Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Bounty Campaign at one Place! New Look  (Read 3581 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:02:10 AM

This looks good. How popular is your website now and how many campaigns are shown ongoing?
Thanks you.  Popularity of website is good. You can find how many campaigns are there by going on site.

Awesome work. Loving it. Thank you. It makes everything easy now.
Yes, we are trying to make everything easy.

Nice! I think you should post this too at the service discussion of altcoins because there are too many newbies out there that are asking the same questions about these bounties, where and how to join. Maybe you should also make a tutorial that can answer those questions in the future. This is a great list, well done.
Nice idea, we will make tutorial on this in future. I am sure you people are sharing us to newbies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tegalrejo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:34:32 AM

Great work, this website very helpfull especially for all bounty hunter, just waiting for your update, i appreciate for your work 
diahw

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:41:24 AM

this is very helpful for bounty hunter in order to follow a good bounty campaign. may be more developed content for more information obtained. thank you for providing useful information for us
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:00:30 PM

Great work, this website very helpfull especially for all bounty hunter, just waiting for your update, i appreciate for your work 
We are trying to update list on daily basis but because of huge workloads we are not able to update it daily, we are updating list every 1-2 days.

this is very helpful for bounty hunter in order to follow a good bounty campaign. may be more developed content for more information obtained. thank you for providing useful information for us

From now we are adding trusted sign on few projects but for now we are only adding sign of " trusted" campaigns. The campaigns or bounty program which looks 100% trusted for us (it's trusted according to us, we may wrong). So join any campaign on your own risk.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:42:10 PM

the information provided is only the date of the finish of ICO only, as well as the payment information

if you can suggest, add more labels, for example: health, education, technology, blockchain, iot, data and others
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:36:01 PM

the information provided is only the date of the finish of ICO only, as well as the payment information

if you can suggest, add more labels, for example: health, education, technology, blockchain, iot, data and others

Bounty hunters are always looking for the date, at on which date Campaign is going to get end.
Most of them don't care what is project and what is about project.
But your suggestion is nice.

hilman01

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:25:27 PM

Nice! I think you should post this too at the service discussion of altcoins because there are too many newbies out there that are asking the same questions about these bounties, where and how to join. Maybe you should also make a tutorial that can answer those questions in the future. This is a great list, well done.
i agreed with you, because like me i always wanted to know how to get bounty campaign, but no one lets me know about a new bounties campaign

ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

i agreed with you, because like me i always wanted to know how to get bounty campaign, but no one lets me know about a new bounties campaign
Someone is writing articles on Bounties, how to join in bounties and all that. I am not sure when he will publish article.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:50:48 PM

Is a good idea.
however I think  the page needs more information for each bounty campaign
Yes You are right but we think everyone should do their own research and most of the details regarding Bounty are available on their bounty thread.
I also share the same opinion, there are lots of bounty lists with more information so adding few will bring you more trafic to site.
this will be very helpful for bounty seekers, your site is very simple, You should slightly change it to make it look interesting and neat, If you have spare time maybe you can add descriptions and pictures, because the first judged by the visitor is the appearance. Good luck  Grin
Design is irrelevant, it is bounty list. Who cares about design  Roll Eyes
promosn

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:23:51 PM

Jeah, finally I hmbled across such a helping threat. Big up to the developpers Smiley
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:41:03 PM

Is a good idea.
however I think  the page needs more information for each bounty campaign
Yes You are right but we think everyone should do their own research and most of the details regarding Bounty are available on their bounty thread.
I also share the same opinion, there are lots of bounty lists with more information so adding few will bring you more trafic to site.
this will be very helpful for bounty seekers, your site is very simple, You should slightly change it to make it look interesting and neat, If you have spare time maybe you can add descriptions and pictures, because the first judged by the visitor is the appearance. Good luck  Grin
Design is irrelevant, it is bounty list. Who cares about design  Roll Eyes

Maybe there are many bounty lists threads or sites with more information on that. We are not adding much information but we have all sites or bounties at one place. Its need much time to add more information, we have other lists to update like Airdrop and exchange lists.

Yes who cares design. But maybe some people care.  Wink

Jeah, finally I hmbled across such a helping threat. Big up to the developpers Smiley
Thanks dude.

List updated again. Visit us.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:43:53 PM

Lists are updated. From now we are going to add most trusted bounties.
This most trusted bounties are adding after reviewing them, reviewing everything team, project, future of project and effort of team.

eugenex

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

Interesting topic. Is it still possible to participate or is it too late? And how much time will last?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:47:37 AM

Interesting topic. Is it still possible to participate or is it too late? And how much time will last?
What you are talking about? This is not bounty thread. This is Bounty list thread. Please write clearly what you want to ask.
Also, we are adding end date after the name of Bounty so you may check them. All dates are not accurate.
Updated list just now.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:45:41 AM

This is going to be better option for people who want to find good campaign because many people are confusing which one is good campaign and which one is not. So second option is always good.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

This is going to be better option for people who want to find good campaign because many people are confusing which one is good campaign and which one is not. So second option is always good.
Thanks for appreciation.
Added one new Bounty.
If you have any suggestion then you can comment on our site or PM me here.
bebekbakar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:12:31 PM

many ICOs are based on the ERC20 from Ethereum so it has been useful to us, that's why the higher the price every year, this is the greatest altcoin and very worthy
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

List updated

List updated again with few more Bounties Dont miss any bounty.
List updated just now.
List updated just now and added few new bounty campaigns.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

very thankful to you brother
this makes it easy for me, a money-seeker to be able to continue living as a wise unemployed
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

Don't join Healthureum they maybe scam. They don't have much activity on their twitter even after they have more than 12K followers. this doesn't make any sense. Also they don't have ANN thread all links mention as ANN thread in bounty thread are invalid.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: