Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 04:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin End Goal  (Read 4031 times)
Bitmore1

Activity: 57
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:53:13 PM

To spread more about the blockchain technology and to make the mass adoption of it in the different spheres of our life where it could be useful.

I agree with that.

I am going to retire within the decade, and envision myself spending time in Iceland having something to do with the farming of bitcoin megamines.  (cheap clean abundant geothermal energy plus low cooling costs).  I know that idea is already out there and underway, but maybe there is a place to use my interest.

Still working out the details...
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:37:14 AM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

My end goal is not so much different with other, i think.
Most of people join this because they want to get profit and they can use the profit for monthly spending and keep it for future.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1264

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:06:28 AM

I think of earning money through Bitcoin trading and bitcoin start-ups.  I plan to buy myself a property one day from the money I earnd in Bitcoin so that my mom and dad would experience a better kind of living.  We were in the bracket of poverty status but due to Bitcoin involvement, this is somehow improved.  Now my goal is to save enough money for my parents and buy them a house that we can say our own.  And of course next good stuff and pan will follow after that goal is met.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:47:47 AM

At first I approached Bitcoin because of the great advantages it offered when carrying out economic and fast transactions. But since bitcoin has now lost all its functionality as a common currency, today I must admit that I only use it for speculative purposes, although in my mind it is not possible to become a millionaire through my activities based in the bitcoin.
tryer12

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:48:25 AM

No one really knows.
kioicoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:25:11 AM

I believe everyone's initial goal is to achieve financial independence through bitcoin, to achieve the life you want, I am no exception, contact for some time, bitcoin is to help me, my ultimate goal is to make life better now.
asawaq23

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:53:52 AM

At the end of the day,my Bitcoin End Goal is to used it when I retired as an employee. Use as my financial support for all my means and luxuries.  Cheesy
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

Hi there shamzblueworld! I think there is no end goal of using bitcoins, for me bitcoins is slowly becoming a usual fiat. Most electronic transaction could possibly accept bitcoin as a payment, thus I could always use bitcoin in my day to day tasks. However, as of the moment; I have just own an ample amount of bitcoins, thus one of my goal is to at least own one bitcoin as a reserve and one bitcoin that could circle around in exchange and another one for a day to day transaction.   Wink
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:31:27 AM

My end goal with bitcoin is the same as you mentioned. But not just to become billionaire by it but also to use Bitcoin as my payment for all of the expenses I have, so that I will not have to fall in line before I will be able to pay my bills. I also use bitcoin in sending money to my loved ones specially when they are far from my location. There was this platform from our country which generates bitcoin address which I can convert and send to my bank account, remittances and even bills payment with lower transaction fees and faster travel of money. My main goal with Bitcoin before is just to earn enough money to cover other expenses I cannot pay apart from my actual savings from my work. Now, as I witnessed a lot of people become financially free because of Bitcoin, my goal now is also to become one of them. I believe that Bitcoin will help me save not just enough money but excess money from which I can save and keep for a long period of time.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:40:09 AM

Earn profits and improve the economy. and for transactions without any shackling rules.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:44:08 AM

crypto is good in my mind because it's have everything in the world like the knowledge in anything while we can earn also at the same time so for me we need this in life so i think if i learn and if earn i will not stop,Moreover we live because for the knowledge that dont have limit and it's good in life,we need also money so we can earn here so that's can crypto brings to any user of it.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:34:07 AM

My fist goal is to get financial freedom since now i am poor. Need money injection.
After that, the second goal is to use cryptocurrency as real currency. Pay something with it.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:41 AM

If it's possible to be a billionaire then I'd be good  Grin. For now my goal is to have atleast 10 BTC since if I' going to convert it to local fiat I could buy a decent house for just 1 BTC, then the rest is for educational fund, retirement, needs and wants. Hope I could have all of that in just 2 to 3 years. I am crossing fingers.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:36:57 PM

To make as much profit as possible. Actually I hope Bitcoin stays on for as long as possible.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:47:38 PM

To earn profit as much as possible, to support my daily needs, travel the world, secure my future and help my family
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:53:21 PM

Bitcoins ultimate goal is to reach as universal currency in the world and it cannot be touched by any govt in future at all.

jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:28:35 PM

I don't have some End Goal. Just living day by day using it and that's all. I do not think about it.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

My end game is to make me a billionaire. Until everyone accepts bitcoin payments it can take a while, but within the next years you can get really rich
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:25:36 PM

Make profit i guess and then you should just do whatever you like. more money? more investment. thats it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:53:29 PM

I have enough money to allow for myself to turn my dealing with cryptocurrencies into the game. Bitcoin is just a game for. Sometimes very profitable and very interesting. That’s the way I see it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: