Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which alt do you think is most likely to be around in 5 years and go up from today’s price?
LTC - 0 (0%)
XMR - 2 (40%)
DASH - 2 (40%)
None of the above (suggestion in comments) - 1 (20%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt most likely to survive 5 years and go 4x  (Read 212 times)
Dullmartini (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:52:51 PM

Aside from bitcoin, which alts are most stable long term and still can rise fro today’s price? A coin that I can literally put into a wallet today and forget for 4-5 years?
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:00:09 PM

NEO/Etherium. Most other still can crash or lose too much value if bitcoin will continue run so fast and later all market will crash  Roll Eyes
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:02:43 PM

Aside from bitcoin, which alts are most stable long term and still can rise fro today’s price? A coin that I can literally put into a wallet today and forget for 4-5 years?
If you choose from this list, then for me the choice is definitely Dash, but if you expand the list, there are more promising coins.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Tendo

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:04:54 PM

The run Dash has made is pretty hard to ignore. I don't really like Ripple but it will probably be around to.
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

IMO all of this list will survive and go far more than 4x.
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:05:02 PM

NEO/Etherium. Most other still can crash or lose too much value if bitcoin will continue run so fast and later all market will crash  Roll Eyes
And ethereum can't crash? It's blockchain constantly gets clogged, which shows that it's not cappable of handling that many transactions. Some imaginary kittens were enough to make it useless.
Dullmartini (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:42:22 AM

And ethereum can't crash? It's blockchain constantly gets clogged, which shows that it's not cappable of handling that many transactions. Some imaginary kittens were enough to make it useless.

Yeah, that’s why eth is not on that list! Lol! I think it’s got a lot of current and future competitors that can learn from eth mistakes
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:14:42 AM

I did not participate the poll because there is no choice for "all of the above" since we are talking about five years of struggle in Altcoin industry. The Altcoins you listed above are promising coins and no doubt that it will hit four to five times profit if you are going to buy now and hold it. I believe all coins has the chance to grow or even die and we can't tell when. If you are lucky enough to predict, buy and hold those good coins then you are going to be a millionaire five years from now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:31:35 AM

Yeah, that’s why eth is not on that list! Lol! I think it’s got a lot of current and future competitors that can learn from eth mistakes
I still go for ethereum even on the previous experienced of clogging.It is just a challenge to the ethereum blockchain and this coin have already recovered and overcome that problem,smooth and faster transactions once again. Only mean that their system have already adjusted and ready on the incoming huge transactions.So I still go for ethereum though I also believe that all of the above mentioned altcoins have potential as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: