Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big future for crypto ❤️ Or just HODL?  (Read 418 times)
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:36:28 PM

Hi,

Now there are many projects.. but not just copies like in 2014.
Good projects with real use for people.

What do think?? Is it HODL or is it really going big?
Or will the politics make it illigal?

No Signature right now...
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:43:22 PM

Making crypto illegal is a dead-end road for any government.
Those countries that make cryptocurrencies legal first will win in long-term, I'm sure.
It usually happens with any new technology. We will see a new wave of luddism soon.

The truth is you can't stop the future. You can fight with it but always lose. Don't fight, adopt first and you will survive.
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:24:31 AM

Government regulation is coming for all ICO's, no matter how dumb it is. At the end of the day I do see the value of regulation to get rid of ponzi schemes. My move for 2018 is to get into polymath since they're creating a platform for anyone to launch their own legally compliant security token project. word on the grapevine is that they are breaking into a $100 trillion industry. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-30/it-s-about-to-become-even-easier-to-issue-blockchain-based-coins

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:33:17 PM

Government regulation is coming for all ICO's, no matter how dumb it is. At the end of the day I do see the value of regulation to get rid of ponzi schemes. My move for 2018 is to get into polymath since they're creating a platform for anyone to launch their own legally compliant security token project. word on the grapevine is that they are breaking into a $100 trillion industry. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-30/it-s-about-to-become-even-easier-to-issue-blockchain-based-coins

That's what I used to say about my activity tokens, I was breaking into a $100 trillion industry, yet here I am without a single buck invested on my project. People should know that Bitcoin is breaking into all the money combined. for a scammer doesn't matter if they are launching on Waves or ETH, they will take your money and run to jump girls in private.

🖤😏
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:18:43 PM

you are not asking a direct question here really! it is too general. what does "it" stand for? any particular altcoin or altcoins in general?
in general some will go bigger than they currently are and some will die!

again what does "it" stand for? altcoins in general?
they won't make altcoins illegal, what they would make illegal is fund raising through creation of fake and dumb projects. in other words ICOs.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:21:37 PM

I have realized that HODLING is by far the most effective strategy on the long run. Selling is the less effective one.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:31:20 PM

Hi,

This has been an issue eversince. But look at the cryptocurrencies right now especially Bitcoin. For me, it will be much better if you will become patient and will HODL your coins. The politics cannot do something about it but adapt and go with the flow. Sooner or later, they will announce to the world about their acceptance of the crypto industry.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:36:08 PM

At this times, there are many Altcoin under BTC and ETH. In 2017 there are many projects to join the ICO! A lot of that was successful! But most are unsuccessful! Choosing a good project to invest really hard.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

Hi,

Actually i don't understand what did you say about?
For ICOs have good project which can bring valuable for society then it's quite going to increase in the future and we should invest in this ICOs.
For bad project, it will soon be died.
Government of many countries do not ban startup, they only ban scam project which can make their people loss money. For good project will always government of many countries are welcome.
ElCoinquistador

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

I think is the future of virtual paiement, but a lot of crypto money will disappear and will be replaced by others.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

Interesting question. The thing about crypto market is that it is an extremely volatile one which can swing up and down based on a diverse array of factors, but it won't simply disappear out of thin air. The only way that would happen is if everybody lost access to Internet which is obviously close to impossible these days. I say HODL whatever coins you have for a bright future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:58:14 PM

I have realized that HODLING is by far the most effective strategy on the long run. Selling is the less effective one.
Currently I have a number of altcoin or coin bounty results and also altcoin from trading that I still hold or hold for some time to the next, I still faithfully store altcoin.If from the beginning has the potential then in the future there must be potential.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:43:03 PM

Hmm... Actually, I see some ICOs now which are also helpful for the economy. They solve many issues in the market. One of them is Trade.io. This project provides a big exchange where accept crypto, oil, commodities, stock,...It is really worth to invest

BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:16:13 PM

Altcoins will keep rising and falling. But i like the idea of Hodling on to a coin for long term because there is more profit that way.

I could be wrong but i've seen that work in most cases.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

In 1990-s people couldn't even imagine such kind of projects like ebay, amazon, google and so on. I believe that nowadays is just like 1990s about tech revolution that brought us internet. The most of alts will die soon, but those who remains will have very bright future for sure.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:49:14 AM

Whether anyone agrees or not, cryptocurrency has come to stay. It's a growing concern that already has market cap that runs into billions of dollars. Who knows it may overtake the Forex Trading market by 2018 or 2019. We haven't seen anything yet in terms of the crypto potentials.

By this time last year we didn't believe cryptocurrency could blow this speedily. But here we are with most of the coins getting to ATH within months and putting nice profits on the table. I do not panic. I hodl Ehen I have to and sell off when I need cash and then wait a oull back to get in again.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:27:26 AM

Money as a store of value has evolved from metals (gold, silver), paper currency, then electronic currency and now cryptocurrency which is still in its infant stage. So I believe  there is a big future for cryptocurrency as we move towards adopting various crypto projects that are easily transportable, zero transaction fees, more secure and private.

Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:41:51 AM

There are more copies now more than ever compared to 2014. No one know whats going to happen, either crypto does become something or it doesn't.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:10:34 AM

Governments are always behind Crypto because this is an emerging market and they just do not have any control over it as this is not centralized. They tend to find new ways to control Crypto but then, to be honest it is not easy. When it comes to future of the coins, it is very difficult to answer that because crypto market is so volatile. However, HODLING needs patience. If we have the right coin and have a little bit of patience, we can definitely make some good profit.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Arthurleroi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:12:30 AM

The truth is you can't stop the future. You can fight with it but always lose. Don't fight, adopt first and you will survive.

I like your point of view Smiley. It's a real question!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: