Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a newcomer, what should I know first?  (Read 1124 times)
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

for beginners, you can visit beginner forum and help or to discussion forum or can also go to forum of each country.
there we can ask questions about how the bitcoin work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

I just contacted the virtual currency, now more confused, I do not know what knowledge is what I most need to understand. What part of the virtual currency is, I think I should start from the most basic, but I do not know how to start.
I hope friends can give me some advice, I have bought some books, but I do not know a lot of knowledge, I think it is not the book I should read, maybe they are too difficult.
If you can give me some advice, I will be very grateful, I hope to see your answer, thank you!

Here are some things I recommend you google first to kick things off:
1. What is proof of work / proof of stake
2. What is a private and public key
3. How to store bitcoin safely.

And remember, make sure you do a ton of research before you buy into an ICO. Its a goldmine and a minefield at the same time.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

I can start with bitcoin from where, everything is new and difficult for me

I feel you because when i start to use bitcoin i dont know what to do but when every day past i can manage how to use it until now. The first thing that i do is posting in off-topic and reading is some fomur that i can gain more knowledge about bitcoin.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
balanar211

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

I am new comer as well but a friend of mine gives me some advice on how to use and earn bitcoin and I also learn more things in this site reading the topics and post of many members,it gives me more knowlegde about bitcoin specially in joining signature campaign that you must be atleast jr. Member to be eligible to join.
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

Good day sir ! I am also a newbie in this industry and i also came from nothing and currently learning something.
When i first stumble on this so called Bitcoin i discovered a lot of stuff like like how fast it grows and how big is the chances you can get to earn lots of money. "Of course ! Big money so i got baited" but as far as i read more informations about this ive learnt a lot, i mean not much but enough i think ? To understand what is Bitcoin (Crytocurrency). So what i can suggest why dont you just try to understand first what/when/why/how bitcoin works ? Then what is the backbone of this or what is block chain and then you'll suddenly going to to see a lot of things that is so interesting to learn about bitcoin
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:34:19 AM

Read first the threads in the forums as much as you can. If your eyes gets tired try to watch/listen in youtube, its a big help. Try exploring which wallet works best...
ThreeForty

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

I tend to find videos help the best with knowledge.  I come to the forums to get a better explanation.
mortred14344

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

You should read alot in order for you to learn more things about bitcoin specially in joining signature campaigns because right now some higher rank easily gives red trust to lower rank instantly so you must watch out.
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

You should read a lot of threads, information or any learning material. Browse google search for your question. This forum can help you learning what you doesnt know. You just nees patience and hardwork.
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

For me the best thing you need to learn first is how do bitcoins get their value and how do they work. These are the initial questions I had when I joined this forum.
slardar3586

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

You must need to read first the rules and regulation in this forum in order for you to gain more knowledge on how to earn bitcoin.Also you must need to read more topics so that you will learn alot.
posthuman

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:19:18 AM

Welcome to the community! I am new too, but there seems to be a lot of passionate people here interested in helping each other. Its a great "home base" to start from each day.

When I first got started it felt like there was too much information, and I eventually realized I had to learn one thing at a time. Its important to really get a good understanding of the basics. I think the best place to start is to understand WHY the blockchain technology was created, and then learn about its first application: Bitcoin.

I have a few great resources for newcomers.

This company has fantastic guides that are written in plain English with great illustrations: www.upfolio.com

This is a good app for tracking different coins: www.blockfolio.com

Here is a good site for industry-wide news: www.coindesk.com
I would suggest sticking to learning the basics before trying to follow the news.

There are lots of good youtube channels once you have a basic understanding. Andrea Antonopoulos will help build your bigger understanding of the purpose and long-term future: www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWCJCWOxBYSi5DhCieLOLQ

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

Welcome to the crypto world... First of all, you should follow only authentic medium for discussion you may follow this page for FAQ related to cryptos https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

Here is what you should not do:
Never join any ponzi group (whatsapp or telegram)
Try to avoid (pumping dumping signals group)
Never ever join any MLM scheme related to BITCoin or other crypto.
If rates are going down after your purchase don't sell immediately, never panic.
Invest only in reliable and stable coin (there are many fraud coins also)

For any critical help, you may contact authentic persons or the bitcointalk through a personal message or create a separate thread.

Tronx

Activity: 61
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

I just contacted the virtual currency, now more confused, I do not know what knowledge is what I most need to understand. What part of the virtual currency is, I think I should start from the most basic, but I do not know how to start.
I hope friends can give me some advice, I have bought some books, but I do not know a lot of knowledge, I think it is not the book I should read, maybe they are too difficult.
If you can give me some advice, I will be very grateful, I hope to see your answer, thank you!

I think this forum is a great place to learn as a Newbie.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

You need to make research on Google and also watch some videos on YouTube
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

I, like you, is a beginner. Those books are too difficult for me.

I now find a good way, I can go to BBS every day to see some more meaningful posts, can learn a lot of things.
Dek Aireen

Activity: 126
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

As a newbie in crypto currency, and I've been following some forums about crypto currency, but until now I still have not found the characteristics of this crypto currency. How this crypto currency can provide financial benefits from the perpetrators in this business.
Perhaps the main step to get to know the crypto currency is to ask a lot of questions to the seniors here

AsJoshScreams

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

Hi there newbie welcome to the community! I'm a newbie too and just read some threads on Beginners & Help and piece of advice follow your wants, I mean what you really want in crypto Smiley
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

As a newbie in crypto currency, and I've been following some forums about crypto currency, but until now I still have not found the characteristics of this crypto currency. How this crypto currency can provide financial benefits from the perpetrators in this business.
Perhaps the main step to get to know the crypto currency is to ask a lot of questions to the seniors here

You need to start to understand the technology. If you're not a programmer or in the tech field it may be useful to learn what a fork is; to know what hashing means; and then start learning about the blockchain. Learn the basics about POW and POS. It
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

As a new comer, the first thing you should know is Blockchain Technology followed by cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: