Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin End Goal  (Read 4016 times)
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

just want to have a right amount so that i could purchase my own house, a car, trip abroad, pay bills, retirement funds, insurance, educational plan, passive investment like real estate, give something to the church, my parents and siblings perhaps just don't know though how much will that cost,really hope i could achieve that by just involving myself in Bitcoin and the crypto currency world....
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

just want to have a right amount so that i could purchase my own house, a car, trip abroad, pay bills, retirement funds, insurance, educational plan, passive investment like real estate, give something to the church, my parents and siblings perhaps just don't know though how much will that cost,really hope i could achieve that by just involving myself in Bitcoin and the crypto currency world....
The goal of investing is to get you a better life, and make money. If you "put" money into an investment fund, they will help manage your money and you do not need to worry as much as it cares about it every single day.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

Thanks to investments in bitcoin and other currencies, I strive to create a financial cushion that will give confidence in the future for me and my family.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:47:26 PM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

The ultimate goal of bitcoin is to fix permanently defective and imperfect payment instruments. My final goal is to want to be someone who is successful in investing, especially in the future. Maybe by fixing it from now on, my financial future will be better.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

My bitcoin end goal is just to get rich from.it and have enough to be a pioneer investor of cryptocurrencies and bitcoins in the future. I want to be a key person of investments and be an importante part of the development of the totality of cryptocurrencies around the world.

RohiGabriel12

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

I don't have a very extravagant goal in Bitcoin. I want to learn more about this kind of world. Also, to earn more on order to support my family. Lastly help also other be informed and be educated about cryptocurrencies so that they could also make a living.
Agnusdei12

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

I want to learn what is in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in order for me to educate people about it on how this could help their lives. Basically, this cryptocurrency could give you an opportunity to a btter way of living and so, this would be my goal for Bitcoin.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

I think that bitcoin and the whole digital theme has launched a process through which the entire global economy will change its functionality. So I don't think people who make money in this topic have an end goal.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the future will replace old online payment systems like Paypal or Skrill. Bitcoin also will be widely used in everyday life, you will pay for a bus or morning coffee with bitcoin.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

Bitcoin and Altcoin in the Cryptocurrency market are in the midst of a mission of transforming traditional forms of transaction into a modern form of transaction where users get the most comfort. This is a great turning point in the history of trade of human society. It makes a mark in history. That is a great thing.
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

My goal is to have my own income here, and to build my own house and build a business with the help of bitcoin. So definitely the goal is to get high profit here specially in investing bitcoin. This is my simple goal. I don't want any luxury cars. Just my own house and a simple business.
BIOX

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

For me BTC should become a global currency which will be fully accepted and widely used. Moreover it should take a huge part of the FIAT currencies' market
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

The end goal I truly wish for is that finally all countries will accept Bitcoin because they won't find an effective way to fight it.
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

This is a great turning point in the history of trade of human society.So definitely the goal is to get high profit here specially in investing bitcoin. This is my simple goal. I don't want any luxury cars.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

My goal at the end of bitcoin, just to be rich and make my family happy. Especially my mother who wants to go on pilgrimage is my dream or my final goal in bitcoin.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

My end goal for Bitcoin is when it's accepted  in the world, and become legal too. That's the end goal for me, because once it reach that goal, Bitcoin will be common and use in our daily lives, so there will be no goal to achieve after that, because it's already a legal currency all over the world.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

I think that the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to become the international currency. Bitcoin is all the countries accept and it is circulated globally. Bitcoin price will reach 100000$.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:02:07 AM

To use bitcoin globally and can be use in any transactions. Also, my bitcoin end goal is to have it's financial freedom wherein I can earn as meet my expectation in btc.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:06:28 AM

My end goal for bitcoin and my other cryptos is to build an offline empire funded by it and keep a large chunk also as a legacy for my children, for their future
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:58:34 AM

My end goal in bitcoin is until I start a stable business. I don't dream of becoming a billionaire even though it sounds nice because I know that will not be an easy road to take. As long as I am able to establish a stable business which can finance my needs and wants I think I am okay with that and stop my bitcoin career.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: