Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New here  (Read 306 times)
RoseLavender (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:55:09 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to write a quick first post here. I am just getting back in to bitcoin and altcoin after a few years of absence (unfortunately decided to cashout back then) and I see that a lot has changed. Hopefully I can get back in to the thick of it and catch up soon!

Greetings

Rose Lavender
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3855

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:11:50 AM

Good to see a new post here that doesn't include "how to make bitcoin", "what to invest", "how to airdrop" or something along those lines.

If you don't mind, what year did you start getting into cryptocurrencies? Prices were really really low back then  Undecided. It's never too late to invest though. Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RoseLavender (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:21:25 AM

Good to see a new post here that doesn't include "how to make bitcoin", "what to invest", "how to airdrop" or something along those lines.

If you don't mind, what year did you start getting into cryptocurrencies? Prices were really really low back then  Undecided. It's never too late to invest though. Wink

I got out right before bitcoin hit the 1000USD mark (not because I thought that would be the end of it, but because I needed to pay for college). I think that was late 2013? And had been involved for about a year then.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3855

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:01:43 AM

I got out right before bitcoin hit the 1000USD mark (not because I thought that would be the end of it, but because I needed to pay for college). I think that was late 2013? And had been involved for about a year then.

Yikes. Looks like you missed out on huge gains, depending on how much bitcoin you were holding of course. I really can't blame you though, if I was in your situation I would have probably done the same. Knowing that you have your bills/tuition paid is one of the best financial feelings ever if you're a student. Hopefully you're doing financially though; hope to see you get back in the crypto game.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:27:17 AM

Welcome back Rose Lavender. If only you hadn't that cashout then, you would be your own dream by now. Well, all the best. Hope you make a fortune this time. And welcome to the community.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:59:24 AM

Woww..! It's just missed but hopefully you will get back and hope that you will succeed.
posterhebat

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:08:08 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to write a quick first post here. I am just getting back in to bitcoin and altcoin after a few years of absence (unfortunately decided to cashout back then) and I see that a lot has changed. Hopefully I can get back in to the thick of it and catch up soon!

Greetings

Rose Lavender

regret is always on the end haha, nothing has changed, bitcoin is still number 1,

oriona

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:35:04 AM

I came here to find out what BitCoin is? I have read some online material but I do not think I understand bitcoin yet.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:21:35 AM

Hey guys,

Greetings

Rose Lavender
Welcome back to the bitcoin roselavender, it's a huge change here since you left off. Maybe if you do not have cash out the cost of having your money big enough.
But now I'm sure you can still catch up, just work.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:43:18 AM

I came here to find out what BitCoin is? I have read some online material but I do not think I understand bitcoin yet.
If you do not understand there are videos on youtube that you can watch about bitcoin and many threads here you can also read for information.
Madmike199

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:49:27 AM

Good morning all,

I too am new here and finding it quite time consuming to read up on all the info about coins and mining and such. I am however learning quite a bit and its nice to see that people want to help where they can. over the past few years I've watched and heard how bitcoin is growing but unfortunatly never had the guts to get into it until now, but as most people have said its not too late to start.

Hoping to get well into this and start earning and trading some bitcoins as well as a few others.

Have a great day all.
 MadMike199
MP4

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:09:25 AM

try on wikipedia and coin desk they have very good obligation about blockchain techology and what is bitcoin
https://www.coindesk.com/information/what-is-blockchain-technology/

jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:18:51 AM

Hey guys,

Greetings

Rose Lavender
Catch up is unlikely but it's possible to succeed. Now everything is in a dynamic and everything changes very quickly. So there's still time to drop by on the departing train.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:28:33 AM

Hey guys,

Greetings

Rose Lavender
Hello rose lavender, And welcome to the BTC world

There are already many threads Running here, if you can simply go through other threads you will get the Idea how this forum work and How you can earn money from this forum. But still if you dont have time i can do this for you.
You can earn money in Different ways from this Forum

By Joining any Signature campaign here.
How to Join a signature campaign >> Just go to service section and Check the Signature campaign in that Section. You will Different Signature campaigns threads. And You will also see the Different pay scale levels for the Different Level.
On this Forum there are different Activity level which will increase as your account gets older, and As your activity will increases your pay scale also will increases.
So Dont get panic in the beginning  on seeing the pay scale, Just do hard work here to get some nice activity level & Try to gain some Knowledge about this forum.

Other Money earning method is if you dont have skill there is section called Gambling>> Games and rounds On this Section there are free giving away of BTCs Where you are able to earn some free BTCs.

If you Have Skills to offer, you can earn alot from this section >> Service .... On this section you can offer your skills like Graphic designing, Web designing, Promotions, SEO, Signature Designs etc etc

Try to read these Threads too: 
TUTORIAL: How to Earn Bitcoins for Newbies!>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0
[New] What is a Sig Campaign?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352964.0
Best way to earn Bitcoins? >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006151.0
How can I earn money in this forum?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144701.0
MirceaMo

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

hi!

I'm also new around here but i'm really interested in all this stuff about crypto. I started some research a few days ago. Also I am using an app with where I can win some crypto coins. I'll read the links above from mirror001. Also, if i have any questions i'll ask them here and hopefully someone will answer them  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

cheers
neverluckymofo

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:56:58 AM

It is never too late to jump into the crypto scene. It is good to invest in BTC and reap the rewards in the future. You can also choose to invest in altcoins, but first read up about them then decide whether to invest in them. Good luck!
Darwinie

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:08:03 AM

Hey guys,

Greetings

Rose Lavender

Hi welcome back, you can still certainly get back and catch up to crypto currenc world. Its never too late to tart a fresh. We can still join different campaigns and try other means of earning. AJA
BatShitCrazy

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

2018 will be exciting
RoseLavender (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:33:54 PM

Welcome back Rose Lavender. If only you hadn't that cashout then, you would be your own dream by now. Well, all the best. Hope you make a fortune this time. And welcome to the community.

Still made 6x my money back then, but 90x would have been sweet yea xD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: