Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WISPR.TECH 🚀CRYPTOPIA🚀 Decentralized Messaging | PoS 3.0 | MASTERNODES |  (Read 4686 times)
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:15:54 PM

have you decided how many coins needed for masternode? maybe we dont have to swap all our esp2 coins to be on the safe side if cc appears again.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:39 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 04:33:25 PM by Gandalf86

For everybody confused here, I would like to explain what is the difference between an ICO and a coin swap / chain swap.

ICO:
  • A new developer starts a new project and wants/needs to acquire funds.
  • The dev will premine a certain amount, and sell the premined coins to the new users.
  • Users pay with an existing currency or coin (a different project), and receive coins from the new project.
  • The dev keeps the money and will cash it out later.
  • The currency users paid with, continues to exist (otherwise there would be no point in wanting to "cash out").

Swap:
  • A developer of an existing project wants/needs to base his coin on a different chain.
  • The dev will premine a certain amount, and instructs every user of the current chain to take the swap procedure.
  • Users send in their coins from the current chain (same project), and receive coins from the new chain.
  • The dev abandons the previous chain, mining stops, the swapped and unswapped tokens of the old chain become worthless.
  • Dev does not gain any money, it's just done for the purpose of switching the chain.

Now we look at this project:

• New project, new vision.
  • New developers.
  • The money users pay with comes from a different project.
  • The other project (Espers) does not get abandoned and continues to exist.
  • Dev keeps the money with the goal of cashing out later.

Ergo, this is an ICO. So you shouldn't call yourself a swap, this has no characteristics of a swap at all.

So I guess the relevant question here is: Why do you only accept ESP? And btw., how much ESP does the entire dev team hold together? This would be similar to a premine, so it should be made public.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
WisprTech

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:20:55 PM

have you decided how many coins needed for masternode? maybe we dont have to swap all our esp2 coins to be on the safe side if cc appears again.

Some calculations were made by the team, but as they haven't been implemented yet we will announce this later on.
pshemek

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

as gandalf says this is an ico an before we want to invest in this project where masternodes is a great part of it we want to know how many coins will be needed. if you dont understand that then good luck with your project here, but you gonna have a hard time finding some investors then.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
plata-o-fomo

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Hi, when I tried to install the wallet my virusscanner blocked it because a keylogger was detected  Angry
Anyone else noticed this?
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

Hi, when I tried to install the wallet my virusscanner blocked it because a keylogger was detected  Angry
Anyone else noticed this?

I think most antivirus software actually flag it as either a trojan horse or a keylogger. A lot of them block wallets in general, you just have to ignore it. I can guarantee you that the files are clean, but if you don't trust it then you shouldn't download it.
willieccd

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:27:52 PM

For everybody confused here, I would like to explain what is the difference between an ICO and a coin swap / chain swap.

ICO:
  • The dev will premine a certain amount, and sell the premined coins to the new users.
  • Users pay with an existing currency or coin (a different project), and receive coins from the new project.
  • The currency users paid with, continues to exist (otherwise there would be no point in wanting to "cash out").

Swap:
  • A developer of an existing project wants/needs to base his coin on a different chain.
  • The dev will premine a certain amount, and instructs every user of the current chain to take the swap procedure.
  • Users send in their coins from the current chain (same project), and receive coins from the new chain.
  • The dev abandons the previous chain, mining stops, the swapped and unswapped tokens of the old chain become worthless.
  • Dev does not gain any money, it's just done for the purpose of switching the chain.

• New developers.

Ergo, this is an ICO. So you shouldn't call yourself a swap, this has no characteristics of a swap at all.

So I guess the relevant question here is: Why do you only accept ESP? And btw., how much ESP does the entire dev team hold together? This would be similar to a premine, so it should be made public.

this is what i was asking about, seems like a quick money grabber using masternodes hype, would be glad if the espers they will get is burned
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:01:56 PM

ICO:

Swap:

• New developers.

this is what i was asking about, seems like a quick money grabber using masternodes hype, would be glad if the espers they will get is burned

They cannot even sell it as ESP doesn't have any buy support on exchanges mate..

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:04:42 PM

For those who still want to swap: 90% of the total has been swapped already. Last chances.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:36:34 PM

........... And btw., how much ESP does the entire dev team hold together? This would be similar to a premine, so it should be made public.

Available for swap: 22.750.000 WSP
100 ESP2 = 1 WSP

source: https://wispr.tech/swap

People should do their research before getting into a new coin and you Gandalf86 helped them big time with your explaination. Thanks.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

We have reached our cap! The swap started today and closed after less than 12 hours, that's insane. Thanks for the immense support and we hope you stick around. We have some big plans for the future and you will be part of it. To those who sent their ESP2 to us and that didn't receive WSP - we will contact you to refund your ESP2.

We have been working for the past 12 hours and we hope that everyone is happy. We will now call it a day, we will be back tomorrow to assist you with any of your issues.

The Wispr Team
https://wispr.tech/
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:27:14 PM

We have reached our cap! The swap started today and closed after less than 12 hours, that's insane. Thanks for the immense support and we hope you stick around. We have some big plans for the future and you will be part of it. To those who sent their ESP2 to us and that didn't receive WSP - we will contact you to refund your ESP2.

We have been working for the past 12 hours and we hope that everyone is happy. We will now call it a day, we will be back tomorrow to assist you with any of your issues.

The Wispr Team
https://wispr.tech/
You have collected 2.25 bil ESP2 in less than 12 hours? Amazing. Thank you for the opportunity guys, it's not that common to have a chance to swap a dead project coins for something promising.
Mokota

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

as gandalf says this is an ico an before we want to invest in this project where masternodes is a great part of it we want to know how many coins will be needed. if you dont understand that then good luck with your project here, but you gonna have a hard time finding some investors then.

It's apparently 125000, so half of what is most likely needed for espers mn. At least during swap. Because of the decreased max supply compared to esp it could become more expensive.

ESP MN = 25mil
WSP MN = 125k

Swap is 1:100
so 25mil esp = 250000wsp
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:06:54 AM

25% annual ROI? So only after 4 years of hold and run masternodes we get 100% ROI? If yes is to much in my opinion. Also on what exchanges will be listed?
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:04:15 AM

So what happens to the people who are left with ESP? Why wouldn't you match the total ESP supply with WISPR and burn the unswapped coins?

stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:26 AM

Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:30:15 AM

What actions do you plan to do for increasing the rate of the token?
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:13:30 AM

You have collected 2.25 bil ESP2 in less than 12 hours? Amazing. Thank you for the opportunity guys, it's not that common to have a chance to swap a dead project coins for something promising.
Thank you. We never expected it to finish within less than 12 hours. It's good to hear that you are happy with your WSP, we hope you stick around Flomess.

25% annual ROI? So only after 4 years of hold and run masternodes we get 100% ROI? If yes is to much in my opinion. Also on what exchanges will be listed?
We won't announce any exchanges before we actually get listed. I can guarantee you however, that you will be able to buy and sell WSP on an exchange somewhere in Q1 of 2018.

So what happens to the people who are left with ESP? Why wouldn't you match the total ESP supply with WISPR and burn the unswapped coins?
Espers has a huge supply, way more than necessary. We wanted to reduce it significantly, as can be read on our website.

Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?
Every cryptocurrency is highly volatile, except for Tether.

What actions do you plan to do for increasing the rate of the token?
What do you mean exactly?
omwibya

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:31:20 AM

not sure if 25% ROI is high enough to be worth it considering crypto regularly jumps 20-30times initial value. correct me if I'm wrong.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
naam250

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:32:32 PM

not sure if 25% ROI is high enough to be worth it considering crypto regularly jumps 20-30times initial value. correct me if I'm wrong.

That's just the ROI based on max Wispr you can receive each year (right?). If the value of wispr also jumps 20-30 times it's initial value, the annual ROI in Btc value will be much higher of course!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: