Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin End Goal  (Read 4016 times)
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

I guess, the BTC end goal could be using BTC for all the transactions and this could be the most probable dream for all the budding cryptocurrencies ,so far. BTC being so successful that in the future it might be centralized by government and even banks might start issuing BTC. Satoshi NAKAMOTO could never dreamt of his invention could go that much popular. I guess this would be the end goal for the NAKAMOTO himself that his invention could go that much popular and now it has been achieved and every bitcoiner have their own end goals with their respective bitcoins.

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:17:50 PM

I like the opinion to crush golden SUCKS supremacy. Rebel heart, isnt it?  Wink Bitcoin and other crypto can make a lot of new millionaires that wont be under control (yet). If u wanna go against the system u need money sometimes too..

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Manakonda

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:45:52 AM

Money of course, all I want from bitcoin is gain my financial stature and I wonder what else goals but money could people have?! Making friends ?
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:38:45 AM

How about to live a proper life with it where you can buy anything you need (and you want as well Tongue)
I guess maximizing its potential gain will be the goal, once cryptocurrency market cap reach at least stock market, then it will start slowing down
Lucky us to join so soon that we can benefit from it

ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:10:12 AM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?
My ultimate goal with bitcoin is to gain wealth, because in the presence of bitcoin, the higher the value, I choose to invest and trade.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:19:02 AM

everyone has the same life to succeed everything,
I think my final goal of bitcoin, want to change the good life circumference, if you want to change that, I think you can invest in bitcoin, because according to everyone bitcoin price from year to year very promising, so bitcoin end goal will continue good. for everyone who does it.
DiMagnaSeCured

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:17:55 AM

Financial growth and to see bitcoin influences on technology as well as the world toward great advancements would be the end goal I'd hope to see.
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:20:37 AM

If bitcoin can eventually become a currency, it will sound interesting and I hope to witness the day.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:24:14 AM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

My end goal is to enjoy my bitcoin earnings with my family and love ones.  Where I can live without financial problem and difficulties and I can buy everything my family needs. But above all, I can use my bitcoins to help people who are needy. Maybe, this is everybody's goal and I know that  the above dreams are possible because of bitcoin.  
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:35:40 AM

my end goal are build a dream house and I want to make my own business from bitcoin.. I have to some goal in my life because that can makes me more excited to earning bitcoin.. I believe when I try, one day my dreams will be come true..
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:37:14 AM

My goals was make my mother go to hajj, married my girl and make a bussines from money i got from bitcoin
Such as selling secondshoes or in culinary

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:44:23 AM

My bitcoin goal is to have it as long as I live to share and invest in the fullness of time.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:48:37 AM

In the life every one has a goal to become rich so that he can have own beautiful car, home and other big facilities for their family and to become rich you need to earn huge amount of money and to earn huge amount of money it is only possible with bitcoin because price of bitcoin is very high and it is easy to earn bitcoin because working with bitcoin is easy job then other places. My end goal is also to make earn huge amount by working only with BTC.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:49:54 AM

I think bitcoin main goal is to make all the transactions without intermediaries at all, make all transactions transparent is very necessary for the time being even later.

Goal is that their should be no regulation or any middle intermediaries existing while transferring from one place to another. Also to cut short the time that this institutions or different banks used to take it now with the help of bitcoin can be delivered quickly and with less fees.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:59:26 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 09:26:31 PM by radokan

Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
This.
I am standing with my both feet on the ground and I know i won't become billionaire.
I just want to earn some bitcoins so I can buy random stuff.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:50:05 PM

Be a billionaire is so hard to achieve maybe just be a millionaire. Having earnings for the future and buy all my wants and needs in life and also to help my family financially.

ridgeview123

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:56:20 PM

Retire early with high level sense of security. Enjoy traveling, food, and all the good things.
steffi79

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:00:06 PM

Be a billionaire is so hard to achieve maybe just be a millionaire. Having earnings for the future and buy all my wants and needs in life and also to help my family financially.
billionaire is a good option but only few people that can have that before they end up here in bitcoin currency but as long as people that are able to have the profit and this is not a hassle thing for some people may not able to end up here in bitcoin currency.
Bitmore1

Activity: 57
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:30:06 PM

My goal is simple;
To achieve the position of Fuck You.

John Goodman in The Gambler;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:49:02 PM

To spread more about the blockchain technology and to make the mass adoption of it in the different spheres of our life where it could be useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: