Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ASICs products actually currenly available? Recommendations?  (Read 1945 times)
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:24:16 PM

Nobody would sell a gold pooping donkey until it gets too old and is about to die...
My thoughts exactly! I don't buy that saying 'in a gold rush, you sell shovels'. This 'shovels' are digging on it's own, you just plug them in and delay shipping for a week, or month...
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solitude

Activity: 674

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 11:43:05 PM

In my opinion, they're all scammers.  If you can't buy it and have it shipped to your house in under a week, avoid.

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.
solitude

Activity: 674

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 11:52:21 PM

Who in their right mind would want to do business with a company who talks like this to their customers is beyond me:

When they started denying refunds I think that tells you something is going on.  No honest company with good intentions denies refunds when the customer hasn't received what they paid for.

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 12:47:16 AM

"You will receive your order in two or more months... "
It would be interesting to see if the percent that get their unit in two months is greater than zero compared to the "more than two months".

Technically 24 months later is "or more months"...

Crazy... misleading... disgraceful.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 12:48:41 AM

No honest company with good intentions denies refunds when the customer hasn't received what they paid for.

Sounds allot like terrahash

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: