Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unitycoin,the first coin backed by an international websites networks.  (Read 699 times)
Unity-Coin (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:00:59 AM

I am going to fill the form, sit back and relax. When will the token come to our wallet?  Great job devs and am wishing you success.

Hello, your tokens will arrive soon and the launch will be effective on January 15th, 2018.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:07:20 AM

The first time I heard about this project, I thought it was another lending program. But after reading the white paper, I see that Unitycoin is not a speculative project with no intrinsic value like many crypto's currently on the market. It is an innovative project that, in my opinion, presents an excellent development and investment opportunity.

Hello,

yes indeed the project does not need financing like 99% of the icos on the market.
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 06:00:16 PM by Unity-Coin

[FEB.05 2018]

First live support  crypto trading plateform

Our Pre-sale is live 🚀
20x for early contributors
Free digital marketing network increase your online incomes for Individuals, Entreprise and Advertisers.
Proven business model since 2010
Multiple revenue streams and dedicated exchange ✅

Visit our website and read whitepaper for more details.

https://unityco.in/paypal-order/
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

Hello, thanks for your add on Track Ico Smiley

We are negotiating with some advertisers if you want to propose a possible partnership here is the address of our CMO.

lucas-cmo@unityco.in

Best regards.
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:11:00 AM

Unitycoin is a utility token developed with Erc20 protocol on top of Ethereum Blockchain
UNT is hisTiker on the markets. Our total supply is 100,000,000 UNT

Unitycoin is backed by a free digital opportunities network . This developing network in his web MVP form is consisting of service platforms for active members and a websites network administered by franchisees. We are currently working to develop our different business models in the form of a DAPP marketplace.

Unitycoin is for active members, franchisees, entreprises and advertisers

Active Members: You are able to generate online income without investment by performing simple digital marketing tasks. You are paid in UNT and USD according to the tasks performed.

Franchisees: You are able to launch your digital project for free with the support of our technical team. The development of your project will be supported by the active members of our community. Different sources of monetization are already available for all new franchisees

Entreprises : Our marketing agency offers a set of digital services, one of these is tokenization of your business on the Blockchain. We offer you to launch your own token to value and maximize the potential of your business.

Advertisers: Our active membership network and our media network of a variety of websites are opportunities for our advertising partners to showcase your products and services

All holders of Unitycoin can sell UNT on crypto-currency exchange platforms or hold them while they gain their value.
We are currently completing our 5M presale at $ 0.01.
10 M UNT will be sold from 01-04-2018 on the main decentralized exchanges at $ 0.10 to complete our first financing round
This round of funding aims to accelerate the development of our digital opportunities network. A Google form for all collaborators and active members is available on our different groups to enable you to join our community and thus receive your UNT. Our growth forecasts set the price of UNT at $ 1.00 within 12 months and $10.00 in the next 5 years.

Looking forward to seeing you among us
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

Hello everyone ,

Unitycoin is NOW available on EtherDelta !!

https://etherdelta.com/#0xaff6dc0a97ecbfee0ceb574a43b65eb8ff597e09-ETH

Prisci34

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

Concept à fort potentiel !
iyandarotimi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:50:08 AM

It’s interesting project and I am ready to contribute to the advancement of the project
Unity-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:32:13 AM

Hello ,
thank you for your interest in our token.
Here is my linkedin as CMO of the company: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas-grousson-285b51103/
We can also discuss it by email at this address: lucas@tradeads.ca

Regards,
Lucas GROUSSON CMO of UnityCoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: