Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This alt section should have an alt graveyard sub thread  (Read 128 times)
CreamyCheesecake (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:19:22 PM

Maybe just for fun, maybe for enjoyment and to gain some knowledge about the  history of the markets, maybe to raise awareness so people realize holding is not always the best choice. What do you guys think about it? Any dead coins you have in mind? I think there's a website about this but a subthread could be fun.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:23:49 PM

Maybe just for fun, maybe for enjoyment and to gain some knowledge about the  history of the markets, maybe to raise awareness so people realize holding is not always the best choice. What do you guys think about it? Any dead coins you have in mind? I think there's a website about this but a subthread could be fun.
Hold is a good option, but only for good top coins. Because I have a case when I kept a coin and she fell from 50,000 sat to 5 sat. Shitcoin - Swiscoin

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:24:21 PM

That would be nice though as people will tend to discuss the cause and effect of a coin's fall but I think moderators will not make such thing because a dead coin will not make any impact or contribute to this forum even if it is only a 'sub thread'.

Holding will still be the best choice for those crypto coins that is worth to hold and at the end of the day investments are risky. I never invested to any shit/dead coin but I once invested my money to SiaCoin for a try and it went no good for me though but it's still alive now. for what is dead must remain dead and must not be resurrected.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: