Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin End Goal  (Read 4022 times)
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

my bitcoin end goal is to be financially free with it.  to be liberated financially generationally and personally. i believe so much that bitcoin is capable of doing this and we will all be able to use bitcoin in our daily transactions for everytime anywhere in the world. these are my goals with bitcoin.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

bitcoin has the potential to replace USD as a benchmark for future currency conversions, my ultimate goal is to actively monitor the development of bitcoin and try to gather as much as possible in the hope that one day bitcoin can become a pioneer in world currencies, if successful, my assumption is better welfare benefits than I hold physical assets.
jcg001

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

My bitcoin's ultimate goal is to be an investment that makes money for me without having to bother with investing in ico or a promising market
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

To have my financial freedom against those corrupt economy that they only care those business tycoons and to have my own business that will accept bitcoin or crypto.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

My short term goal is to trade.
Long-term goals is for investment, and used for every payment or every transaction, but sometimes I send a few small pieces of bitcoin to my friend who receives bitcoin to buy items.

bitcoin is like gold, bitcoin is a commodity that is able to store every asset of our wealth with rapid volatility. but gold has a slow and slightly stable volatility.

Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

The ultimate goal is bitcoin is a means of payment in life and with fast, cheap and convenient advantages. And bitcoin will be where I can store assets securely instead of having to save money in the bank. Bitcoin will be a safe and long-term investment for me as well as for everyone.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

It would be very good if one day bitcoin could be accepted as a national currency throughout the world, maybe that was one of the goals of bitcoin. And the ultimate goal of bitcoin that I am doing right now is to get as much profit as possible through bitcoin so that it has a lot of money and is able to buy whatever I want
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

I am here actually, to achieve all of my dreams through this digital currency which is BitcoinBTC. Because, I found out that it has potentials to help me out on this circumstances I have. And now, from the time I had started here I achieved some of my goals and one of this are Brand new house and lot, also small business and others.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:17:30 PM

The goal of bitcoin is to create a payment system that is secured, censorship resistant, cheap, efficiency without the need for a central controlling authority. The people's money
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

the goal of the end of bitcoin is of course to be a digital currency that is accepted by all countries in the world and bitcoin can be utilized in terms of life with blockchain technology

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:09:18 AM

Most people seem to be either day trades or hodlers. I personally don't know that many people that buy things with it because they believe it's value might skyrocket based on historical data. If that's the case, might that be Bitcoins biggest downfall as a currency? I'm no economist, but that seems like a big long-term pitfall to me.

Many peoples believe bitcoin is store of value or digital gold. People buying bitcoin because they believe bitcoin will be good investment for long term. Bitcoin can not replace national currency because bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and i think bitcoin is like an asset or store of value
Skydreamer19

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:18:42 AM

There's only one thing Bitcoin does that the traditional financial system can't: money without government. Lose that, and you lose what makes Bitcoin worth paying attention to.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

My goal is very common to everybody in which to earn more Bitcoin to convert it to fiat so that i could earn a lot to support my family daily needs because my salary is not enough to support them right now that is why i work hard in Bitcoin so that i could be able to support them financially.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

Actually everyone try to make their life great to work bitcoin and invest bitcoin market,  and it is a big goal for all bitcoin users, many peoples make their life in here,  and now bitcoin price is down,  that's mean bitcoin end goal.  I don't believe it. Bitcoin will be back again in the market place in high profit for all holders.                   
Ayasena

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

I think the ultimate goal of all people who have bitcoin is the same they want to be the best. They want to collect a lot of bitcoin for future assets. because of the many advantages gained from bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin itself.
Paanderson

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

Am sure most people are fascinated by the value of bitcoin and will probably think of using it an avenue to be rich but i am personally motivated by the end goal of having bitcoin to aid my transactions.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

The ultimate goal is to improve your finances. I want to have money to do what I want to do, but other jobs are too long to achieve. Bitcoin is quite the opposite.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

My personal goal is to own atleast 1 full bitcoin. It does not matter how much does it costs, the important this is to have atleast one, because the total amount is just 21 millions Wink
I will see the price is 10 years from now.
Panasony

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

As a BTC investor, my goal at the end of it was to make the profit and accumulate assets in virtual currency, the number of transactions matched very large; The total value of daily transactions in the field of virtual currency reached record numbers.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

My goal is very common to everybody in which to earn more Bitcoin to convert it to fiat so that i could earn a lot to support my family daily needs because my salary is not enough to support them right now that is why i work hard in Bitcoin so that i could be able to support them financially.
in my opinion the end goal of bitcoin is as a tool for selling coins that generate profits by investing. and to meet the economic needs of someone who is said to be down. will get rich suddenly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: