Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:56:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's happening with Altcoins !  (Read 661 times)
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:54:54 AM

Watching the growth of the total market capitalization on the coinmarketcap, I'm pretty sure that alt coin will go green again this weekday. Cheers!
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:03:38 AM

hey guys ,
i'm a trader but since btc got pumping and and still no correction all altcoins is going down , maybe there price is going up in dollars but i trade vs btc ,so i'm losing and can't trade as long btc go higher and all coins go down , i'd like some advice on how are you doing with these movement
Altcoins also raise in market but Bitcoin value is more high in any other cryptocurrency. In future it will change all the altcoins is pumping continuously so you should wait for 2 months. February is the best time to trade in cryptocurrency. Hold your cryptocurrency is the good profitable investment. Automatically it will raise in digital market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:15:33 AM

There is an inverse relationship among them. When Bitcoin pumps, alts tend to go down but not all. There are few alts that pumps as Bitcoin pump, depends on the market. But the general rule is, Alt coins go down when Bitcoin's price is going up.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:18:19 AM

Bitcoin is tearing apart the ratio on most alts lately. OmiseGO peaked at like 320k satoshis and now it is sitting at 50k - and thats just one example off the top of my head...Seems like the alt cycle really ended a couple months ago.

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

hey guys ,
i'm a trader but since btc got pumping and and still no correction all altcoins is going down , maybe there price is going up in dollars but i trade vs btc ,so i'm losing and can't trade as long btc go higher and all coins go down , i'd like some advice on how are you doing with these movement

Fix your profit before Bitcoin will go to pump.
When Bitcoin will go to correction — you will have a possibility to buy cheap altcoins at low.

Don't keep all your money in altcoins, much better to have some money in BTC always, for the reason I described before.
Also, some exchanges like Poloniex allows you to short some altcoins, so you can make money on dump too.
red123

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

It's normal. BTC will be always ahead. Also, better to wait, when BTC will go down. After that altcoins must become stronger.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:53:06 AM

altcoin have agreat potential there are even some with great development and better than bitcoin in some way but still un notice but when crypto currency world gets more popular it will be seen and have much investment Bitcoin still the alpha coin because the other currency based on its price not the other way around but give it time we will see some altcoin rise to the challenge in the future   
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:58:06 AM

hey guys ,
I'm with you my friend! I'm looking at my investment portfolio filled with altcoins and I want to cry. Cry
 I'm waiting for December to pass, when all the forks of bitcoin happen and I hope that 2018 will bring a big profit for altcoins!

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

I think seeing such a strong growth, many traders are simply switching from trading in altcoins to trading btc, so the altcoins go to the red zone. I also hold positions in the altcoins. You just have to wait
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

It's going well for Altcoins lately. Ethereum is climbing again. And so are other Altcoins, like IOTA, Dash, Ripple and Stellar.
Things are looking bright for Altcoins.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

It seems no need to worrying anymore about that,
The holders seems are being the winners now, altcoins are back to the green again.. this is very beautiful when I checking https://coinmarketcap.com/. And I still believe altcoins is another profits side that can still be an investment that promises a high profit opportunities, especially in Eth and Ltc I guess., I'm more prefer to the these coins on investing in altcoins.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:57:10 PM

They are doing well as of now! Correction happened and now most are rising.

Bitcoin is going up, Altcoins are going up. Hodl and wait for the profits to come in! But be cautious.
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

Its just completely normal for altcoins to drop. After their release , it just takes some time then drop like a bubble popping out in midair. Its just rare for altcoin to soar up and rise like a bitcoin. for most altcoins are short termed and not to last forever.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:56:44 PM

I think it depends on the coin, there are long term hodl coins like NEO and LISK, and then there are short term trading coins like digibyte. The problem with trading is that it requires lots of time to watch figures and charts, but if you can do it then good luck!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
mikyadel (OP)

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:48:07 PM

i appreciate your comments but i had like .5btc 2 months ago and bought some altcoins . they are rised now in dollar value but they are losing their btc value , so i made some profit indeed but if i just hold my .5 btc it would be 4x profit ! i hope you get what i'm saying .

minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:57:39 PM

they are more steady right now compared to weeks or months ago. top five especially have more foreseeable trends i guess. the important thing is to observe the coin, its strategy, volume and potential. not all of them but some has still great potential while btc rises.
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:00:44 PM

I think this is just a temporery level. Return is rly possible I think

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:02:57 PM

2017 was the year that many people came into crypto, mostly because of coinbase and other platforms that let you buy them easely.. And so this and the forks...made many holder move all their alts to bitcoin to gain with the trend

But remeber BTC is not scaling... nobody wants 20$ fees and slow transactions... Just see how right now most people prefer Litecoin over Bitcoin in Coinbase.

2018 will be the alts year, many will dissapear and many new will come, but the strong projects will consolidate...

BTC will go to 20k then maybe 30k... but even at that level the network and fees will be so slow and expensive that it will have no sense to buy it...

ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:55 PM

2017 was the year that many people came into crypto, mostly because of coinbase and other platforms that let you buy them easely.. And so this and the forks...made many holder move all their alts to bitcoin to gain with the trend

But remeber BTC is not scaling... nobody wants 20$ fees and slow transactions... Just see how right now most people prefer Litecoin over Bitcoin in Coinbase.

2018 will be the alts year, many will dissapear and many new will come, but the strong projects will consolidate...

BTC will go to 20k then maybe 30k... but even at that level the network and fees will be so slow and expensive that it will have no sense to buy it...

Soon its gonna become like some kind of an asset to trade and maybe save money in it?

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

Soon its gonna become like some kind of an asset to trade and maybe save money in it?

Depends, not as trading assets as many are incorporating their own, as binance has BNB, etc...

But most most trader use BTC market now (exchanges are mostly ETH, BTC, and then a few also have LITECOIN and USDT)... but if you lets suppose  sell 1 ETH that came from 300$ to 400$... you trade it in the BTC market... get your 100$ in BTC.. would you loose 20$ of that profit when you withdraw that to your personal wallet out of the exchange simply to pay the transfer??... many people will.... but a lot will prefer to trade for Litecoin, usdt or whatever and keep all the profit... at some point you need to put and pull money in and out the exchange... BTC untill now was the access to the cryptospace... but obsolescence is coming... lightning network is supposed to fix it partially but it´s not a solution or something that will convert it into a new shiny product..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: