Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin End Goal  (Read 4022 times)
maihoa156515@gmail.com

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

to you want to building the rich of the system, see this is a great mechanism to create a real with the join into this now, value will be lurates will be long we we in one few one system most, if they are do not cost it. The last item Bitcoin is become the same common of the same user, enter into all fields of the life
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

Very good question.
I believe that money shouldn't be purpose in our life but only means to achieve something in our life, something meaningful and greater.
So, I really want to find the way how to help others, less fortunate people.
I want to help people in Africa and S. Asia with finance for education, so that they can build their own future, and support their families and nations.
There are many great projects in the world, many ways to help people and it's my desire to become part of it.
For all this projects money is needed, of course.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
StrongImagine301

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

My end goal is to be rich as soon as possible and make money as more as possible.
GalacticSight909

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

My goal is to make more money using my bitcoins.
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

I want to be independent financially. I am sure bitcoin will make me rich one day.
OutOfTheBox56

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

I have no end goal for btc. I am sure as long i am with bitcoin, it will give me more money. And i will utilize all my btc to make more money.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

My goal with bitcoin is for financial success, I can raise my family's economic level, and be sufficient for all his needs.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Most of the users here is focused on earning from Bitcoin and Altcoins some of us also using this website to sell product and services, some are getting idea's about mining, trading etc.. But the main goal of bitcoin is to be a worldwide currency that is why we need to spread the new's outside this forum to increase its user's.

MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Am sure most people are fascinated by the value of bitcoin and will probably think of using it a an avenue to be rich but i am personally motivated by the end goal of having bitcoin to aid my transactions, however along these transactions with increased value of bitcoin that could one day eaen me much but no necessary to have an end goal as billionaire.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

I think the ultimate goal of everyone who has bitcoin is the same. They want to collect as much bitcoin as possible for future assets. because of the many advantages derived from bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin. But certainly the expected wealth so that all desires can be obtained easily.
the main purpose of bitcoin is to show an alternative to the usual world of Finance. the emergence of bitcoin has translated the concept of Finance and mutual settlements to a new level of understanding of how it can be organized in the future.

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

In my opinion, the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to replace the fiat money and abolish the monopoly on money governments currently have. The only way of reaching it lays through the mass adoption.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
cryptoforexguide

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

My personal end goal is to hold 10 Million GBP in BTC

Only then will I consider selling.

I hope that by then I won't need to sell of course and that most aspects of life will accept BTC as a payment method.

Nicholas Ferreiraa

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

My ultimate goal with Bitcoin is to get rich by Bitcoin. I will buy and hold Bitcoin for a long time and wait for the price to continue rising and selling
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

My ultimate goal with Bitcoin is to get rich by Bitcoin. I will buy and hold Bitcoin for a long time and wait for the price to continue rising and selling

My goal with bitcoin is to used it as a payment system because it's look like exciting. Go arround without carrying anything just your gadgets and you can buy anything, it's hassle free for us.
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

That is simply the most common goal of every one who is involved with Bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency - to get rich, and I do not disagree. I also want to become rich by getting myself fair amount of Bitcoin when its price sometimes fall. I want to start while I am still young and while it still is not very known to all.

Jess_Luis

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

destruction of the current financial system and seeing the goldman sachs types out on their ears would be nice

I agree this might happen in the future, but it will also take some time, because bitcoin is constantly changing and improving.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

My bitcoin end goal is to fully utilized its use as a digital money all throughout the country and that more merchants will accept bitcoin as payments in all online transactions. With this development, money transfer, online shopping, bills payments, purchasing of goods and services will be more faster and easier. It saves your time and energy.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

My bitcoin end goal is simple, i want to help a lot of people to get in touch with bitcoin so they will also experience and try the opportunity that i got into when i was just starting and i will guide them to do the things that they should be doing in order to grow their capital in bitcoin and to experience getting a lot of profit from cryptocurrency.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:13 AM

My goal for bitcoin to get used as a means of payment when it is legend in my country, and to benefit from bitcoin which is now a lot of people who know about bitcoin in the world.

absolutely, there are more important roles of crypto than making people rich. ability to be your own bank is priceless, especially in some countries with many financial issues
As we can see, bitcoin is a good medium in where we can generate income or somewhat profit in where we can support our financial needs. With bitcoin we can live peacefully. Having a huge dream thay concerns in bitcoin is not really a dream or somewhat goal, you can call a thing a goal if you are doing something to achieve it. With bitcoin you only deal with waiting for it to generate more. But as you can see the bitcoin continuously improves and with this maybe bitcoin is what we need in order to finance needs. Bitcoin is important as long as it has purpose.
angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

Mine is simple. To be rich lol
We all got into this surely to make money and like everybody else that's what im looking for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: