Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats in it for me? Explanation about referrals  (Read 106 times)
Mujezzin555 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:49:37 AM

Hi guys!

For you who doesn't know, there is a referral community used by 250 members. You propably heard about a lot of those and for you who does not really understand it I will do my best to explain.
So, earning money on referrals is just one of many ways to gain on Bitconnect. When you add somebody as a sponsor, everytime you invest, he will get 5% of that amount. When you then get your referral, you will get 5% of his investment and your sponsor will get 2% and so on.
More about the percentage, you can read here:
https://bitconnect.co/system-news/87/changes-being-made-to-the-affiliate-program-the-removal-of-bitcoin-cash-and-bcc-is-added-to-hitbtc

Next, getting referrals is really hard unless you're like a big youtuber. Hobby investors fimiliar with the Bitconnect concept know this very well. Offers like "I'll return 1,5,10 [%] of your first investment back if you add me as sponsor" can be seen litterary everywhere (I saw one in the toilette on my campus...). That is actually a good offer however, you'll get a percentage back and then what, how do I get referrals as well...?
That was my big question when I started and I haven't found a good strategy yet.
Then I found this site, somebody creating a "referral community". I'll try to be as objective as possible explaining that community.

Basically, you add a sponsor. When he approves you according to the demands (you have to add him and have a n active loan), you'll be placed in a queue. When you get to the 3-1 place in the queue, you get your sponsor. This may take all from one week to two-three weeks, depending on how many that join.
So again; what's in it for me? The answer is nothing more or nothing less (however you see it) than that you can get referrals a little bit more easly. Another positive thing is that you get linked in a chain of referrals. One con however, would be that you have to wait the time mentioned above.

If you are unsecure and want more information or if you want to try this out, go to:
http://bitconnect-referrals.com/
Second of all; I want to make clear that I understand that the Bitconnect platform may be a Ponzi-scam. I mean, earning money easly and safely hasen't been possible since the day we started to trade with money instead of chickens and eggs... However, I got my initial investment back (times three) since I started. A golden rule is that one should NEVER invest more than he can afford to loose. Following this rule does not eliminate the risk, however it mitigates the loss if Bitconnect one day (God forbid Tongue) colapses.

So, invest carefully!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: