Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Trade Representative!  (Read 705 times)
Crypto-Trade (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 05:17:12 PM

Howdy, bitcointalk users!

As most of you know, or will know, Crypto-Trade is a brand new exchange, and we are steadily gaining users and volume! Unfortunately, with the focus on development and growing the website, a lot of our online presence has been stumped!

Well no more! I'll be perusing the forums, using social media, and generally getting the word out on all things crypto-trade! Feel free to ask questions regarding the website, including support, bug reports, and complaints!

Over the next week or so, my main focus will be to increasing my reaches into the net, so if you have any preferred platform you enjoy getting your news or updates on, feel free to suggest it, and we will see what we can do!

Additionally, we have a spiffy new email for more private issues, or if you just want to chat! Feel free to email us at:

support@crypto-trade.com

** Always remember never to share passwords or PINs with us. We will never ask for it, so you should never share it. **

Good trading and mining,
Crypto-Trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neotrix

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 06:26:10 PM

Howdy, bitcointalk users!

As most of you know, or will know, Crypto-Trade is a brand new exchange, and we are steadily gaining users and volume! Unfortunately, with the focus on development and growing the website, a lot of our online presence has been stumped!

Well no more! I'll be perusing the forums, using social media, and generally getting the word out on all things crypto-trade! Feel free to ask questions regarding the website, including support, bug reports, and complaints!

Over the next week or so, my main focus will be to increasing my reaches into the net, so if you have any preferred platform you enjoy getting your news or updates on, feel free to suggest it, and we will see what we can do!

Additionally, we have a spiffy new email for more private issues, or if you just want to chat! Feel free to email us at:

support@crypto-trade.com

** Always remember never to share passwords or PINs with us. We will never ask for it, so you should never share it. **

Good trading and mining,
Crypto-Trade.

I'm confirming "Crypto-Trade" user is working with Crypto-trade.com

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
eve

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:28:03 AM

You claim to have a 24/7 support and reply to email promptly?? However reading from your ShoutBox and elsewhere they are complaints that you are very late on replying your customer concerns especially on their shares tradings and withdrawals transactions which were very worrying. Where is your 24 hour guarantee?

Please act on this so that the issues can be re-solved speedily.   
Winalunt

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:28:54 AM

another alt coin site ?
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 12:23:07 AM

Has anyone ever used this and have a "review" for the site, besides the people who work there?

MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:40:48 AM

Hmmm. Well, always good to see more exchanges... anyone have any opinions? I generally wait for a vouch or three before looking into it too much.
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:21:15 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2013, 08:36:14 AM by skull88

I have used this exchange and everything went fine, I didn't stumble on any problems and there seems to be always an admin in the shoutbox. But like I said I didn't stumble on any problems so there was no need for me to contact their customer service and I can't confirm if they really reply within 24h.

Only problem this exchange really has is the low volume. Besides that, it looks like a promising exchange.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 05:25:43 PM

I have used this exchange and everything went fine, I didn't stumble on any problems and their seems to be always an admin in the shoutbox. But like I said I didn't stumble on any problems so their was no need for me to contact their customer service and I can't confirm if they really reply within 24h.

Only problem this exchange really has is the low volume. Besides that, it looks like a promising exchange.

Cool! If I ever need altcoins I will consider this exchange!

ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:50:56 PM

I have used this exchange and everything went fine, I didn't stumble on any problems and their seems to be always an admin in the shoutbox. But like I said I didn't stumble on any problems so their was no need for me to contact their customer service and I can't confirm if they really reply within 24h.

Cool! If I ever need altcoins I will consider this exchange!

as new companies start work do good service and too much care hope of customers hope they keep this spirit for long time  Cheesy

hazarun
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:13:21 AM

The interface on the stock exchange is good. Liquidity is weak.
Now who trade in the crypto-trade? What are your impressions?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: