Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex stole my bitcoins  (Read 566 times)
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:36:13 AM

Day 12/08 I received 0.37116609 on my Poloniex account. I made some trades and I only got 0,35646401

Today, I tried to create an order of 0.35646401 for U$ 50,000, but the order and the bitcoins are gone.

They are not in the OPEN ORDER, they are not in MY TRADE history, they were not WITHDRAW from my account, they are not in USDT. Where are they?

There are no different acess in my account. Poloniex system disappeared with my bitcoins. What to do?

I open a Ticket, #569575, but dont have reply.

I think you need to wait for their official reply on this, I think the matter will be solved by them, you just need to be patient. They are a renowned company, with many bugs in their system and shortage of support staff, so something like this happens quite often there, but eventually they do sort it out most of the times. Lets hope its a similar case with you.

PS. Do share once the problem resolves and you get your funds back.
ychunsen

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:45:31 AM

Day 12/08 I received 0.37116609 on my Poloniex account. I made some trades and I only got 0,35646401

Today, I tried to create an order of 0.35646401 for U$ 50,000, but the order and the bitcoins are gone.

They are not in the OPEN ORDER, they are not in MY TRADE history, they were not WITHDRAW from my account, they are not in USDT. Where are they?

There are no different acess in my account. Poloniex system disappeared with my bitcoins. What to do?

Try to wait a while to see it again. It's really rare.
brunodbrasil (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:42:19 PM

I think you need to wait for their official reply on this, I think the matter will be solved by them, you just need to be patient. They are a renowned company, with many bugs in their system and shortage of support staff, so something like this happens quite often there, but eventually they do sort it out most of the times. Lets hope its a similar case with you.

I will wait, however, there are reports that support takes about 2 months. I'll be 2 months without my funds and I can lose everything if the BTC decrease the value. If you solve my problem, I inform you, but I believe it will be delayed.

Try to wait a while to see it again. It's really rare.

I would even have to wait
brunodbrasil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

Can someone help me?
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:24:32 PM

Exchanges are having a hard time to deal with all the users they are getting. I'm not saying this justifies what happened, but I think they are a legit exchange, so your problem should be solved, since it doesn't look like a hack. The problem is that it will probably take a lot of time, like you said, because they just can't handle the huge number of users they have, and their support gets compromised. In the post you linked, everything was solved so I guess that everything will be ok in your case as well.

I'm keeping an eye on this thread, to see how things evolve. Please keep as updated, and good luck.

lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:32:05 PM

Yes. Please let us know if your problem resolved because I was considering if I want to use Poloniex or not. I'll decide after your problem.

brunodbrasil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:09:08 PM

Exchanges are having a hard time to deal with all the users they are getting. I'm not saying this justifies what happened, but I think they are a legit exchange, so your problem should be solved, since it doesn't look like a hack. The problem is that it will probably take a lot of time, like you said, because they just can't handle the huge number of users they have, and their support gets compromised. In the post you linked, everything was solved so I guess that everything will be ok in your case as well.

I'm keeping an eye on this thread, to see how things evolve. Please keep as updated, and good luck.

Thanks man!
I'll let you know if I can, but I also think it will take a long time.

This is becoming so common these days moreover no one can help because their is no regulation.

I'm really scared of that. Since I do not live in the US, I can not sue. If I were here in Brazil I would solve the matter with a lawsuit. I'll have to wait for everything to work out.

Yes. Please let us know if your problem resolved because I was considering if I want to use Poloniex or not. I'll decide after your problem.

I think it will take a lot of time to solve my problem, unfortunately, but I recommend that you do not store your btcs in Poloniex.
climbberk

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

I think this should serve as a lesson for you and a warning to all people who are using cryptocurrency that they should have a back-up always and don't trust the websites fully in transactions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: