Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i participate in signature campaigns and earn from it  (Read 646 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

I see people's profile carry some messages and links how do i join in order to start earning?

You can earn income from signature campaigns depending on your rank ( jr. member, member, etc ). It is not difficult to understand, just make time to get higher rank and follow the bounty instructions to get income. Just like that but understand the bounty rules before decides to join and make quality post. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:41:38 PM

I see people's profile carry some messages and links how do i join in order to start earning?
we are in the same ranked mate.  you should know about that. By the ways stop wasting your time hanging around here in forum do some research instead of Doing nothings just want to gain without knowledge indeed that is the most important of being here in forum. do not rely on others. Do it on your self.  Best regards.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

Firstly you need to put signature code by your bitcointalk profile Rank. And follow their rules. Maximum signature campaign manager wants 10-15 post per week. In bitcoin Discussion and altcoin Discussion topics need reply post.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

It is easy to join an signature campaign now. The first you search an project you want to participate, then you research the rules. If you feel you can do with their conditions, you can join. Here the link you can find good ICO to join: https://icodrops.com/

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:56:45 PM

You have to first get your etherium wallet address, browse into whichever project of your choice,read the instruction that guides the participants carefully and if you are qualified, sign up i.e fill up forms for the signature campaign properly, submit and if possible check the participant list to be sure you are accepted, if you have been accepted, do what is requested of you according to the rules I.e make certain number of post... And make show you follow you work up in the participants spreadsheet if available.after the ICO. You should have your token in your wallet.
Ru1016

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:18:13 PM

are any of these bounty campaigns scams? how common is it for them to take the free publicity then not issue rewards?
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:32:39 PM

It’s really very easy just choose the bounty you want to participate and get the signature and avtaar from them then attach that code in your profile. Now I am participating in os university bounty here they are using Blockchain to revolutionise education
fallensky7

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:18:29 PM

I think the most important thing in carrying a signature is to choose the right perspective ICO and follow the rules of the company chosen to receive a reward.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:17:45 PM

The first thing to do is to choose a subscription that suits your rank (the forum has a lot of interesting campaigns with different rewards). Then, read the conditions for participation and if you like, sign up and start earning, giving useful content in certain branches of the forum.

renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:40:07 PM

It seems you have just learned how to participate in signature campaigns way to go! but now as there are lots of campaign you may suffer from some of them.
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

after you find the ico subject pages, read some of them and try to understand their road map. they need to follow a good strategy and a road map, and their team is important for me, if they are professionals, they have a succesful project and whitepapers. try to figure out their pre ico, after sale strategies. if you see there are chance for them to achieve their goal, then you can follow their order on their bounty page. good luck.
shekt4 (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:34:09 PM

thanks for all the responses, but i've searched them and see that most require 10 post a week, does it mean i have to comment on their project 10 times a week or just any forum comment?
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:42:01 PM

To participate in signature campaign for a particular project, First you have to search for its ANN then you can go through its bounty thread where you will find all the necessary information about how to participate.
Iyhen

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

It’s simple, you can participate by signing up then wear their signature. There is a lot of ICO in this forum so it will not be that hard. Don’t forget to follow the rules made by the signature campaigns so you will not be banned from this forum. This campaigns are a good opportunity for us to earn cryptocurrency.

vejdemann

Merit: 75

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:33:34 PM

You have already joined)) I see your signature)))
Any case, when you choose the signature campaign you should read the conditions. The most interesting signature's campaing is with 50% of all bounty budget. And you should read about the project at the whole before you wear the signature and start working. There are lot's of scam nowdays.   
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:35:45 PM

It is very easy, just go to the bounties section of this forum and find a project you like to promote, then appy its signature, make mentioned amount of posts every week to be eligible for reward.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:48:57 PM

In the first place you must do their terms and condition for you to qualify to their screening test. Actually most of the bounty campaign they start accepting from Jr. member and up then sometimes you need to join to their telegram channel, and comply the post requiremens every week something like that mate.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:56:58 PM

step you find out the profile of the person who issued the signature campaign as a good move because there are some people who cheat us by issuing fake projects

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:59:22 PM

Typically, the signature can be used when your rank reaches a certain level, for example, a member, each bounty has conditions, read them and perform them.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:06:52 PM

In participating signatures campaign to earn profit you should rank as a jr member to accept un campaign then you fill the form and follow the rules and after filling you can check on the spread sheet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: