Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: . .  (Read 3009 times)
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:34:35 AM

No news\comments more than 3 days. Is that really that the project is gone? So great name and nothing in real. Sadly. I hope the devteam will be back because the idea was not bad...

Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

No news\comments more than 3 days. Is that really that the project is gone? So great name and nothing in real. Sadly. I hope the devteam will be back because the idea was not bad...

Airdrops are being distributed right now you can join the telegram for up to date info at:

https://t.me/joinchat/HDu83hMAEP-CSJDLo9qxVg

Thanks for response! Airdrop recieved. When will you plan to start the 2nd stage of airdrop? And who can participate in the 2nd stage? Each who has 400 eBCD in the wallet or only participants of the 1st stage with more than 400 eBCD?

crosspatrica

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:32:52 PM

Looking like a good project. Love the bounty idea? any information about how to add this token to wallet? Merry christmas.
12SnaFFik12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

Where to read the withpaper ?
it is better to post in OP about that to know for the details your project.

In discord they have mentioned 3 things.

First Integration with Fashion Brands.
Integration with Motherhood Brands
and then
CRM for Business Women or AI enabled ecommerce store.

As of today things are going good. Lets see what the future holds. One thing that I personally like about the project that they are not in a hurry to get these listed on exchanges for people to dump, they are focused more on the product. They have couple of investor meeting scheduled this year end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: