Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin End Goal  (Read 4028 times)
jiryuksan

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

bitcoin was created to make the world share a digital currency with the cost of saving transactions and more to help investors have a better investment environment more attractive and more importantly It helps the community and the world economy to be more positive
My goal is to get as much bitcoin as possible, some I use for trading, partly saved by me for my family's future investments. Because I'm sure bitcoin will continue to increase in price. In other words, investment in bitcoin is like storing gold, where the price of gold never decreases. Gold will always rise in price. Likewise bitcoin.
Wizardbizari

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

My End Goal with BTC is to create a kind of a retirement plan and a way of making money (by trading, for example) when I get old and will have to retire and live on some savings or any other plans. Ultimately, I want to be financially independent without having to worry about the president, or the government, or any other third party beyond my control that is supposed to take care of its senior citizens.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin's ultimate goal is not to seek the safe return it desires to be a digital currency that can be accepted by all nations and the world. The exchange, purchase and sale can be simpler and easier with one click. In addition, banks can allow people to save by Bitcoin. However, in recent times, the fever of the market has not stopped, prices of Bitcoin and the Altcoin are falling near the threshold and create anxiety for many investors.
Courtneyha

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

My final goal with Bitcoin is now to keep the BTC number that I have. Hope time to bitcoin will firmly in the market.
Hammer45head

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

Taking into account that Blockchain and Bitcoin, as a part of Blockchain, are gaining popularity despite all speculations, I plan on saving some bitcoins for a rainy day and allocating a part of coins for trading. Wink
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

For me, bitcoin is a good investment of money, but at the same time I would like to be able to use it as a means of payment
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

My goal with bitcoin is making extra money from my investment on it. Its hard to use bitcoin for transaction in merchant these days because in my country, bitcoin banned if used for currency. I am prefer using bitcoin as my investment or my store of value

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

The goal of bitcoins is to withdraw money when you reach the peak. If everything is done correctly, your investments will be multiplied several times.
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

Investments are always the expected profit. I hope that my investment will pay off in 2-3 times. And then it was interesting to see what it ha bitcoin and how you can make money on it.
kucing garong

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

My end goal is how to be able to enjoy life with a small family that I build later with the results of my struggles in Bitcoin
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

to be honest, it really is my goal to become richer thanks to bitcoin and Crypto currency Smiley
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

I think bitcoin's ultimate goal is to become a digital transaction tool used by the world. Change classic payments into more modern payments. With the benefits of bitcoin, everything will become easier.

metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

personally, for me itself is, my goal in cryptocurrencies is become Billionaire from it, yes purely billionaire from Crypto only. second, cryptocurrencies contribute into real life. I mean the real benefit of crypto is really happen in our daily life, we use it for our daily acivities. Im sure it wouldn't only make crypto famous and very expensive but it become as modern payment gateway.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

from my own perspective, the end goal of bitcoin is to make the world a global cashless society, whereby from the confort of your home, and with your tablet phone, you can order anything with your bitcoin and you receive your package within an agreed time frame, a situation where bitcoin atm mechines will be scattered all over strategic locations globally, a world where every one will feel safe and secured to invest and use bitcoin for transactions. the end goal of numerous and broad, but with time the coin will achieve its objectives.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

My goal at the end of bitcoin is that I want to become a billionaire and get rich for my family who will not bother to find food. I want to make my family happy.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

In my opinion since i know about Bitcoin and the crypto market. i think the goal of the bitcoin will become a globally traded currency and used by the nations. It is also about enhancing the value and influence of science and business life. It also bring the wealth for the human
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

I think Bitcoin's main goal is a decentralized economy and a p2p exchange between people. The bitcoin is becoming a worldwide means of payment.
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

in my opinion maybe the goal is for future economic independence
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

buy and leave it for long-term storage at home here is my ultimate target Smiley

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

I am going to use it in both the cases i will become a billion and use it for a transactions as the popularity of bitcoin is going to increase day by day it will definitely become a stable currency and use world wide as a worlds most popular currency.And as i m a investor of bitcoin the market value will also increase and the bitcoin value goes rise moreover who are investors of bitcoin will automatically become rich.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: