Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unitycoin,the first coin backed by an international websites networks.  (Read 697 times)
Unity-Coin (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 06:00:38 PM by Unity-Coin

Unitycoin,the first coin backed by an international websites networks.

WEB SITE :http://unityco.in/
WHITE PAPER :http://unityco.in/white-papper/
REDDIT :https://www.reddit.com/user/Unity-Coin/

We introduce to the crypto community a new Altcoin in the digital marketing industry. It's an optimized tool for anyone wishing to generate online income , for any company looking for new customers and for all advertisers who want to increase the performance of her advertising campaigns.

This new Token use the Ethereum ERC-20 protocol and will be use as an exchange and remuneration tool for all services generated on our decentralized digital network. Unitycoin is based on real activities established for several years in the field of digital marketing and online opportunities. Its relevance is based on an active community and an international network of websites relating to a multitude of economic sectors. We work on the Blockchain to guarantee any immutability of our trade and guarantee our actions by smart contract. Unitycoin aims to make digital marketing transparent, efficient and responsive to the needs of our different target markets.

UPDATES

[DEC. 8 2017] Unitycoin Website is online! http://unityco.in/

[JAN.15 2018]
Hello everyone
We are officially in presale
the Pre-sale price of UNT is $ 0.005

All UNT sold in pre-sale stage will be distribute first day of ICO
The ICO stage will begin on 15-02-2018
Following the airdrop development team
UNT price in  ICO start at 0.01$ USD
+ 0.01 $USD  each million sold
UNitycoin to be available on Cryptopia after 5,000,000 UNT
UNT will be sold on Itradecoin.ca  at 0.10 $ on March 31, 2018

During the presale period, the development team accelerates the work.
  Several new projects online each week with very committed admins,
the development of our service platforms is going very well,

White paper, websites and promo kit  will be updated before ICO Launch
We continue to recruit the development and admin team to support our current growth.
Thank you for using the google form to send to your contacts who might be interested in developing with us.
/forms/Y2ivXPXORkQlb5uJ3]https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Y2ivXPXORkQlb5uJ3

Have a nice week everyones
Stay  tune for updates this week

[FEB.05 2018]
First live support EtherDelta crypto trading plateform

Our Pre-sale is live 🚀
20x for early contributors
Free digital marketing network increase your online incomes for Individuals, Entreprise and Advertisers.
Proven business model since 2010
Multiple revenue streams and dedicated exchange ✅

Visit our website and read whitepaper for more details.

https://unityco.in/paypal-order/

HISTORIC

Unitycoin are developed by our Canadian-based digital marketing agency. We have been active since 2010 in the market of online opportunities and digital marketing. Our agency develops several dynamic platforms under PHP and a network of static websites under the WordPress CMS. We are the head of a Web site network in both the Canadian and international markets. Our website folio is presented in the '' Established website '' and '' Developing Platform '' section of this white paper.

Our initial business model is based on relational marketing and online advertising. Our focus is to connect clients in search of business services in their area. At the same time we have developed expertise for supplying digital services and tools to help our partners-entrepreneurs to develop their consumer base. We are really grateful for the great visibility and return bring by affiliate marketing and search engines. Our digital service offer are presented in the section: '' Services for Businesses ''

Our first mission has subsequently evolved according to our goal to represent all individuals who want to generate online income solutions that are easy to use and adapted to their needs. We have therefore developed a complete set of tools ready to use for all individuals. We named it the '' digital franchises ''. The purpose of this business model is to provide comprehensive solutions to individuals who want to start their own business and make money online.

In parallel with the launch of Unitycoin, our first digital currency, we are preparing the launch of our own development agency on the Blockchain which will be presented at the beginning of January 2018 when unveiling the white paper. As part of this new project we are working on several innovative concepts in different sectors of activity who can be radically transform or enhanced by the use of the Blockchain technology.

DIGITAL SOLUTIONS FOR OUR TARGET
MARKETS

SERVICES OFFER FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS

Our offer of services for active members consists mainly of two objectives
1-Provide multiple sources of revenue online by offering digital opportunities

2-Provide training to enable active members to increase their performance

1 ACTIVE MEMBER INCOME SOURCES

The holders of a layoff are administrators of static websites under WordPress They are aimed at beginners who manage their first website. Franchisees, for their part, are more experienced administrators who manage a dynamic platform under PHP

In both situations you are members of the Unitycoin network and benefit from the work and support of an active community to develop your project.

LAUNCH YOUR DIGITALLY-LICENSED STATIC OR TRANSACTIONAL WEB SITE

As soon as it launches your static Web site will generate shared advertising revenue through the centralized Adsense account and other advertisers. The more pages you add, the more revenue you generate. Your website is now part of the network of Web sites affiliated to Unitycoin and receives visitors from the community. Be members of the network allow you to earn advertising revenue by browsing and the complete actions on your website. One of your main functions is to edit text-to-photo and video content. As you web site expands its content, its number of pages online, its number of page referenced on the search engines increases. Your website will therefore become your main tool for developing your network in your target market in order to direct your future prospects in the funnel of automated digital marketing conversion. It is the future members who will apply the same strategies, allowing you to generate affiliate revenues on their online activities.

FOUNDER

Jésuel Albernhe

https://www.linkedin.com/in/j%C3%A9suel-albernhe-0463031a/

https://www.facebook.com/jesuel.albernhe.7?fref=ts

Anatole Planteur

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anatole-planteur-64723851/

https://www.facebook.com/anatole.planteur?fref=ts

Nathalie Pelletier

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathalie-pelletier-6ba75697/

https://www.facebook.com/nathalie.pelletier3?fref=ts

T E C H N I C A L  D E TA I L S

Unitycoin es a Token Ethereum under the ERC-20 protocol
Contract Address: 0x865a074B77D04A6a04Be3Ac1ba41a089C315551B
Token Ticker: UNT
Decimals: 18

Total Supply: 100 million (100 million)

No new token will be created
75 000 000 will be distributed to the community
25 000 000 will be available to investors

Tokens not sold at the ICO will be retained by the Unitycoin Foundation and will be gradually made available on the exchange market in order to ensure the liquidity necessary for the development of the franchised Web site network.

The aim of the token emission is to exchange internally the network through different digital services, in no way constitute a financial product.

LICENSEE

As a licensee on the Unitycoin network you will be the administrator of a static web site or a dynamic platform, so you will have to perform daily tasks. These actions will have as objectives to contribute to the development of the notoriety of your site and the network by it's own. By working with the development teams and in collaboration with other members of the network, you will contribute to valuing Unitycoin and your coin portfolio at once. As an administrator you will need on a regular basis to write original and relevant content in connection with the business area of your site. If you are not an experienced editor the trainers of the management team will guide you in writing articles. These informative or promotional articles that you will publish on your site at the first time must be shared on different interest groups on the main social networks in order to direct visitors to your site

Sharing on these different groups and social networks will increase the number of visits to your site, promoting will increase advertising revenues of the network. In addition, if you are selling consulting services packages as a consultant, your regular appearance on the social network will provide you with a status of reference and increase your opportunities for customer development and income. Content writing and the presence on social networks are the best guarantees for the success of the development of your online business

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
garicup

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

Seems interesting - reading white paper
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:50:51 AM

Hello,

yes indeed the paper is available on our website and has all the information necessary for the understanding of UnityCoin.
garicup

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:59 PM

Website says the token distribution will be 75 million and that the first segment will be Q4 this year. I see no information about how the airdrop is actually going to take place.
renxin

Activity: 107

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:01:55 AM

Do I have to pay for launch my digitally-licensed static or transactional web site? how about the Domain name and space? thanks

lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:58:18 PM

What should he do if someone wants to launch a static website or a dynamic web site with your platform? thanks
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:30:12 PM

Website says the token distribution will be 75 million and that the first segment will be Q4 this year. I see no information about how the airdrop is actually going to take place.

the AirDrop is happening within the community by invitation with a Google form.
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:38:27 PM

What should he do if someone wants to launch a static website or a dynamic web site with your platform? thanks

Hello, about the Name domain and the server
it does not change is the agency he assumes and remains owner for 2 years.
This offer is for any qualified person who meets minimum skill requirements to manage a network website.
Tradeads

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:57:33 PM

Proudly licencee on this project. I run a wordpress site without   experience  http://affiliafrica.com/ ,the technical team is always available to support me .this growing websites networks will  be the hit of  2018 crypto landscape
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:31:44 AM

Proudly licencee on this project. I run a wordpress site without   experience  http://affiliafrica.com/ ,the technical team is always available to support me .this growing websites networks will  be the hit of  2018 crypto landscape

We are glad to find you on the forum, good luck to you!
Prisci34

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:50 PM

Interesting project, I'm sure it will evolve well.
Bissouf99

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:56:07 AM

when does the actual start of activities
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:27:47 PM

when does the actual start of activities

The 15.01.2018 Bissouf99
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:14 PM

I'm glad to see this new project. I wish it a big life.
Thank you for your support, of course our Unity will have a great life and it's also thanks to you Smiley
ericcire79

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:11:31 AM

Cryptocurrency is based on an innovative service offer for
-Everyone looking for income online
-any company wishing to develop its clientele
-Any advertiser wishing to increase the performance of its advertising campaigns
griffindixon

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:41:13 AM

I will invest your ico . How many round of airdrop? What will be the ico price?
leandreamalaman

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

very interesting project, I'm sure he will have success
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:13:04 PM

very interesting project, I'm sure he will have success

Thank you for your encouragement, find us directly here http://unityco.in/

I hope so soon
edwinsparks

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:40:21 PM

I am going to fill the form, sit back and relax. When will the token come to our wallet?  Great job devs and am wishing you success.
kind

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:54:30 AM

The first time I heard about this project, I thought it was another lending program. But after reading the white paper, I see that Unitycoin is not a speculative project with no intrinsic value like many crypto's currently on the market. It is an innovative project that, in my opinion, presents an excellent development and investment opportunity.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: