Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me a rig for ETH?  (Read 455 times)
SakamHost (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:23:58 PM

I'm not new in this but i would like to know i have 2500 euros and i want to invest in rig, i want to mine ETH. Can you tell me what to buy and how much i can expect per month? I know maybe 2500 euros (almost 3000$) is not too much but i would like to see suggestions and think to buy.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:30:50 PM

I'm not new in this but i would like to know i have 2500 euros and i want to invest in rig, i want to mine ETH. Can you tell me what to buy and how much i can expect per month? I know maybe 2500 euros (almost 3000$) is not too much but i would like to see suggestions and think to buy.

Since you have already your target coin to mine,I would suggest to read about miners that is mining ETH see below threads

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0

You could read about what type of GPU of most users shared on their hashrate, also with their most encountered problems and solutions.

goodluck and Happy Reading!

SakamHost (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:31:09 AM

Since you have already your target coin to mine,I would suggest to read about miners that is mining ETH see below threads

You could read about what type of GPU of most users shared on their hashrate, also with their most encountered problems and solutions.

Ok i already check that before.
Can someone suggest me configurations? Smiley
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:52:31 AM

Find out how much electricity costs.  Then figure out which cards you will give you the best return.  Older generation used cards might be an option if your electricity costs are low enough.
It's really as simple as looking at the hashrates of various cards and then look at your costs. 
Undefined31415

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

Gone phishing...

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:20:40 AM

There's plenty of information throughout this subforum, let alone the entire internet.

I think asking for others to hand you a list of parts on a silver platter is a little much, especially since there are several blogs & whatnot that already do that. The exact "ideal rig" components are going to depend on your power costs, your budget, and component prices in your region. (And subjective factors, such as whether your primary intent is to mine for profit, or for the experience.)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:43:57 AM

You can buy a motherboard: (like Asrock Pro BTC), Processor adjusts to the motherboard chipset itself, SSD (like Samsung 64GB or 128 GB), PSU 80+ (like Corsair or Evga), PCIe USB Raiser. And for GPUs Card can choose series RX 480,580 or Series R9 290. if how much your profit mine depends on the coin that will be mining.(just in my opinion)
faanigee

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:53:06 AM

buy asrock h81 pro btc mobo, with intel pentium processor, 4 gb ram, a 1000w psu, 580 series card with 8gb memory, mod them and get some profit according to price of electricity in your region. if you use 5 580 series card it consumes 750-800 watts per hour...!!!
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:00:42 AM

Dont buy 1070 or 1080 for Eth.   They have very bad ROI on ETH, but they good on others. Also dont buy low memory cards. They wont be able minning eth. Why are u going to mine eth? It doesn't look like the most profitable coin now. Also its going to go to the POS and avoid minning.

cryptowizzard

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:37:40 AM

You can use my ethereum mining rig builder. It is still in alpha but it might be helpful. I didn't feed yest real parts form websites, but you can still use it as it is; you have to insert the values manually(prices, ... etc). Then you can look in the ethereum mining calculator to estimate profitability. Just try a few configuration and pick the best one. Personally I'm more into nvidia cards, first of all because it's easier to configure, second of all because it's much easier to resell;I also have expensive electricity and nvidia drains less power. You should check GTX 1070 or RX 570/580. All other cards are too expensive for the hashrate they give, or they consume too much for the hashrate they offer.
timiddude

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:46:11 AM

Ok i already check that before.
Can someone suggest me configurations? Smiley

Check out http://1stminingrig.com/ . You can find very detailed tutorials there and the admin is pretty responsive to questions too.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:50:50 AM

For that amount you can get a 6 x RX 570/580 cards together with a nice mobo, PSU and processor, 6 or 7th generation. RAM and SSD ins not important part so you can buy anyone you want as long as you go for DDR4 RAM. Check a youtube video for BIOS mod as it is easy to do and will give you a really good boost to performance and use Claymore Dual Miner to mine for the moment ETH+DCR being the best pair. It is worth it, with such rig and actual price of Btc you can make almost 700 USD monthly. Do not lose any single second anymore and start building right away.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
SakamHost (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

For that amount you can get a 6 x RX 570/580 cards together with a nice mobo, PSU and processor, 6 or 7th generation. RAM and SSD ins not important part so you can buy anyone you want as long as you go for DDR4 RAM. Check a youtube video for BIOS mod as it is easy to do and will give you a really good boost to performance and use Claymore Dual Miner to mine for the moment ETH+DCR being the best pair. It is worth it, with such rig and actual price of Btc you can make almost 700 USD monthly. Do not lose any single second anymore and start building right away.

The electricity is 0.18eur for 1 kw, can you tell me where to buy those parts and suggest me motherboard and cpu for this price like 2000 euros example ? And tell me how much electicity i will use monthly  etc.
SakamHost (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:38:42 PM

Can someone suggest me his own rig and price and parts?
Imelbi

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:46:03 PM

Get Gigabyte D3A mining board or even better Asrock h81 r2.0 mining board, i belive its more plug&play. You might have some problems getting the 6th card in Gigabyte board.
buy 6x amd 570 4gb. You will need atleast 1000w psu. maybe get 2x 700w.
SakamHost (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:46:56 PM

Get Gigabyte D3A mining board or even better Asrock h81 r2.0 mining board, i belive its more plug&play. You might have some problems getting the 6th card in Gigabyte board.
how much mh is the total of these 570 amd 4gb? Also how many psu i need 2 only? Tell me how much power they will use (for electricity).
Also what i need for 300mh?
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:31:16 AM

how much mh is the total of these 570 amd 4gb? Also how many psu i need 2 only? Tell me how much power they will use (for electricity).

You need more powerful PSU's if you are using AMD cards, coz nVidia uses less power. For my 8 x 1060's i get 195 MH consuming 700Watt though I have 2 x 750 watt evga gold psu.

I would suggest to get 12 or 13 1060's or equivalent other models of nVidia to get 300MH.

Its always better to get extra watt on PSU which is just like insurance, will cover your PSU's life.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SakamHost (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

You need more powerful PSU's if you are using AMD cards, coz nVidia uses less power. For my 8 x 1060's i get 195 MH consuming 700Watt though I have 2 x 750 watt evga gold psu.

I would suggest to get 12 or 13 1060's or equivalent other models of nVidia to get 300MH.

Its always better to get extra watt on PSU which is just like insurance, will cover your PSU's life.
Tell me how much you paid for your rig? I mean how much for gpu,motherboard(which one u used),parts,2x750 watts evga gold ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: