Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin End Goal  (Read 4016 times)
iranman

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

My ultimate goal is bitcoin. Of course, first of all earn money. Well, the technology itself blockchain I like it, since it's an open magazine in which all participants are equal, all that is recorded can be seen by everyone. I think that, thanks to blockchain, elections and the distribution of the state budget will be fair.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

there is a certain goal, it was formed before the fruitful work with bitcoin. I will not report, perhaps this branch is traced by the government
Stephen Martinss

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

I believe Bitcoin will replace cash in the future, so I will keep Bitcoin for future purchases
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

Just to see how far it can take society as a whole.
If that end will be for better or for worst.

We just have to wait to find out.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

My  bitcoin end goals, We all have seen bitcoin as a good medium that can generate incomes or profits what ever you invest your bitcoin. In bitcoin you will achieve financial independence, that you can be able to buy or provide money in the family in respect of family needs and be sufficient for all your needs.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

my goal wasn't for myself alone.
aside from gaining a lot of wealth i would also like to see a world wherein people has gained their financial freedom through cryptocurrency.
i would want to see a future wherein more and more people will be using cryptocurrency for their transactions.
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

The end goal is to enable people to transact among themselves without these transactions being controlled by governments and mega corps. To enable monetary freedom. And even, someday, to become the basis for the Unified World Currency.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to become a digital currency that can be accepted by all people and countries in the world. can be used as a tool for transactions such as paper currency .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
aylooyou

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

This concept appeals to a great many people and people in the IT world.
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:16:08 AM

my goal with bitcoin is very simple like what i am. Only it is to sustain my daily need and to my family...
 goal with bitcoin is very simple like what i am. I did not wish to be a rich because i think it is too much.
..im a simple person thats why my goal is a simple only like me
OutdoorTestDrive87

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

I would like to travel by using btc.
HighStreetIntent45

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

I will be very glad if I purchase my everyday necessary products by btc.
FrontRow364

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

I want to see btc as the main alternatives of currency.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

I want to see btc as the main alternatives of currency.
Are you saying that bitcoin as a payment? Go make bitcoin as a alternative payment for you to regret it later, because bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price of it is changing rapidly and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease, so if you used it as a payment, you will loose profit when the price o bitcoin increase again.

Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

My goal is just to have a decent home and let my children   finish their study. My job us just enough for us to eat three times a day and buy prime commodities for our daily needs aside from food.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

Well it is not  acquired to become billionaire or super rich, but definitely my goal is to get some financial benefits from investing in Bitcoin. It would be wonderful if it could provide me early retirement.
LeoHonek

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

My goal is to fulfill my dreams on investing in bitcoin and and I want to invest on BTC to gain more profits and to learn all things that involves in crypyto currencies and to be happy till the end with my family and I wish that my dreams comes true in fee more years
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

I have several goals with bitcoin. First, I want to have a cross-country trading business where payments can use bitcoin. Of course this is very easy in terms of transactions because we do not need to deal with taxes and financial services authorities. Then I want to have lots of bitcoin and do bitcoin trading. But until now I have not had a meaningful effort to achieve my final goal with bitcoin. Hopefully in the future bitcoin will also become better and more innovative.

hinpoc.hin

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

in my opinion my bitcoin end goal is to get more and more profit and to share about it or something
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:37:43 PM

Bitcoin end goal doesn't need to become a billionaire. It is a hilarious thing. For me bitcoin end goal is to gain profit - but again not to become a billionaire. Profit that can be used in different establishment to payoff the goods and services in easy manner - but before achieving it establishment must be open first with this and also the government.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: