Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin End Goal  (Read 4028 times)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

my goal in bitcoin is to prove to others that the many benefits we will get from bitcoin, especially additional income

nice goal you have there . by the way ,  i notice that your goal is also different from the majority of bitcoin users because almost all of them ( including me ) are always wanted to get rich . we want the price to go higher , so that we could also earn a huge income when that time comes but in reality , that goal will remain a dream for now becuase the value of bitcoin is moving in opposite direction based on our expectation . well , i guess ill now be sticking on my short term goal which is to patiently hodl .
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

I would not end or stop using bitcoin and cryptocurrency when I have reach my goal, if I become billionaire with crypto I would not totally stop, I will still use its technology for transactions and other services.
tonyparker

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

Money. There is so much money that I can give my family the best. I hope and believe that with Bitcoin I will achieve what I want.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

I think that my goal in bitcoin is to become a millionaire) I would be very happy if this technology was used everywhere, but I will not dissemble - the main goal is money.
I think the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to make people who are investing feel comfortable to use the money they invest in and become rich people.
kobecury

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

I do not hope to make much money from Bitcoin. I just hope Bitcoin will increase again so I can get back my lost money for investing in it
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

my crypto end goal would be financial independance. and if possible more. but for that we should be getting real word adoption. this is the next step in te growth of crypto

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

Never think about the ultimate goal, because for me as long as I can still make a profit and can collect as much money as possible through bitcoin, then I will remain loyal to bitcoin. But if it turns out that it is more difficult to get profits through bitcoin, then I will try to switch other investments that allow it to get even greater profits, but to this day I still feel comfortable with bitcoin and still remain loyal to investing in bitcoin.
lebronLALK

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

My final goal with Bitcoin will be real estate. If bitcoin rises again as at the end of 2017, I will switch to real estate investment from the proceeds of Bitcoin.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

My bitcoin end goal as God allowed  is to make a decent living.. to have have a good financial stability wherein we can have something to spend with, earn a living and make some business and have our own house too. as simple as that.. something to start with.. right we keep praying and hoping that one day it will come to pass that bitcoin will become part of that changes.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

My final goal is to join in a change in the future. When bitcoin is really allowed to be used as a transaction tool globally, indirectly I and others help and contribute to the change. Besides that, we can earn extraordinary income much better with bitcoin than we have to work in an office that is paid using conventional money in each country.
Nathanclark

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

Bitcoin is a dream of many people, me too. If I became rich by Bitcoin, I would travel all the countries that I loved.
doanngocdiep03

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin's ultimate goal is to change the currency system in the world. From convertible paper money into crypto.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best technology created in this century. Bitcoin has future, it is just starting, people will adapt blockchain soon and also Bitcoin. As you can see, people starting to use Bitcoin, and everyday, blockchain technology is evolving. Bitcoin will not end.
williamweber

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

Bitcoin has great value, investing in it will have the opportunity to change your life. You will become rich or lose a lot. My goal, of course, is to make a lot of money, enough to make my life better.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?
I do not know because the market is currently unstable may bitcoin can still be traded

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

bitcoin end goal is makes the bitcoin become a digital currencies and have the stable price, its not like now bitcoin still have the bad price and the price is always changing and makes people confused time to buy and time to sell

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

Bitcoin has great value, investing in it will have the opportunity to change your life. You will become rich or lose a lot. My goal, of course, is to make a lot of money, enough to make my life better.
The end result of Bitcoin is lower costs, a wider market, and fewer administrative expenses. Many people are still not aware of the existence of Bitcoin. Every day, more and more businesses are accepting bitcoin because they want the benefits of using bitcoin, but still the user list is still small and needs to grow to benefit
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

To be part of the pioneers of this great technology. I believe btc will go mainstream one day and I will be proud to announce that I joined earlier. Of course financial freedom cannot be left out.

brookecooper

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

Buying big houses, buying supercars, traveling around the world ... That is my goal when investing in Bitcoin.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?
Depends on what will happen in the future, till now my country still prohibits transactions with bitcoin. And I think, in the future bitcoin will have both functions, payment system and investment system. And even more, for those who use bitcoin in countries that have received bitcoin properly, I'm sure they have done both functions.

If my country has received bitcoin well and legalized all transactions using bitcoin maybe I will try to do transactions using bitcoin, this will make some of my friends curious to use bitcoin and hopefully they will follow what I did. You are right, maybe one day I will use these two functions with certainty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: