 3 months ago

And a month later.

I'll show you the $4m in orders we have placed for over 50 Customers over the past 3.5 months.

That's quite a busy half month you had!  Cheesy

Want to try to prove everyone wrong?
Easy to do.
Take 5 million dollars. (Easy, small sum for the hedge fund folks, right?  Wink )
Send that money to a reputable escrow here on the forum. And have them confirm that you actually possess said funds.

Until you've proven a LOT Of things like that, no one here will, (or should!), take you seriously. This honestly sounds like a joke.

Funny how a little digging goes a long way. They don't even own a domain name man... sloppy scammers at that.
DigitalMining

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:23:31 AM

I've honestly done business Blockware - with Matt and crew, they are legitimate.

I was skeptical prior to ordering and did my own investigation. Everything panned out. I am on my third order with the guys and the first two were delivered in the time frame they promised with all of the rigs that I ordered. They offered me referrals of current clients who were helpful and vouched for their business. I'd say give these guys a shot, they are who they say they are.

I found they had an LLC created in Delaware last August and a website - Blockwaresolutions.com

I had lost money prior to ordering from a fake website so I know the pain, it is nice to find non scammers in this market.
Blockware

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

Well if anyone in Chicago takes me up on the offer to meet more than happy to.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: