Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin End Goal  (Read 4016 times)
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

In my opinion, my final goal of Bitcoin is to be successful or earn a large income through the same thing. You know that Bitcoin will give you a better return on your investment in the future of cryptocurrancy.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

I do not own a Bitcoin, but I hope to see Bitcoin become a currency. That will be a big step forward for the global economy.

I think different people have different understanding about bitcoin and its pros and cons implementing it to become a currency most specially to those countries who are not infavor of it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

My bitcoin goal is to become a billionaire from the trading and using bitcoin as a payments system and also a secondary currency aside my traditional currency which is fait money, I want to become a big investor in bitcoin and make good profits from my investment and use my profits to enhance my financial life and solving all my problem.
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?
Bitcoin is too complex for me and besides, it has too many goals for the currency market. The first goal is for countries to accept and use it as the world currency in circulation. The second goal is that it will become a worthless currency on earth. The third goal is to make all people rich and have jobs. The Bitcoin end goal will be the chain of banking systems and the Altcoins. Tongue Cheesy Cheesy
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

Reveal who is the main founder of bitcoins. I really want to know who they are or he. I think other people are thinking this also... Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Why bitcoins still stand on the front ? Big people manipulating the price ? Who are they ?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

My bitcoin's ultimate goal is for my old-age security, as a casual daily laborer I have no collateral for my old age and later if I am old automatically my energy will decrease and it hurts in addition there are no more jobs that require me, I am now setting aside 20% from my income to buy btc, I chose btc from the bank in the hope that I would get more profit, seeing that the exchange rate of my country's currency against the dollar is now weakening and the possibility of a return to the monetary crisis makes me more confident of my choice of bitcoin the most appropriate
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

My final goal in Bitcoin is of course to add to my wealth, but it's not easy, I have to continue to invest and trade crypto daily, and the most important thing is to prove to the country where I live, that Bitcoin can provide many benefits, both in terms of money eyes or investment, so they realize and adopt Bitcoin en masse.
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

Bitcoin is also the gold, because it shows its abscess, its promotion, and stands on the cryptocurrency market in the position of gold, so I think that something similar between them is.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

I do not own a Bitcoin, but I hope to see Bitcoin become a currency. That will be a big step forward for the global economy.

I think different people have different understanding about bitcoin and its pros and cons implementing it to become a currency most specially to those countries who are not infavor of it.

indeed, each person's opinion is different, because the person has the right to express their opinions. so everyone's opinion has meaning for bitcoin.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

I do not understand the pessimistic mood in the topic. In my cryptonics, it slowly moves in the right direction. There is a consolidation ahead of future growth.

Yes, the cue ball is still marking time, but it's temporary, but by Ripple, Stellar, Cardano and Tezos has already gone quietly positive.

It's a pity that I do not have Tezos in the investment package.

But the cue ball bought a bit, while cheap.
Arhaan10

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

I just want to have a right amount so that I could purchase my own house a car trip abroad, pay bills, Retirement funds, Insurance, Educational plan, passive investment like real estate, give something to the church, my parents and siblings perhaps.

I just don't know though how much will that cost  Grin I really hope I could achieve that by just involving myself in Bitcoin and the crypto currency world.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

My main goal with bitcoin is to benefit from investing in it. I know that bitcoin will give me a better return on my investment now and in the future.
The price of bitcoin has risen from the last 3 years and may cross the line to create history, so I want to be a billionaire by investing in bitcoin.
Now, bitcoin is a better choice for investment and better. Thanks
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

My final goal in bitcoin is to have as much bitcoin as possible and hold it until bitcoin really becomes the global currency needed by all people around the world, so the price will be very sensational. maybe even beyond everyone's predictions.

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

Since the day I started to joined here in bitcoin i never had a lot of wish but to have a good profitable and had a lot of earnings for joining in any kinds of campaign where I probably joined. I simply say that I really appreciate those things coz I'm really happy and contented from what i recieved whenever it's a big or it's small it's not an issue at all.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

My bitcoin goal is to become a billionaire from the trading and using bitcoin as a payments system and also a secondary currency aside my traditional currency which is fait money, I want to become a big investor in bitcoin and make good profits from my investment and use my profits to enhance my financial life and solving all my problem.
I think bitcoin's ultimate goal is to make its users feel comfortable with the money generated by investing. And bitcoin will become the world's currency. that's the end goal of bitcoin.
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

I think the main goal of Bitcoin is to change or even replace the current financial system. It is designed in a way so anyone, regardless of their nationality or social status, could invest and become a part of the crypto market. By contrast, inside the current financial industry, the richest become even richer, while all the others have no chances to influence the economy. Bitcoin resolves this problem. Maybe I am too idealistic, but it seems that the goal of Bitcoin is to change the roles and give more power to everyone.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

my final goal with bitcoin is to be the one to give and tell things that are in the coin and I will entrepreneurship with the results of bitcoin that I do
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

My goal is to earn money on the price difference of bitcoin as long as it will be possible and it's no matter how much profit it will be, the point is it last as long as it is possible.
BITSSA : BITCOIN EXCHANGE

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

Replacement of fiat currency with Bitcoin and acceptance of Bitcoin into the mainstream. The reasons are many for its acceptance since the transactions are quick, safe, cheap and extremely convenient. This can also play a pivotal role in the e-commerce business.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

Users has different goal on bitcoin so as mine is to earn and to use btc in different ways. Many features could have btc in the future. This could be use as mainstream of payment in every transactions in the near future. So I think the rapid growth could occur on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: