Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Research  (Read 223 times)
vb0210 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:40:29 AM

What are the main websites and tools that are used for research purposes? This forum does help but what other websites would be useful?
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:42:28 AM

What are the main websites and tools that are used for research purposes? This forum does help but what other websites would be useful?

I'm not familiar with what websites our technical experts here to make a graph but I'm sure there is one out there because I have seen it. I'm not a technical persons though, I based everything on what I read around the web like the crypto related sites and this forum. No doubt that this forum is the #1 site that you have to check if you are into crypto trading. A lot of good analysis being given and its for free.

I hope that others could answer you and chime in their tools that they used to make such predictions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:13:44 AM

There is the whole internet out there for research purposes. Every individual does his own research and use a various websites and tools to gain information about a particular thing. Tradingview is been used by many traders to anyalse the coin as it has a variety of tools for charting purposes.
Cointelegraph, coindesk, news.bitcoin etc.. are used to get the latest news in the crypto world. ICOalert is used to know the details about the upcoming ICOs. Each ICO has its website from where we can get the information about the project and developers. We have to look at various possibilities to do a proper research.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:32:39 AM

Generally there aren't much research tools for cryptotrading. The best thing to do is watch particular altcoins and do your own research. For example, if you are looking at ETH and you want to invest into that altcoin then you can follow the developments of ETH and see for yourself if the value of ETH is undervalued or overvalued. Then decide whether you would long or short ETH from your own research.
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

if you are using android phone you can download blockfolio there are news updates about crypto currency. and it's nice to keep track of your assets.
google is the easiest and most efficient search engine since its details are complete.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:04:49 AM

If you cannot find here then there is always google only.
Then you could browse other websites that you want to.
I cannot find anything else useful except here and the bitcoin news. Twitter is not that reliable since many people are just making a crap to bring it down and then up their own created coins or their supported one where they invested a lot.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:53:22 AM

I think we can use google search to solve your problem but I think most of them in forums are very difficult to solve the problem because just about here discuss the forum bitcoin and altcoins discussion you can ask a more expert and experienced person to solve your problem.

sandy8800

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:10:57 AM

You can not find website where you can get the research done, you have to do your own research. Learn more about the product by visiting their website and community of their product on reddit, telegram or other forums. If you find product interesting, research about their team members. You can find link of their Linkedin profile and other social network profiles mostly on their website. If you think product is good and team behind the project is good, invest and wait to see if they are following their road map. If you find them falling behind the dead line on their road map, take your investment out and start researching other product.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: