Author Topic: Bittrex  (Read 118 times)
Deej91 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
⇾ Bittrex
December 10, 2017, 08:11:56 PM

Hello,
New here, only been in crypto for about half a year.
I have a question, deposited about $700 into bittrex over the last 4 or 5 months,  it's now a little over 4k. I wanted to pull a little out and realized their rules have changed, and like an idiot I never verified my identity. I did the enhanced, it got denied I'm assuming because I'm a JR, and there was no place for a suffix. Ticket has been open for 4 days, and seen it says it could take 7 days or longer. Is there anyway to speed this up? Seen where folks have had tickets open for over 3 months. Am I screwed or over worrying about this?
Hope to talk a little more on here and be a part of this forum. Thanks everyone
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:23:03 PM

Hello,
New here, only been in crypto for about half a year.
I have a question, deposited about $700 into bittrex over the last 4 or 5 months,  it's now a little over 4k. I wanted to pull a little out and realized their rules have changed, and like an idiot I never verified my identity. I did the enhanced, it got denied I'm assuming because I'm a JR, and there was no place for a suffix. Ticket has been open for 4 days, and seen it says it could take 7 days or longer. Is there anyway to speed this up? Seen where folks have had tickets open for over 3 months. Am I screwed or over worrying about this?
Hope to talk a little more on here and be a part of this forum. Thanks everyone

You could try to either contact their support directly on twitter, i believe some people in the past got helped alot faster, or maybe try to PM one of their support members individually on social media?
( If they have Bittrex business accounts)

Other then that, i don't think that there's that much you can do. I've seen/heard that people were waiting for months.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: