Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:01:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Country  (Read 254 times)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

Disappointed with the workings of Liberland
No transparency in expenditure gathered from donations, incomes denominated only in USD although bitcoin went x10 and most donations were gathered through bitcoin. News about their wasteful behavior from people I know has caused me to announce today, I have gathered a small group of libertarians and a group of personal friends that are going to try to establish a crypto country with transparent expenditure and not only income, that will not suck on the donators tit.
5000$ for a citizenship in a state that's going to use the funds to travel the world and party?
No, thank you.

There are 3 pockets in the disputed territory of Croatia&Serbia, the Siga territory is claimed by Liberland, and pockets 1,2,3 aren't claimed by Serbia nor Croatia.

I'm getting home to Vinkovci (~80 km from Siga) on the 23rd/24th and then I will travel to these pockets with a group of friends to see if the territory is accessible and is it possible to establish a colony there.

I will keep you guys updated.

An idea for this project is, if successful, if the territory is able to accept us, not to sell citizenship but to issue a cryptocurrency that's going to be the official currency of the nation, it would have a small premine which would be used to fund the project and all the address with the premine would be issued publicly for everyone to see, and every single penny spent would be explained to the public and a reason issued upon all.

One of the first ideas if successful would be to set up solar panels and wind turbines and a mining farm, also some physical brass, and pure silver coins with national symbols for collectors in order to gather funding for the project.
And as I said, we would not require donations prior to a purpose set for the funds, for example, we set a project for building a house, then we start gathering the funds, build the house etc. Then a new fundraiser for a road etc.
One by one.
I hate what Liberland is, was and will be.
It is not a truly free state, nor will it ever be.
It it has the top of the state frivolously spending money obtained through donations, just like the taxman and the big state.

Looking for a signature campaign.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:17:47 PM

The enitre idea of a crypto country is somehow obsolete.
What`s the point of having a country?Cryptocurrencies should be accepted everywhere worldwide.
I would choose to live in an "tax heaven" or offshore island,instead of trying to create my own country.
What if the hungarian or croatian authorities won`t let you to create an independent territory?

Janinjo11

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:13:47 PM

Disappointed with the workings of Liberland
No transparency in expenditure gathered from donations, incomes denominated only in USD although bitcoin went x10 and most donations were gathered through bitcoin. News about their wasteful behavior from people I know has caused me to announce today, I have gathered a small group of libertarians and a group of personal friends that are going to try to establish a crypto country with transparent expenditure and not only income, that will not suck on the donators tit.
5000$ for a citizenship in a state that's going to use the funds to travel the world and party?
No, thank you.

There are 3 pockets in the disputed territory of Croatia&Serbia, the Siga territory is claimed by Liberland, and pockets 1,2,3 aren't claimed by Serbia nor Croatia.

I'm getting home to Vinkovci (~80 km from Siga) on the 23rd/24th and then I will travel to these pockets with a group of friends to see if the territory is accessible and is it possible to establish a colony there.

I will keep you guys updated.

An idea for this project is, if successful, if the territory is able to accept us, not to sell citizenship but to issue a cryptocurrency that's going to be the official currency of the nation, it would have a small premine which would be used to fund the project and all the address with the premine would be issued publicly for everyone to see, and every single penny spent would be explained to the public and a reason issued upon all.

One of the first ideas if successful would be to set up solar panels and wind turbines and a mining farm, also some physical brass, and pure silver coins with national symbols for collectors in order to gather funding for the project.
And as I said, we would not require donations prior to a purpose set for the funds, for example, we set a project for building a house, then we start gathering the funds, build the house etc. Then a new fundraiser for a road etc.
One by one.
I hate what Liberland is, was and will be.
It is not a truly free state, nor will it ever be.
It it has the top of the state frivolously spending money obtained through donations, just like the taxman and the big state.

Just one thought. Smiley

Liberland or SIGA on the photo has the area of 7 km2.  Those  3 Pockets look like 30 times smaller. Cheesy  I wonder if a normal size football field fits in one of those pockets....
7Kirito0

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:38:48 AM

wow thats a really great idea!!! if it works, forsho it would be one of the places i can be moving in soon  Wink Grin Grin
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:13:06 PM

That is an interesting idea.
You do know that in order to function internationally you would have to be diplomatically recognised but at least one country from the United Nations.
Since it has been established in 2015 this has not happened yet to Liberland.

why would you want to establish your own country?
only to mine in piece and avoid taxes?

keep us posted and the best of luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: