Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WISPR.TECH 🚀CRYPTOPIA🚀 Decentralized Messaging | PoS 3.0 | MASTERNODES |  (Read 4686 times)
BitgamblerZ (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:13:36 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 10:25:39 PM by BitgamblerZ

Our ANN topic will be continued here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4481839

Any questions that you may have, will be answered over there. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and check out our Telegram channel!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WisprTech

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:14:34 PM

Reserved
kaijser

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

Thank you for this opportunity guys! I stumbled upon your project after notsofast tweeted about you. Good luck. :-)
Rsj91

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:35:46 PM

Looking forward to it. Good luck with the swap and analyzing the rich list
gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:43:51 PM

Is there already a mobile wallet, or is it just some kind of teaser? Just curious, because there is a mobile phone with a wisr app pictured on your ann Wink.
Anyway good luck with the project!
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:48:05 PM

Is there already a mobile wallet, or is it just some kind of teaser? Just curious, because there is a mobile phone with a wisr app pictured on your ann Wink.
At the moment there is no mobile wallet, although it is not on our roadmap, it will most likely be available somewhere in 2018. The picture is just a teaser, thanks for asking!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

So let me get this straight,

What will you do with the raised ESP2?
We will store the ESP2 on several wallets. As ESP2 holds almost no value at this moment we will leave the ESP2 on these wallets and we won’t burn them. We would like to stress that we are entirely self-funded, but we might decide to sell small pieces of the total amount of raised ESP2 in the future, either to fund the development or to fund marketing or community related activities. Furthermore, we have absolutely no intention to dump the raised ESP2.

You say ESP2 is worth next to nothing and want everyone to send you their ESP2, you then say you might dump the ESP2 that is swapped, and then say you won't dump all in the same paragraph.

We reserve the right to contact you for KYC in case there is doubt about your identity. We do this because we don’t want any ESP team members to acquire WSP (as we are convinced that they hold more than 10% of the total ESP supply).

You want peoples identification to swap? Are you out of your fucking mind? And you don't want ESP team members to swap? I highly doubt they would be stupid enough to swap to your shitty scam bud.
willieccd

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

got so many question for this
- no escrow?
- swap amount is limited (could be manipulated)
- you have the right to ask for kyc and and have the right not to approve it (could be manipulated)
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:11:20 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 10:57:11 PM by WisprTech

What will you do with the raised ESP2?
We will store the ESP2 on several wallets. As ESP2 holds almost no value at this moment we will leave the ESP2 on these wallets and we won’t burn them. We would like to stress that we are entirely self-funded, but we might decide to sell small pieces of the total amount of raised ESP2 in the future, either to fund the development or to fund marketing or community related activities. Furthermore, we have absolutely no intention to dump the raised ESP2.

You say ESP2 is worth next to nothing and want everyone to send you their ESP2, you then say you might dump the ESP2 that is swapped, and then say you won't dump all in the same paragraph.

We reserve the right to contact you for KYC in case there is doubt about your identity. We do this because we don’t want any ESP team members to acquire WSP (as we are convinced that they hold more than 10% of the total ESP supply).

You want peoples identification to swap? Are you out of your fucking mind? And you don't want ESP team members to swap? I highly doubt they would be stupid enough to swap to your shitty scam bud.

Thanks for your reply. I think we have made our intentions clear, we are offering people the ability to swap their ESP2. We have explained why and we have stated what we will do with the raised ESP2.

Regarding the KYC - no, we shall not ask for IDs. In case we have any suspicions we will contact the person, that is what we meant. Sorry for the confusion.

got so many question for this
- no escrow?
- swap amount is limited (could be manipulated)
- you have the right to ask for kyc and and have the right not to approve it (could be manipulated)

There is no escrow. The swap amount is indeed limited, but we will burn the unswapped WSP after the swap. As for the KYC, we won't ask you for your ID, see my post above, we will edit it. Thank you for your reply.
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:19:02 PM

Looking good! hope it going well.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
willieccd

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:30:04 PM

why not using an escrow? and who will have the right to decide the eligibility of a tx for the swap?
if you really think esp is worth nothing just burn it, so it will be fair for everyone and not just a free money for you
johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:52:16 PM

I don't understand the negativity, though maybe I'm missing something.  Do people think the dev is trying to steal a value-less coin by not using escrow?  There are literally no buy orders, even at one sat, for ESP2.  On the other hand, this looks like a project with a clear vision.  If people are so worried about having their ESP2 stolen, just hold onto it and don't swap for Wispr.  It's that simple.  What is the problem here?

People are also complaining about the dev being allowed to reject swaps.  This I think we just need to wait and see whether the devs abuse this power.  We have no reason to think they will abuse it, so why not just wait and see whether they run the swap fairly?  If you feel like they refuse to approve your swap unfairly, complain at that time.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kaijser

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

If you want to call something a scam you better provide some solid evidence. You are beyond ridiculous.

I don't understand the negativity, though maybe I'm missing something.  Do people think the dev is trying to steal a value-less coin by not using escrow?  There are literally no buy orders, even at one sat, for ESP2.  On the other hand, this looks like a project with a clear vision.  If people are so worried about having their ESP2 stolen, just hold onto it and don't swap for Wispr.  It's that simple.  What is the problem here?

People are also complaining about the dev being allowed to reject swaps.  This I think we just need to wait and see whether the devs abuse this power.  We have no reason to think they will abuse it, so why not just wait and see whether they run the swap fairly?  If you feel like they refuse to approve your swap unfairly, complain at that time.
Couldn't agree more.
willieccd

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:15:36 PM

I don't understand the negativity, though maybe I'm missing something.  Do people think the dev is trying to steal a value-less coin by not using escrow?

will you buy something online without using escrow? wow

wait and see? so you will only watch the swap, as it has max amount

johntwo

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:37:36 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 11:50:02 PM by johntwo

I don't understand the negativity, though maybe I'm missing something.  Do people think the dev is trying to steal a value-less coin by not using escrow?

People are also complaining about the dev being allowed to reject swaps.  This I think we just need to wait and see whether the devs abuse this power.  We have no reason to think they will abuse it, so why not just wait and see whether they run the swap fairly?  If you feel like they refuse to approve your swap unfairly, complain at that time.

For both your responses, the problem is you're assuming you're entitled to a swap.  You have no inherent right to a swap.  The dev is offering something in return for ESP2, but he has no obligation to offer you anything.  The swap is a privilege he offers from the WISPR coin - it's like an airdrop for ESP2 holders - not a right built into the ESP2 coin.

Would I trade someone something worth $0.000000 dollars for something else worth $0.000000 dollars without using escrow, if I think the latter one has more potential value?  Yes, absolutely.  Because either I keep holding something useless (ESP2), or I get scammed out of it and I still hold something useless (nothing).  But note that if you don't like the risk, you can just not make the swap.  You have no right or entitlement to WISPR, so if you don't like the swap mechanic, then keep your ESP2.  Also, if the dev scams a couple of people out of a few thousand ESP, we'll hear about it and can just ignore this coin later.

Similarly, the dev has every right to cap the swap.  If the dev was running a new coin that had no swap and nothing to do with ESP2, would you complain that you're capped at 0 ESP2 to swap?  No of course not, that'd be stupid.  So the dev decides, he wants to offer a limited amount of WISPR to individual swappers, and he does that by capping the ESP2.  This is no different than having an airdrop limit.  You have no inherent right to convert your ESP2 to WISPR, so you have no inherent right to get ALL your ESP2 converted just because the dev is offering to convert SOME of it.  Why does dev offering to swap some ESP2 require him to offer to swap all of it?

willieccd

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:49:04 PM

I don't understand the negativity, though maybe I'm missing something.  Do people think the dev is trying to steal a value-less coin by not using escrow?

For both your responses, the problem is you're assuming you're entitled to a swap.  You have no inherent right to a swap.  The dev is offering something in return for ESP2, but he has no obligation to offer you anything.  The swap is a privilege he offers from the WISPR coin - it's like an airdrop for ESP2 holders - not a right built into the ESP2 coin.

Would I trade someone something worth $0.000000 dollars for something else worth $0.000000 dollars without using escrow, if I think the latter one has more potential value?  Yes, absolutely.  Because either I keep holding something useless (ESP2), or I get scammed out of it and I still hold something useless (nothing).  But note that if you don't like the risk, you can just not make the swap.  You have no right or entitlement to WISPR, so if you don't like the swap mechanic, then keep your ESP2.  Also, if the dev scams a couple of people out of a few thousand ESP, we'll hear about it and can just ignore this coin later.

Similarly, the dev has every right to cap the swap.  If the dev was running a new coin that had no swap and nothing to do with ESP2, would you complain that you're capped at 0 ESP2 to swap?  No of course not, that'd be stupid.  So the dev decides, he wants to offer a limited amount of WISPR to individual swappers, and he does that by capping the ESP2.  This is no different than having an airdrop limit.  You have no inherent right to convert your ESP2 to WISPR, so you have no inherent right to get ALL your ESP2 converted just because the dev is offering to convert SOME of it.  Why does dev offering to swap some ESP2 require him to offer to swap all of it?

then why dont just call it an ICO that only accept ESP, not a swap
johntwo

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:51:32 PM

For both your responses, the problem is you're assuming you're entitled to a swap.  You have no inherent right to a swap.  The dev is offering something in return for ESP2, but he has no obligation to offer you anything.  The swap is a privilege he offers from the WISPR coin - it's like an airdrop for ESP2 holders - not a right built into the ESP2 coin.

Would I trade someone something worth $0.000000 dollars for something else worth $0.000000 dollars without using escrow, if I think the latter one has more potential value?  Yes, absolutely.  Because either I keep holding something useless (ESP2), or I get scammed out of it and I still hold something useless (nothing).  But note that if you don't like the risk, you can just not make the swap.  You have no right or entitlement to WISPR, so if you don't like the swap mechanic, then keep your ESP2.  Also, if the dev scams a couple of people out of a few thousand ESP, we'll hear about it and can just ignore this coin later.

Similarly, the dev has every right to cap the swap.  If the dev was running a new coin that had no swap and nothing to do with ESP2, would you complain that you're capped at 0 ESP2 to swap?  No of course not, that'd be stupid.  So the dev decides, he wants to offer a limited amount of WISPR to individual swappers, and he does that by capping the ESP2.  This is no different than having an airdrop limit.  You have no inherent right to convert your ESP2 to WISPR, so you have no inherent right to get ALL your ESP2 converted just because the dev is offering to convert SOME of it.  Why does dev offering to swap some ESP2 require him to offer to swap all of it?

then why dont just call it an ICO that only accept ESP, not a swap

That sounds like a semantic point.  If your argument is the word "swap" should be reserved for uncapped swaps, and the term "coin-specific-ICO" should be used for capped swaps, then it's just a point about terminology.  I disagree that we need to use the terminology that way, but I understand why you feel that way and you are welcome to make that argument.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:49:49 AM

If you want to call something a scam you better provide some solid evidence. You are beyond ridiculous.

Common sense, decent eyesight, and the ability to read is all the evidence you need. If you insist on being a retarded dumbass then by all means send this dude your coins that have value for one that doesn't.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:55:36 AM

Is this an original coin or did you copy some other coin? If so which one?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
johntwo

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

Is this an original coin or did you copy some other coin? If so which one?

"Wispr is forked from Blackcoin" says it right in the ANN  Grin

naam250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:23:11 PM

What would you say that Wispr's unique features are? How is it different from other blockchain based messaging projects?

As far as I can tell, there is not much that has not been released before, to be honest.. But I might be missing the bigger picture!
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:06:24 PM

What would you say that Wispr's unique features are? How is it different from other blockchain based messaging projects?

As far as I can tell, there is not much that has not been released before, to be honest.. But I might be missing the bigger picture!

We will have working PoS 3.0 right at the beginning. We are planning on releasing a messaging application backed by our own blockchain. Most other blockchain messaging services (if available already) use some form of dApp platform to implement the messaging. As ours will run on our own blockchain there are no contracts nor third party involvement needed. CryptoKitties clogged the Ethereum network; we don't have to rely on other blockchains to run properly.

Furthermore, we will implement Masternodes right after the swap has taken place, which will make our network sufficient enough to run such an application. 

Foundico.com

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:18:27 PM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:57:42 PM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink

Thank you for your reply. We will check it out.
naam250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:02:38 PM

We will have working PoS 3.0 right at the beginning. We are planning on releasing a messaging application backed by our own blockchain. Most other blockchain messaging services (if available already) use some form of dApp platform to implement the messaging. As ours will run on our own blockchain there are no contracts nor third party involvement needed. CryptoKitties clogged the Ethereum network; we don't have to rely on other blockchains to run properly.

Furthermore, we will implement Masternodes right after the swap has taken place, which will make our network sufficient enough to run such an application.  

Ok, cool! I must admit, I'm not big on the technicalities behind other messenger projects, so I just assumed they had their own blockchain too, but that's a pretty cool unique feature! Smiley
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:17:12 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 12:27:16 AM by ttookk

Annual inflation of 25% sounds like a lot, though. Sure, at the beginning, to get the ball rolling and all, great. But at some point, big % inflation doesn't cut it anymore. Wasn't that the problem with Espers, the abundance of coins? And if you look at pretty much any PoS coin with a high "ROI" (=Inflation), it pretty much died off eventually.

I mean, I get the idea: reel in users, and, in Wisprs case, keep them staking to keep the network going. But if you have a solid project, you don't need insane annual returns to keep people staking.

Or, to phrase it all a little differently: To keep staking profitable, the marketcap of Wispr has to grow by more than 25% per year. Until then, staking is at best a way to keep hodlers from further losses. People will get tired of this and leave Wispr behind.

The way it looks right now, it will be a staking feast for a few months, until people get bored and the market will be oversaturated anyway.

Addendum: I realize that not every coin will be used for staking, so overall inflation will be less than 25%. However, in the long run, this will still be a fixed % inflation which has to be outrun by the marketcap to keep the boat afloat.
Rsj91

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:05:49 AM

PoS 3.0, messaging application. Something new and interesting. Waiting to see how it works
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:41:06 PM

Annual inflation of 25% sounds like a lot, though. Sure, at the beginning, to get the ball rolling and all, great. But at some point, big % inflation doesn't cut it anymore. Wasn't that the problem with Espers, the abundance of coins? And if you look at pretty much any PoS coin with a high "ROI" (=Inflation), it pretty much died off eventually.

I mean, I get the idea: reel in users, and, in Wisprs case, keep them staking to keep the network going. But if you have a solid project, you don't need insane annual returns to keep people staking.

Or, to phrase it all a little differently: To keep staking profitable, the marketcap of Wispr has to grow by more than 25% per year. Until then, staking is at best a way to keep hodlers from further losses. People will get tired of this and leave Wispr behind.

The way it looks right now, it will be a staking feast for a few months, until people get bored and the market will be oversaturated anyway.

Addendum: I realize that not every coin will be used for staking, so overall inflation will be less than 25%. However, in the long run, this will still be a fixed % inflation which has to be outrun by the marketcap to keep the boat afloat.

Staking won't be the only source of income when Masternodes have been implemented, and with 5 WSP per block it won't be a ''stake fest'' for at least the first months. 25% isn't that much, but we get your concern. By the way, the ESP comparison is wrong, with 5 WSP per block and 1 block per minute, it's a little less than 3 million coins generated per year, subtracting the pre-mine it's like 36 years of coins generated if everything stays that way, which is the exact opposite of a stake fest.

Thanks for your reply ttookk.
johntwo

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:50:32 PM

Staking won't be the only source of income when Masternodes have been implemented, and with 5 WSP per block it won't be a ''stake fest'' for at least the first months. 25% isn't that much, but we get your concern. By the way, the ESP comparison is wrong, with 5 WSP per block and 1 block per minute, it's a little less than 3 million coins generated per year, subtracting the pre-mine it's like 36 years of coins generated if everything stays that way, which is the exact opposite of a stake fest.

Do coins in a wallet set up for MN (meeting the requirements) get MN rewards and stake rewards at the same time?

WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:21:15 PM

Do coins in a wallet set up for MN (meeting the requirements) get MN rewards and stake rewards at the same time?

We haven't decided this yet, unfortunately. We will evaluate all scenarios before we implement them. Thank you for the question.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:49:53 PM

We are almost done! A blog post that explains how to swap will be posted in a couple of hours. Thank you for your patience.

Join our telegram channel, discord channel or follow us on Twitter. We will keep you updated.
armand22

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:03:33 AM

can I send coins directly from the exchange?
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:36:48 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 11:03:19 AM by WisprTech

can I send coins directly from the exchange?
Yes. Blog post will be up later today.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:41:46 AM

DEV WINDOWS WALLET Huh Huh Huh Huh
WSP.MastaZz

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:32:13 PM

DEV WINDOWS WALLET Huh Huh Huh Huh

I decided to make a account to respond to any questions asked.

We are sorry for the delay sir, we are in the last phase of testing and rounding things up before we publish the wallet.
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:36:55 PM

Our Github is now public!
Wallets will be available later tonight.
Only 16 hours until the swap.

We will edit this in the ANN asap.

Thank you for your patience!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WisprTech/status/942110329999372289
Direct Link: https://github.com/WisprProject/core/releases
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:08:32 PM

Pool Huh Huh Huh Huh
There is no mining pool. This coin is 100% PoS.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:23:38 AM

https://medium.com/@wisprtech/swap-tutorial-give-me-my-wispr-f1195b9b6fea

Blog post that explains how to swap. Swap is starting soon.
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:47:19 AM

No offense but has anyone checked this wallet on virusses/keyloggers etc?

WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:59:01 AM

No offense but has anyone checked this wallet on virusses/keyloggers etc?

''If you want to be sure that the file contains no viruses, you can always check it for viruses online at Kapersky or Virustotal.'' - that's what stated in our blogpost.

Windows AV might give you an error, like it does for most wallets. If you don't trust it, then you shouldn't download it.
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:15:54 PM

have you decided how many coins needed for masternode? maybe we dont have to swap all our esp2 coins to be on the safe side if cc appears again.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:39 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 04:33:25 PM by Gandalf86

For everybody confused here, I would like to explain what is the difference between an ICO and a coin swap / chain swap.

ICO:
  • A new developer starts a new project and wants/needs to acquire funds.
  • The dev will premine a certain amount, and sell the premined coins to the new users.
  • Users pay with an existing currency or coin (a different project), and receive coins from the new project.
  • The dev keeps the money and will cash it out later.
  • The currency users paid with, continues to exist (otherwise there would be no point in wanting to "cash out").

Swap:
  • A developer of an existing project wants/needs to base his coin on a different chain.
  • The dev will premine a certain amount, and instructs every user of the current chain to take the swap procedure.
  • Users send in their coins from the current chain (same project), and receive coins from the new chain.
  • The dev abandons the previous chain, mining stops, the swapped and unswapped tokens of the old chain become worthless.
  • Dev does not gain any money, it's just done for the purpose of switching the chain.

Now we look at this project:

• New project, new vision.
  • New developers.
  • The money users pay with comes from a different project.
  • The other project (Espers) does not get abandoned and continues to exist.
  • Dev keeps the money with the goal of cashing out later.

Ergo, this is an ICO. So you shouldn't call yourself a swap, this has no characteristics of a swap at all.

So I guess the relevant question here is: Why do you only accept ESP? And btw., how much ESP does the entire dev team hold together? This would be similar to a premine, so it should be made public.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:20:55 PM

have you decided how many coins needed for masternode? maybe we dont have to swap all our esp2 coins to be on the safe side if cc appears again.

Some calculations were made by the team, but as they haven't been implemented yet we will announce this later on.
pshemek

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

as gandalf says this is an ico an before we want to invest in this project where masternodes is a great part of it we want to know how many coins will be needed. if you dont understand that then good luck with your project here, but you gonna have a hard time finding some investors then.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
plata-o-fomo

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Hi, when I tried to install the wallet my virusscanner blocked it because a keylogger was detected  Angry
Anyone else noticed this?
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

Hi, when I tried to install the wallet my virusscanner blocked it because a keylogger was detected  Angry
Anyone else noticed this?

I think most antivirus software actually flag it as either a trojan horse or a keylogger. A lot of them block wallets in general, you just have to ignore it. I can guarantee you that the files are clean, but if you don't trust it then you shouldn't download it.
willieccd

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:27:52 PM

For everybody confused here, I would like to explain what is the difference between an ICO and a coin swap / chain swap.

ICO:
  • The dev will premine a certain amount, and sell the premined coins to the new users.
  • Users pay with an existing currency or coin (a different project), and receive coins from the new project.
  • The currency users paid with, continues to exist (otherwise there would be no point in wanting to "cash out").

Swap:
  • A developer of an existing project wants/needs to base his coin on a different chain.
  • The dev will premine a certain amount, and instructs every user of the current chain to take the swap procedure.
  • Users send in their coins from the current chain (same project), and receive coins from the new chain.
  • The dev abandons the previous chain, mining stops, the swapped and unswapped tokens of the old chain become worthless.
  • Dev does not gain any money, it's just done for the purpose of switching the chain.

• New developers.

Ergo, this is an ICO. So you shouldn't call yourself a swap, this has no characteristics of a swap at all.

So I guess the relevant question here is: Why do you only accept ESP? And btw., how much ESP does the entire dev team hold together? This would be similar to a premine, so it should be made public.

this is what i was asking about, seems like a quick money grabber using masternodes hype, would be glad if the espers they will get is burned
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:01:56 PM

ICO:

Swap:

• New developers.

this is what i was asking about, seems like a quick money grabber using masternodes hype, would be glad if the espers they will get is burned

They cannot even sell it as ESP doesn't have any buy support on exchanges mate..

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:04:42 PM

For those who still want to swap: 90% of the total has been swapped already. Last chances.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:36:34 PM

........... And btw., how much ESP does the entire dev team hold together? This would be similar to a premine, so it should be made public.

Available for swap: 22.750.000 WSP
100 ESP2 = 1 WSP

source: https://wispr.tech/swap

People should do their research before getting into a new coin and you Gandalf86 helped them big time with your explaination. Thanks.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

We have reached our cap! The swap started today and closed after less than 12 hours, that's insane. Thanks for the immense support and we hope you stick around. We have some big plans for the future and you will be part of it. To those who sent their ESP2 to us and that didn't receive WSP - we will contact you to refund your ESP2.

We have been working for the past 12 hours and we hope that everyone is happy. We will now call it a day, we will be back tomorrow to assist you with any of your issues.

The Wispr Team
https://wispr.tech/
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:27:14 PM

We have reached our cap! The swap started today and closed after less than 12 hours, that's insane. Thanks for the immense support and we hope you stick around. We have some big plans for the future and you will be part of it. To those who sent their ESP2 to us and that didn't receive WSP - we will contact you to refund your ESP2.

We have been working for the past 12 hours and we hope that everyone is happy. We will now call it a day, we will be back tomorrow to assist you with any of your issues.

The Wispr Team
https://wispr.tech/
You have collected 2.25 bil ESP2 in less than 12 hours? Amazing. Thank you for the opportunity guys, it's not that common to have a chance to swap a dead project coins for something promising.
Mokota

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

as gandalf says this is an ico an before we want to invest in this project where masternodes is a great part of it we want to know how many coins will be needed. if you dont understand that then good luck with your project here, but you gonna have a hard time finding some investors then.

It's apparently 125000, so half of what is most likely needed for espers mn. At least during swap. Because of the decreased max supply compared to esp it could become more expensive.

ESP MN = 25mil
WSP MN = 125k

Swap is 1:100
so 25mil esp = 250000wsp
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:06:54 AM

25% annual ROI? So only after 4 years of hold and run masternodes we get 100% ROI? If yes is to much in my opinion. Also on what exchanges will be listed?
FYIcryptoz

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:04:15 AM

So what happens to the people who are left with ESP? Why wouldn't you match the total ESP supply with WISPR and burn the unswapped coins?

stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:26 AM

Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:30:15 AM

What actions do you plan to do for increasing the rate of the token?
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:13:30 AM

You have collected 2.25 bil ESP2 in less than 12 hours? Amazing. Thank you for the opportunity guys, it's not that common to have a chance to swap a dead project coins for something promising.
Thank you. We never expected it to finish within less than 12 hours. It's good to hear that you are happy with your WSP, we hope you stick around Flomess.

25% annual ROI? So only after 4 years of hold and run masternodes we get 100% ROI? If yes is to much in my opinion. Also on what exchanges will be listed?
We won't announce any exchanges before we actually get listed. I can guarantee you however, that you will be able to buy and sell WSP on an exchange somewhere in Q1 of 2018.

So what happens to the people who are left with ESP? Why wouldn't you match the total ESP supply with WISPR and burn the unswapped coins?
Espers has a huge supply, way more than necessary. We wanted to reduce it significantly, as can be read on our website.

Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?
Every cryptocurrency is highly volatile, except for Tether.

What actions do you plan to do for increasing the rate of the token?
What do you mean exactly?
omwibya

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:31:20 AM

not sure if 25% ROI is high enough to be worth it considering crypto regularly jumps 20-30times initial value. correct me if I'm wrong.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
naam250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:32:32 PM

not sure if 25% ROI is high enough to be worth it considering crypto regularly jumps 20-30times initial value. correct me if I'm wrong.

That's just the ROI based on max Wispr you can receive each year (right?). If the value of wispr also jumps 20-30 times it's initial value, the annual ROI in Btc value will be much higher of course!
kaijser

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:15:58 PM

I am so thankful that I was able to swap my worthless ESP2 for WSP. Got my first stakes as well.

I see that Gandalf is on his high horse again, he should stick to his own scam coin.
FYIcryptoz

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

I meant I haven't swapped my coins yet, I wasn't at home. What am I supposed to do with my Espers since i wanted to swap it as well?

WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

I meant I haven't swapped my coins yet, I wasn't at home. What am I supposed to do with my Espers since i wanted to swap it as well?

I'm sorry but you are too late. If you would like to have WSP you will have to wait until we are listed on an exchange.
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:39:07 PM

Our advisor will personally hand out WSP if you missed the swap..
https://twitter.com/KRAKEN_XIV/status/942800807258411008
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:48:02 PM

Thank you guys so much for giving us the opportunity to swap a dead coin.
Really looking forward to what is instore in Q1 2018 for Wispr !

Thank you Khalid!
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

You can sell them and wait for WSP to be on a exchange to buy those. Btw i'm really impressed by how this stakes compared to my old ESP, it's like a clock, a machine, works great. Not something you guys came up with but there is no need to reinvent the wheel every time and this is much much better than the almost 2 years of "development" with ESP.
I'll stop comparing the two projects from now on, just wanted to share my happiness for having swapped those things for an actually working coin (and with only 1 chain!  Cheesy)
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:31:38 PM

Happy holidays everyone.

We just released the wallet for Mac users on our website (https://wispr.tech/wallets). We will release more information this Friday. Don't forget to join our Discord and Telegram channel. You can also follow us on Twitter.
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:43:52 PM

You can sell them and wait for WSP to be on a exchange to buy those. Btw i'm really impressed by how this stakes compared to my old ESP, it's like a clock, a machine, works great. Not something you guys came up with but there is no need to reinvent the wheel every time and this is much much better than the almost 2 years of "development" with ESP.
I'll stop comparing the two projects from now on, just wanted to share my happiness for having swapped those things for an actually working coin (and with only 1 chain!  Cheesy)

Thank you for the kind words sir!
mejorandotufuturo

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:42:33 AM

Do you have the link for the bounty campaign?
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:26:07 AM

Do you have the link for the bounty campaign?
The bounty campaign has not started yet. We will start the bounty campaign within the upcoming weeks, as well as the faucet. Stay tuned, some nice things are coming.
agipati

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:00:40 AM

I think this project is make a good movement up a head, this will be so promising for future profit. I must be lucky, someone who has joined on this project token sale early, this project is so promising , keep it up
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:23:34 PM

https://medium.com/@wisprtech/an-update-from-the-team-2f94e5a5398f

Check out what we have been up to.
theman25

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:30:10 PM

I believe that your swap with espers is a scam
indeed you did not always send me back the 20000000 espers that were not
exchanged.
thank you for returning them to me as soon as possible
I give you my address espers

EY4NDCi8Qs1CGxwAQcMAtXYCN6hfQqe3n1

here are my 2 sends of espers

the first of 20000000 that was not exchanged and you did not return the espers

État: 4583 confirmations
Date: 17/12/2017 20:59
À: swap EMWbkcP1vR8MAN7Sr8J62HTnLCADTDXvJA
Débit: -20000000.00 ESP
Frais de transaction: -0.0046 ESP
Montant net: -20000000.0046 ESP
ID de la transaction: cfddea5b0efcbdebff4de5ee7a8c374dd964f95c2832f90b968ced03778bd55d-000

the second shipment of 4174000 esp 20 minutes later for which you are going to proceed to the exchange

État: 4612 confirmations
Date: 17/12/2017 21:16
À: EfukYfZ5nvbYsfHLmN43Cdrb3hGhW59iJJ
Débit: -4174000.00 ESP
Frais de transaction: -0.0015 ESP
Montant net: -4174000.0015 ESP
ID de la transaction: c3e2d20295beb81794299170a32296cbe8cb5754bdd71826069fb444ff29470b-000
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:03:38 PM

exchanged.

ID de la transaction: cfddea5b0efcbdebff4de5ee7a8c374dd964f95c2832f90b968ced03778bd55d-000

the second shipment of 4174000 esp 20 minutes later for which you are going to proceed to the exchange

ID de la transaction: c3e2d20295beb81794299170a32296cbe8cb5754bdd71826069fb444ff29470b-000

Not sure what you are trying to tell us. Are we a scam for returning your funds? How does that even work?

Anyway, I have reported your message to the moderators. Feel free to accuse us of anything but at least have the decency to explain what you mean and provide some solid proof.

If you think something went wrong, you can visit us on Discord or on Telegram, we will help you.
theman25

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

exchanged.

Not sure what you are trying to tell us. Are we a scam for returning your funds? How does that even work?
Anyway, I have reported your message to the moderators. Feel free to accuse us of anything but at least have the decency to explain what you mean and provide some solid proof.
If you think something went wrong, you can visit us on Discord or on Telegram, we will help you.

my message is clear.I also post the proof that I sent you a little more than 24000000 espers in 2 times.
but that you swap that on a little over 4000000 and the 20000000 espers that you did not swap you did not make them.
I wrote you several times on your email or you answered me that you send them to me but I have nothing and no answer from you either.

État: 16171 confirmations
Date: 17/12/2017 21:25
De: inconnu
À: WaQ3FbHksR5J6u1Mp9sDMHjjcaVK6PC3un (votre propre adresse, étiquette: swap-esp)
Crédit: 41740.00 WSP
Montant net: +41740.00 WSP
ID de la transaction: b8242dbc8dccd5a314508a365ec2ecb85352911b28f25cd9ba4ebf1b32864fcb-000
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

exchanged.

my message is clear.I also post the proof that I sent you a little more than 24000000 espers in 2 times.
but that you swap that on a little over 4000000 and the 20000000 espers that you did not swap you did not make them.
I wrote you several times on your email or you answered me that you send them to me but I have nothing and no answer from you either.

À: WaQ3FbHksR5J6u1Mp9sDMHjjcaVK6PC3un (votre propre adresse, étiquette: swap-esp)
ID de la transaction: b8242dbc8dccd5a314508a365ec2ecb85352911b28f25cd9ba4ebf1b32864fcb-000

Accord to our data about the 20Mill ESP2, we did send ESP2 back to you're desired ESP2 Adress according to our mails that were send over to eachother.
This was the ESP2 Adress that you mailed us:

http://espv2.miningalts.com/tx/dda28bc9c7e3dde4670f174c7fa24cdd3d894a9f7ac5d25903fed02ea4223ea8

The other transaction of the 4Mill are proccesed and distributed into WSP and you recieved it on you're desired WSP adress
https://explorer.wispr.tech/address/WaQ3FbHksR5J6u1Mp9sDMHjjcaVK6PC3un

Much regards
MastaZz
FrancisB

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:52:50 PM

Looks promising! Any info on the pre-mining?
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:09:19 PM

Dear FrancisB

Sir we have explained the pre-mine on the 1st page..

If you mean something else, please ask.

MastaZz..

gonhunter

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:15:19 PM

The roadmap for Q1 2018 is quite clear. Waiting for dev to roll out the latest news
FrancisB

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:40:45 PM

Dear FrancisB

MastaZz..

"Premined coins distribution
Premining: 25.000.000 WSP"

That's all the info I can find. Is pre-mining only via POS for people who did the swap?
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

Dear FrancisB

MastaZz..

"Premined coins distribution
Premining: 25.000.000 WSP"

That's all the info I can find. Is pre-mining only via POS for people who did the swap?

We premined 25Mill WSP
22,75M for SWAP
1,25M for DEV
1M Bounty

22,75Mill CAP has been reached
We Burned 125k because we mined 125k to much which can be found on our blog: https://medium.com/@wisprtech/an-update-from-the-team-2f94e5a5398f
The Development team has their shares and are steady nodes on the network.
1Mill Bounty will be distributed when we launch our Bounty Program..

Hope this makes everything clear sir.

MastaZz

The roadmap for Q1 2018 is quite clear. Waiting for dev to roll out the latest news

Check out the lastest news on : https://medium.com/@wisprtech/an-update-from-the-team-2f94e5a5398f or check our site www.wispr.tech
theman25

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

exchanged.

Accord to our data about the 20Mill ESP2, we did send ESP2 back to you're desired ESP2 Adress according to our mails that were send over to eachother.
This was the ESP2 Adress that you mailed us:

http://espv2.miningalts.com/tx/dda28bc9c7e3dde4670f174c7fa24cdd3d894a9f7ac5d25903fed02ea4223ea8

The other transaction of the 4Mill are proccesed and distributed into WSP and you recieved it on you're desired WSP adress
https://explorer.wispr.tech/address/WaQ3FbHksR5J6u1Mp9sDMHjjcaVK6PC3un
Much regards
MastaZz
I do not know the reason but I have not received these 20000000 espers
I can send you a screenshot of my wallet if you want
Or tell me how I do it for you to prove that I have not received these espers
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

I do not know the reason but I have not received these 20000000 espers
I can send you a screenshot of my wallet if you want
Or tell me how I do it for you to prove that I have not received these espers

That is your own responsibility, you should check if your address is correct and that your wallet is properly synced.

To all our followers: some good news will soon be coming your way.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

Wispr is now tradable on CryptoBridge - a decentralized exchange! Visit https://crypto-bridge.org/ to create an account and start trading.

http://preview.ibb.co/iC9wWb/Twitter_Pic1_01.png
NateBronson

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

Wispr is now tradable on CryptoBridge - a decentralized exchange! Visit https://crypto-bridge.org/ to create an account and start trading.

Congrats. I will be following this coin. Seems interesting.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

Congrats. I will be following this coin. Seems interesting.

Great to hear, thank you.

Wispr just surpassed 50.000 trading volume within the first 2 hours of its very first exchange listing. Thank you guys.
stepollo

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

Can someone donate me some coins? Wdhroj4BYjCY3bFyCfAmrxRx1x6MxvDN9S
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

Can someone donate me some coins? Wdhroj4BYjCY3bFyCfAmrxRx1x6MxvDN9S

There will soon be a bounty campaign as well as a faucet. If you complete one of the bounties you will get WSP and the faucet will also give away free coins.
JayDeez

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

Congrats to the team! You guys did an amazing job here.  I will be holding for a long time.
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

Congrats to the team! You guys did an amazing job here.  I will be holding for a long time.

Thank you sir.

We have alot of work ahead of us, but we are on point with the roadmap.
Keep following us and join our amazing community on Telegram.

MastaZz
pshemek

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

just want to thank you cause now there is life in the espers project again and that has much more potentiel than just masternodes.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
-llz-

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Hi dev ,How many coin to masternode? 
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

Hi dev ,How many coin to masternode? 

Hello sir,

The masternode value is not set in stone yet.. We will be discussing this pretty soon..
Keep following us, or check our website. https://wispr.tech/

MastaZz
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:38:25 PM

what happens with unswapped coins?

when you plan to open bounty campaign and what will it be?
(i see it's on the end of the swap but is there a date for it already?)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

The swap already took place mid-December 2017. All WSP were swapped within 11 hours, so there are no unswapped coins.

The bounty campaign will start very soon, we are busy finishing it up and it shouldn't take long. The faucet is also almost ready.
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

I think this project is make a good movement up a head, this will be so promising for future profit. I must be lucky, someone who has joined on this project token sale early, this project is so promising , keep it up
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

Thank you Sam67,

But we need to thank the community even more.

MastaZz

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

The swap already took place mid-December 2017. All WSP were swapped within 11 hours, so there are no unswapped coins.

The bounty campaign will start very soon, we are busy finishing it up and it shouldn't take long. The faucet is also almost ready.

thanks for the heads up. will check it again soon
I suppose you announce opening of bounty campaign on twitter and social media too
right?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

I suppose you announce opening of bounty campaign on twitter and social media too
right?

We will. Thank you.

WSP/BTC can now be tracked via Delta portfolio tracking app. Blockfolio will soon be adding WSP/BTC.
tvorec28

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

right?

We will. Thank you.

WSP/BTC can now be tracked via Delta portfolio tracking app. Blockfolio will soon be adding WSP/BTC.

hi, WisprTech!
tell me how many you need to have coins in order to raise masternode? I have 100k WSP, but I don't know if it's enough or do I need to buy more?
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

hi, WisprTech!
tell me how many you need to have coins in order to raise masternode? I have 100k WSP, but I don't know if it's enough or do I need to buy more?

The amount needed for a masternode will be disclosed later, right now we are busy with the development of masternodes. We have had many questions about the MN amount and it will be discussed by the team.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:59:48 PM

Help Wispr getting listed on the Cobinhood exchange by voting for us here: https://cobinhood.canny.io/exchange/p/list-request-wispr-wsp !

Thank you guys for everything so far.
darkwing

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:19:40 PM

Coins don't show as staking?  Is there a waiting period before they start staking?
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

Coins don't show as staking?  Is there a waiting period before they start staking?

Before you can stake you need to unlock your wallet - which you can only do after you have encrypted your wallet with a password.
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Before you can stake you need to unlock your wallet - which you can only do after you have encrypted your wallet with a password.

Edit:

You have to unlock you're wallet to stake..
*keep in mind after 100 confirms on you're coins you are allowed to stake within the network.*
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Here is our latest blog post that shows what we have been up to. Check it out here: https://medium.com/@wisprtech/when-masternodes-community-update-2-8ab4fcf7edf

WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:11:15 AM

We are now listed @ https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/wispr
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:05:00 AM

Thanks. Hope CMC will follow soon.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

Cool project. Belive in it!
Thank you for your trust in us.

Thanks. Hope CMC will follow soon.
I hope so. We filed a request couple of weeks ago so I guess it shouldn't take too long anymore.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

FYI
Wispr is listed on:

cointracking.info

Wink
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Our Bounty Campaign is now live!

Check out our bounty page @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856588
ejborja

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

At the moment there is no mobile wallet, although it is not on our roadmap, it will most likely be available somewhere in 2018. The picture is just a teaser, thanks for asking!

Hope you guys make it possible to have that mobile app for Wispr, for those who are always on the run... it will be very handy, anyway, do you have a minimum limit on the staking? thanks Dev team for bringing this up, eager to be take part on the bounty.

WisprTech

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

Hope you guys make it possible to have that mobile app for Wispr, for those who are always on the run... it will be very handy, anyway, do you have a minimum limit on the staking? thanks Dev team for bringing this up, eager to be take part on the bounty.
Mobile wallets will be available later on, it's on our radar.

If you want to stake there is no minimum amount, but keep in mind that each staking reward is 5 WSP and you need a couple thousand WSP to get a staking reward on a regular basis.
michel242

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

great project iam going to buy a masternode
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

Dear Community,

Yesterday @ 02-02-2018

We meeted at Crypto010 in Rotterdam.
People had a chance to meet us in real life and see who is behind this project.
We had a great time, and wan't to share a picture that we posted on twitter..
In other words we will write a new blog soon and will include some pictures of the meeting aswell.

*link*
https://twitter.com/WisprTech/status/959544204081991681

MastaZz
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

Update from Wispr,

We have just released our RPI Guide to get the WSP wallet (QT) running on RPI.

https://medium.com/@wisprtech/24-7-staking-wsp-on-a-raspberry-pi-full-tutorial-wisprtech-5312ad97b085

Don't forget to leave a like.

MastaZz~
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

Earn free WSP here: https://iwantwispr.com/

Thank you guys. Join our Telegram and Discord and follow us on Twitter and Facebook! :-)
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

Wallet version 0.2.0 is now available on our website: https://wispr.tech/en/wallets or https://github.com/WisprProject/core/releases

Change log:
#7 - 2 major checkpoints added to ensure the chain doesn't drift
#8 - Reference to the RPI setup guide added in the documentation section
#10 - Small GUI fix regarding the coin maturity dialog
#11 - More hardcoded nodes to facilitate initial peer discovery
#12 - Improved connectivity due to auto upnp.

As well as other minor changes.
Bressam

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

Hi all.  I still waiting for more information about WISPR.TECH  Do you have any competitors ?   Gratefulness.
worldzuber

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

Dear Community,

Yesterday @ 02-02-2018

In other words we will write a new blog soon and will include some pictures of the meeting aswell.

*link*

MastaZz

look like a solid team you got there
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

Dear Community,

Yesterday @ 02-02-2018

*link*

MastaZz

look like a solid team you got there

Thank you.

We are happy to announce that Wispr will soon be listed on another exchange with great volume. 'Soon' might seem bit a vague but that's all we we know.
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

Dear Community,

We have another little sneak peak for you guys.

https://twitter.com/WisprTech/status/967794566932959233

Greetz,
MastaZz
WonkaW

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

This project looks very serious.  Tell me please.  Also, what happens to tokens when doesn't hit the cap?   Thanks.
creeptofarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Nice project, detailed intro. Looks promising.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

This project looks very serious.  Tell me please.  Also, what happens to tokens when doesn't hit the cap?   Thanks.

What do you mean? There is no cap. All the WSP has already been distributed, it's not an ICO, it was a swap.

Nice project, detailed intro. Looks promising.

Thanks!  Smiley
kaijser

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

Looking forward to the masternodes. I have been here from the start and I'm looking forward to your future work guys. I have had many smaller coins that went x30 and WSP should easily be a x50 at the end of this year in my book.

WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

You can now read our latest news about WSP masternodes, an upcoming altcoin exchange and our new partnership in the following blog.

https://medium.com/wispr-blockchain-technology-revolutionizing/wsp-masternodes-a-new-exchange-and-much-more-community-update-3-20babfb27a2d
minergy
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

EX Founder of RPICoin

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

You can now read our latest news about WSP masternodes, an upcoming altcoin exchange and our new partnership in the following blog.

https://medium.com/wispr-blockchain-technology-revolutionizing/wsp-masternodes-a-new-exchange-and-much-more-community-update-3-20babfb27a2d

Really nice post! Keep up the good work!   Smiley

WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

Interesting update. Decided to get involved. Interested to see where Wispr will go!

Thank you for the support!  Grin

Make sure to join our Discord or Telegram group to stay in touch with the team and the developers. We are growing every day.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:25:55 AM

IntermodalCoin (IMC) is listed new exchange Cryptopia

https://twitter.com/ubiqcoinbot/status/974468557655298048

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=WSP_BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

IntermodalCoin (IMC) is listed new exchange Cryptopia

https://twitter.com/ubiqcoinbot/status/974468557655298048

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=WSP_BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Thanks for the headsup! Not sure what IMC is, I guess you mean WSP.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:39:21 AM

We have finally been listed on Cryptopia! When the community asks for it, we will give it to them.

We are currently looking for extra developers. If you are a C++ developer please send a PM or email arie@wispr.tech. You will be paid for it.

Furthermore, we are always looking for new community members, please join our Telegram or Discord. Although our main hub is Telegram, we are looking to increase our Discord's activity. Feel like you can help us out? Feel free to share your ideas here or elsewhere.

Thank you guys.  Smiley
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Latest nodes:

Code:
addnode=185.167.206.44:17000
addnode=68.185.151.225:17000
addnode=84.104.126.94:17000
addnode=178.63.101.28:17000
addnode=136.144.157.58:17000
addnode=188.166.94.182:17000
addnode=79.135.81.36:17000
addnode=172.116.130.66:17000
addnode=178.116.85.146:17000
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

Latest nodes:

Code:

You can find our nodes here: https://wispr.tech/nodes/  Smiley
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

Latest nodes:

Code:

You can find our nodes here: https://wispr.tech/nodes/  Smiley

Nice, I got these from Cryptopia, but this list is even better :-D
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:04:34 AM

It would be better if you have a mobile or web wallet. Desktop wallet seems to slow syncing, but good layout.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

It would be better if you have a mobile or web wallet. Desktop wallet seems to slow syncing, but good layout.

Our mobile wallet and web wallet are under development - one of our community members is busy with it. So there will be a mobile and web wallet available soon most likely, but we have to remind you that this will not be made by the Wispr devs but an external party. Once it is finished we will check everything to make sure its safe to use and we will release our own mobile and web wallets after that.

The desktop wallet syncing is quite fast but we will provide a bootstrap download soon, so you can make it sync faster.

As for the wallet itself, we have a developer who is creating the wallet in Electron which will give us the ability to implement lots of handy and cool features in Q2 of 2018. Check it out here: https://twitter.com/WisprTech/status/968820626038378497

Thanks for your response, feel free to ask us any questions. One of our primary goals is to expand our current community. You can join our Telegram or Discord if you like.  Smiley
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

Hi friends!

Wispr now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/WSP
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

Hi friends!

Wispr now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/WSP

Thanks!  Smiley
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

is this the Wispr team, the one which left Spectrecoin? If so, they did it without delivering results which were promised for such a long time. Abandoned a great community and did not communicate properly. I'd suspect they will do it again. Just promises and no results. Stay away from this project.

We have no clue what Spectrecoin is or what team was behind it. What makes you think this?  Huh

Thanks for posting baseless FUD, I have reported it to the mods.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 04:12:24 PM by WisprTech

I would like to stress that Wispr has NOTHING TO DO with XSPEC and their hardfork. They have contacted us about the fact that they are going to hardfork and want a similar name, but they will go for the WISP ticker. We wish them the best of luck.
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:56 AM

I was getting ~10 WSP every day or so, but now I haven't got a stake in 3 days.

Anything change?
helpaging

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

is this the Wispr team, the one which left Spectrecoin? If so, they did it without delivering results which were promised for such a long time. Abandoned a great community and did not communicate properly. I'd suspect they will do it again. Just promises and no results. Stay away from this project.

We have no clue what Spectrecoin is or what team was behind it. What makes you think this?  Huh

My apologies as I mixed up wispr and wisp - I am sure that wispr is a great project. My disappointment was related to wisp ...
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Anything change?

Nothing has changed to the network. We often get questions from people that were getting 'x' amount of stakes per day and suddenly it changed. This can happen. As PoS rewards are 'random', yet based on the amount of WSP you hold and the actual network weight, the rewards per day may vary.

The more people are staking, the less frequently you will get rewards. It is likely that more people have started staking and the network weight has increased, which explains the drop in rewards you are getting.

Hope that answers your question!

My apologies as I mixed up wispr and wisp - I am sure that wispr is a great project. My disappointment was related to wisp ...
Apologies accepted! Their name sure is confusing and I hope they realise that having almost a completely similar name is just ridiculously stupid.
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

Anything change?

Nothing has changed to the network. We often get questions from people that were getting 'x' amount of stakes per day and suddenly it changed. This can happen. As PoS rewards are 'random', yet based on the amount of WSP you hold and the actual network weight, the rewards per day may vary.

The more people are staking, the less frequently you will get rewards. It is likely that more people have started staking and the network weight has increased, which explains the drop in rewards you are getting.

Apologies accepted! Their name sure is confusing and I hope they realise that having almost a completely similar name is just ridiculously stupid.

Thanks for the explanation.. although that is quite discouraging for staking.

Better to have consistently-timed, random rewards than just really random. Hard to justify the power bill.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

Anything change?

Thanks for the explanation.. although that is quite discouraging for staking.

Better to have consistently-timed, random rewards than just really random. Hard to justify the power bill.

This is how PoS 3.0 work. You can read about how this system works here: https://bravenewcoin.com/assets/Whitepapers/Blackcoin-POS-3.pdf

You can also use an RPI for staking (soon you can buy one via Wispr) which uses nearly no energy.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

Checked it on cryptopia and it is one of the featured coin, I guess this is the first of its kind that is focusing on the security and decentralised means of communication, and if this will deliver a complete bypass on any snooping entities this will be an awesome technology for the security force around the world.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

Checked it on cryptopia and it is one of the featured coin, I guess this is the first of its kind that is focusing on the security and decentralised means of communication, and if this will deliver a complete bypass on any snooping entities this will be an awesome technology for the security force around the world.

Thank you for the kind words.

A small summary of last week:

-Latest community update blog has been posted: https://medium.com/wispr-blockchain-technology-revolutionizing/cryptopia-listing-and-full-mn-details-community-update-4-691d445428c2
-In response to CMC not listing newer coins we have been listed on Coinlib (has added coin supply API + market cap visualization), LiveCoinWatch and CoinGecko.
-Our custom made 3D printed RPi cases are being produced, and will soon be available for the public.
-TatchCapital has added a WSP/NLG pair. We will tell more about that in our next blog.

https://preview.ibb.co/kfpd77/MN1.png
https://preview.ibb.co/msCgS7/MN2.png
Nikow

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

Promising project, can't wait to see this evolve.
nikitakittt

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

Does anyone know when the crane's going to be fixed?
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

For now we have closed the faucet. We will inform our followers how we plan on giving away more WSP.
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

For now we have closed the faucet. We will inform our followers how we plan on giving away more WSP.

Any further updates?
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

It's Seems Nice Project.Thanks
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

https://medium.com/wispr-blockchain-technology-revolutionizing/release-dates-community-update-5-b77489aecf5c

Check out our latest updates including the release dates. Exciting things are coming for you.

4 June 2018:
Wispr wallet v0.3 will become available for WSP owners. This update incorporates our long awaited Wispr Masternodes. A full features list:

* Added masternodes.
* Implemented the Zerocoin protocol.
* Implemented Dash's "Sporks" feature.
* Refactored and cleaned-up pretty much all code.
* Improved serveral build processes including Travis & Circle-CI integration.
* Refactored QT to be compatible with all new features.
* Added additional checkpoints.
* Added more hardcoded seednodes.

11 June 2018:
The launch of our new website, including translations for the following languages: Dutch, Portuguese and Korean. Other languages are planned and will include the ability for our community to earn WSP bounties by helping us translate. Details will follow.

18 June 2018:
Our new roadmap will be published. Since the start of this project we have learned a lot about time management and how delicate blockchain programming can be. Because of this we will adjust our roadmap to prevent further delays and disappointments in the future.

25 June 2018:
On this date we will publish the Wispr Whitepaper containing all the details, both fundamental and technical, about the Wispr project. Releasing our whitepaper will increase our visibility in the quickly changing cryptocurrency environment greatly! Subjects that will be covered include a detailed analysis of the messenger application market, secured messaging made possible by Wispr and a technical description by our developers.

2 July 2018:
A scheduled hard fork of the Wispr blockchain to activate Masternode’s and the new block rewards. In June we will post a dedicated blogpost regarding this subject including background information and how to’s to make sure you are ready for the fork.

9 July 2018:
Scheduled release date of our completely custom Electron wallet. Our developers have been working on this since Q1 and we promise you, the end result will be absolutely stunning, both in looks and features.

Other:
Besides all these dates we are very proud that Wispr was included in the “Startup Landscape of Blockchain in the Netherlands 2018” by Deloitte. You can find the tweet here.

We would like to conclude with a massive thank you towards our awesome community! As you can see a lot of good things are coming in the upcoming weeks, just bear with us a little bit longer!

Please follow us on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook and Discord and be sure to spread our story to everyone you know!

Greetings,

The Wispr team
www.wispr.tech

usmanov123

Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

Good news. I like this clear roadmap a lot. DM if you need Russin translation
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

Great plans. So much things are coming. Mention in “Startup Landscape of Blockchain in the Netherlands 2018” looks good (not really know what's it tho, haha). Always good to see dedicated team, good luck with you plans.
takinz8888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

That WISPR bounty are active or not ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856588
So long time bitcointalk thread not update new infomation, discord too.
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

That WISPR bounty are active or not ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856588
So long time bitcointalk thread not update new infomation, discord too.

It is still active, and you could earn some extra WSP.

Great plans. So much things are coming. Mention in “Startup Landscape of Blockchain in the Netherlands 2018” looks good (not really know what's it tho, haha). Always good to see dedicated team, good luck with you plans.

Thanks for the kind words.

IN OTHER NEWS

Dear community,
We're updating the git with the first files and have launched our testnet if you're curious. We're putting the final dots on the i's and expect to have a fully up and running testnet that should remain stable within the next 48 hours.
Sidenote: the testnet is still in PoW phase, not much you can do in it yet.
You can find the latest progress we made here: https://github.com/WisprProject/core/tree/0.3_RC
WSP.MastaZz

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

We are proud to announce that Wispr is now available on @StocksExchangeR!
Check out the ETH, BTC and USDT pairs on:
https://stocks.exchange/trade/WSP/BTC
https://stocks.exchange/trade/WSP/ETH
https://stocks.exchange/trade/WSP/USDT

http://twitter.com/WisprTech/status/1003241596794621953
https://wispr.tech/en

We hope to see you join our community on our Telegram or Discord.

Thanks in advance.
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

Hi all.  I still waiting for more information about WISPR.TECH  Do you have any competitors ?
BitgamblerZ (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

Our ANN topic will be continued here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4481839

Any questions that you may have, will be answered over there. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and check out our Telegram channel!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: