Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XMR deposits not funded by poloniex!  (Read 97 times)
WMIRK (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:30:34 PM

I've sent about 6 deposits to my account on poloniex.com. Everytime I sent XMR address was the same and now it's still not changed.
But only 3 of my deposits was funded by poloniex. Others - just not come and nothing informs me that they will be funded in near time.

Is there any other has such a problem?

I've created ticket to their support about that accident, but seems they never reply to tickets.

Any advices why poloniex not funding XMR ?  is there any other who has such a problem? Huh

https://easybit.pro - быcтpo и нaдeжнo кyпить/пpoдaть биткoйн пo выгoднoй цeнe!
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1237

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:46:37 PM

I am mining Monero with Claymore and when I make the minimum amount I have set up in my pool ,  I always tell the pool to send the Monero to my account in Poloniex. So far I have not encountered any deposits missing except a few times I sent really tiny amounts they did not come through but whenever I sent normal or bigger amount they always came through to my Poloniex account.
WMIRK (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

I am mining Monero with Claymore and when I make the minimum amount I have set up in my pool ,  I always tell the pool to send the Monero to my account in Poloniex. So far I have not encountered any deposits missing except a few times I sent really tiny amounts they did not come through but whenever I sent normal or bigger amount they always came through to my Poloniex account.

My amount was 0.12 and 0.31 XMR, I don't think it's tiny amount that should be lost!

So poloniex started to scam XMR deposits? I can provide transaction IDs and screenshot of my poloniex account to prove that I really sent. XMR was sent from pool by the way.

swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1237

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:58:14 PM

My amount was 0.12 and 0.31 XMR, I don't think it's tiny amount that should be lost!

So poloniex started to scam XMR deposits? I can provide transaction IDs and screenshot of my poloniex account to prove that I really sent. XMR was sent from pool by the way.

Yes that is not a tiny amount at all. I think you should send them the transaction IDs when you contact them through support ticket and I am sure they will help you to receive your XMR. I am sure they don't want their reputation destroyed because if they start to scam people that is what will happen and they are making 4 million dollars daily on fees only. That would be really stupid from their side.
WMIRK (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:10:45 AM

today I saw fund for yesterday. I donno why so.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:01:38 AM

I've sent about 6 deposits to my account on poloniex.com. Everytime I sent XMR address was the same and now it's still not changed.
But only 3 of my deposits was funded by poloniex. Others - just not come and nothing informs me that they will be funded in near time.

Is there any other has such a problem?

I've created ticket to their support about that accident, but seems they never reply to tickets.

Any advices why poloniex not funding XMR ?  is there any other who has such a problem? Huh

Not sure but they have clearly got issues with their deposits/withdrawals as well as support so i wouldn't really be that confident when i use them and something goes wrong. There is just nothing that has got my back basically in case something goes wrong.

No idea what's causing it and seems like you got your deposit finally, but perhaps you entered the wrong payment ID or something?

Again, no clue why it was delayed for so long. As long as it's got the correct confirmations it shouldn't have at all.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: