Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a newcomer, what should I know first?  (Read 1142 times)
copypaper5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

This sub forum is suitable for you to learn, here are many threads that contain questions of the beginners before. You can find out for yourself what info you need and do not need to create a new thread
HinfinityQ

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Read or watch tutorials
Be vigilant and carefully check reviews and feedbacks first before investing
And trade or invest money you only afford to loss
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

I think we should know some rules and regulations of BBS first!
chaki1992

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

First is to know this page rules and regulations.....
You have a right to say whatever you want but in a right culumn and correct page..... And may considered saying it in a polite manner...
Good Luck!!!!
clemenciooo

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

yeah, What are the things should I know first and please help me how to be successful here.
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

Hello fellow Bitcointalk members!

I'm a newbie as well on here, but I do have some basic info on bitcoin and altcoins. First of all, I find some really useful resources (I'm not sure if it's ok to share links, but you should be able to google the names):

- michael nielsen: how the bitcoin protocol actually works

Also I get a lot of good insights from influencers like:

- Hackernoon
- Crush Crypto

You should also be familiar with the charts and market cap at: the World Coin Index and the Coin Market Cap.

Personally I'm really interested in the crypto world and how it all works.
I hope to explore this journey together as a community, to learn from everyone on here and to share my insights as well.   Roll Eyes

Cheers!

krisjade

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

1st you must watch tutorials in youtube. follow the rules and regulations of BBS.
SerHodlot

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

"Mastering bitcoin" and "The internet of money" by Andreas Antonopoulos is a GREAT way to start
- just an easy flowing written book.

others might think otherwise but to start off as a new comer.. this book is ace..

also just browse through some good articles on what is bitcoin, its functionality, use cases, mining, other attributes, etc. try to understand why it is so important, so hyped, and why banks, financial institutions are incredibly wary of the tech.

learn about third party service providers, any service that requires an intermediary and challenge yourself to see how blockchain can be implemented to remove this, is it realistic, feasible? I think that would be a great way to start.

it's so important to learn the functionalities and technicalities of bitcoin and blockchain before doing anything else.

as a first point: understand that the blockchain allows you to take control and safeguard of your own assets. so take advantage of this technology! learn how to do this as a start before anything else.  Grin Grin
BtcGeorghiou

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

Biggest suggestion is to learn to purchase with crypto instead of selling it for cash.
lost focus

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

Like your initial recognition, at least you should know some kind of crypto currency, after which you can choose which one is best to start using.
BtcGeorghiou

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

I also think it's important to just go ahead and jump the gun. Before your rig is even built you tend to almost over research and worry about every little thing. I think go ahead and even just get a 1 card rig going. It's always easier to learn by doing verse reading the endless knowledge out there.
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

Just read the stickies and go on telegram, a ton of good chatgroups there. Also sign up for newsfeeds for cryptocurrency.
freedomfinder

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

I also think it's important to just go ahead and jump the gun. Before your rig is even built you tend to almost over research and worry about every little thing. I think go ahead and even just get a 1 card rig going. It's always easier to learn by doing verse reading the endless knowledge out there.

i'm very new to this stuff but since actually jumping in and getting some 'skin in the game' I'm learning way faster, all the stuff I'd read about ad nauseum but didn't know how I would respond come game time.  I'm not sure how many times I may 'learn' some of these lessons lol
cryptoislove

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

I think buying book now a days by having internet is just not utilizing the money but I would have recommend to go trough some online courses for free or keep in touch with the forum so that you can get to know about the dept of it.
Gudzone

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

First of all you need to watch video reviews of people who know a lot if you are so lazy to read your books.
MiraAntour

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Hello, bro. I am a new one with Bitcoin too and I wanna share my experience with you, hope it can help you bros.
First you can learn from some documents/ articles/ videos from internet and if you dont understand something, please note it down and ask about it in Beginners & Help section on this website.
Then you can make friends with others who knew well about Bitcoin to learn from them.
Hope you will get well with Bitcoin world soon, bros  Kiss
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

i'm very new to this stuff but since actually jumping in and getting some 'skin in the game' I'm learning way faster, all the stuff I'd read about ad nauseum but didn't know how I would respond come game time.  I'm not sure how many times I may 'learn' some of these lessons lol

Yeah totally agree. Sometimes there is so much you can read, but experience learning is usually the key.
Herucooles

Activity: 555
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

Saya juga pemula dan sama sekali belum mengetahui apa itu bitcoin.walau saya sudah mendengar 4 atau 5 tahun yang lalu.saya membaca dan melihat di youtube salah satu cara untuk belajar meskipun belum begitu paham.bertanya dengan teman yg sudah lebih dahulu terjun di bitcoin saya disarankan untuk banyak membaca di forum ini.dengan pertanyaan diatas mewakili apa yang saya pikirkan selama ini.dan forum ini benar- benar banyak membatu saya..terima kasih
Florc41

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

Read the rules in this forum. Just read and read and you will understand everthing.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

As a new comer, what i should know first is the history where how it started, know the rules and its policy, getting to know what should you do and how to use bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: