Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the effects of bitcoin on the world economy?  (Read 725 times)
Tuyul Gupies (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:03:59 AM

since the bitcoin I see the purchasing power of the community increases, more and more new rich people who appear due to bitcoin, well what I ask is whether its influence on the economy since adany bitcoin until now whose price reaches 1600 $

let's share
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:11:24 AM

For now, none effect but they will start to anticipate the effects ,so you might want to earn quickly what you want because they will , i can assure you, do something to fight or control the bitcoin and we will live an other big dump like the china ban

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:12:43 AM

The effects of Bitcoin are positive. Because, by working here, everyone get money. It is one of biggest part of economy. Bitcoin helps to increase the economy on the world.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:48:56 AM

indirectly bitcoin affects the world economic growth, many people whose lives change due to bitcoin, either change it to be better or vice versa, but the government tends to turn a blind eye to this one commodity, even in some bitcoin countries in the block for used transactions, it is reasonable bitcoin in block as a means of exchange because it is feared will make the country's currency exchange rate will go down
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:29:48 AM

It has big effect in the world economy, especially in the poorer countries that they have to work to overseas to earn money so they could help their family, but if they know how to work here in bitcoin they dont need to go other country to earn money and to buy there demands in life. For instance if they earn here in bitcoin and they are continted of there income they dont have to go far country just only to earn money. Even if you are in your home you could work here.

However if more people are working here in bitcoin in the future there are many people will be rich to. And they could help their country to increase there economic.

berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

I think it has no big effect on world economy because it is still little compared to world's biggest companies.

elpsycongree

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:51:57 AM

Currently, bitcoin has no effect on the world economy since it's decentralized. So the price of bitcoin will not affect any economy of any countries if the price of bitcoin drops down hard.
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

since the bitcoin I see the purchasing power of the community increases, more and more new rich people who appear due to bitcoin, well what I ask is whether its influence on the economy since adany bitcoin until now whose price reaches 1600 $

let's share
The effect is not and will not be, even those countries in which it is legalized it does not help them in solving their problems. So while these are all just words.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Lykslyks

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:37:44 AM

indirectly bitcoin affects the world economic growth, many people whose lives change due to bitcoin, either change it to be better or vice versa, but the government tends to turn a blind eye to this one commodity, even in some bitcoin countries in the block for used transactions, it is reasonable bitcoin in block as a means of exchange because it is feared will make the country's currency exchange rate will go down
This is true. There are positive and negative effect to the economy of each country. Bitcoin help those people who earns here in terms of good rates and exchange so they will be able to provide the needs of their families. However, i still believe that the government see's it's worth it's just that they want to regulate it so that it would be a help to their country's growth.
pauuui

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:43:47 AM

Nope, the world economy is not affected by bitcoin because they're not the ones handling bitcoin, they have no rule over it and that they are also not gaining from it. so those that are only affected by bitcoin are us investors/individuals
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

let's share
We cannot see the global effect of bitcoin in the first 5 years but I am sure that time will come, bitcoin will change the world. Bitcoin changes our life, status and economy. Bitcoin might reform the current problems in every country specially starvation and poverty. We can see the bright of tomorrow.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:37 AM

I think it has no big effect on world economy because it is still little compared to world's biggest companies.

Which companies did you have in mind? Bitcoin is now larger than some of the biggest commercial banks, like Bank of America, Citibank and JP Morgan. It's bigger than AT&T, one of America's largest telecommunications companies. At this rate, it will outsize every company in the world by next year.

Currently, bitcoin has no effect on the world economy since it's decentralized. So the price of bitcoin will not affect any economy of any countries if the price of bitcoin drops down hard.

What does decentralization have to do with it? Apparently, institutions (read: Wall Street) are entering the market via GDAX, Gemini and now CBOE/CME and perhaps NASDAQ futures markets. That means that funds with major balance sheet exposure are now entering crypto markets. That's why the Futures Industry Association (big banks and brokers) recently warned regulators that the risks of bitcoin futures contracts haven't been properly studied. They think exposing massive balance sheets to such a young technology could add a new element of volatility to world markets.

benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

well what I ask is whether its influence on the economy

It doesnt effect the economy but it effect the people who uses bitcoin, people who are in bitcoin are into trading they gain wealth only for themselves and the profit that they get doesnt affect the economy of such country.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

let's share
The effects of bitcoin in the economy is that it gives people a source of income who needs money and it also reduces unemployed people in a country because bitcoin can be consider as a job that you are still earning money from it. That's why i hope bitcoin will stay longer so more people will be help by bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:57:53 AM

Effects of bitcoin to those new rich people that came from the mid class of society will be spending their profit to buying whatever they want and I guess buying new homes and cars that they love. And that leads to the taxation for the government and will make the countries economy boosts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:02:39 AM

let's share

It won't affect the world economy unless and until the circulating money is destroyed due to some reason or may be if it never came back into the circulation of national economy. In these events it could really hurt the world economy or more or less to the national economy too.

I have one more thought about this one, national economy is decided on the ultimate fate of taxation. I mean if government is receiving proper taxes then they can use the same money for goodness of people and for the development of national infrastructure etc. This way a nation can stand a chance to have healthy economy. But if in case of bitcoin, it is banned and people within that nation are stilling putting loads of money into bitcoin then that money is unidirectional and it doesn't really come back to national circulation and over the period of time it can disturb it specifically.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:10:15 AM

Effects of bitcoin to those new rich people that came from the mid class of society will be spending their profit to buying whatever they want and I guess buying new homes and cars that they love. And that leads to the taxation for the government and will make the countries economy boosts.
So still the government have benefits thru bitcoin in exchange of buying things like cars and houses. And these will still contribute to the economy because buying this things probably have taxes. So true that bitcoin helps everyone to achieve their goals to become rich and to help the world economy become more stronger than before.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin does not affect the Economy as it does not belong to any government department. Bitcoin affects its users. Its provides oppurtunity to people to fill their financial problems, as they use Bitcoin in the right way.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:38:02 AM

let's share
The bitcoin is not influenced the economic but that gives a new way to manage the economic structure, The economic aspect depends on the people managed their amount. But the bitcoin disrupt the classic economic.
As you can see many countries talked about how the bitcoin become a new way to manage our finances to get the more transparency. More newcomers will make early adopters rich
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:38:42 AM

I think the effects of bitcoin on the world economy is people open their eyes to bitcoin and they are amazed at bitcoin. they cannot believe that bitcoin price can increase like now. they now think that bitcoin is the best investment and they start to invest their money in bitcoin although the price is higher, they still want to invest their money. the other effects of bitcoin is people can solve their financial problem by earning bitcoin so they can have money to fill their daily needs.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

Bitcoin can help the economy of the country. If bitcoin would be accepted in a country, bitcoin can make a change within the society. It can reduce the rate of unemployment and it can also eliminate the poverty as soon as the right information about bitcoin will be known. People will start to accept bitcoin as the new virtual miney and it will help them to have an easy life.

kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:40:02 AM

I think the bitcoin has no effect on the worlds economy but to the person who uses and supports the bitcoin. In the bitcoin they make money for their daily expenses and for their financial problems. Bitcoin can help them to regulate their lives.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
siopaotsin

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:21:06 AM

There's really no world economic effect that will happen whenever the value of bitcoin goes down hard or still continue to rise up. Bitcoin is not affiliated with the government so anything that will happen to bitcoin cannot make any change to the economic status of one's country.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:37:39 AM

let's share
Bitcoin can affect a one economy, all becauce bitcoin was consider as a currency so it moves the economy. Bitcoin currency price is more higher each of btc that other currency so it affects a one country by its stages of money currency in which the level of bitcoin currency and other currency  is had a big difference in terms of an economical states.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
bit.pawy

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:54:15 AM

Bitcoin doesn't affect the economy of the world because bitcoin is decentralized and the world's economy will not get affected from it unlike stock market.
bittybits

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:12:25 AM

Bitcoin's effect is not on the economy of the world but its effect is to people investing from bitcoin. They're the ones gaining whenever the value of bitcoin increases breaking its current record and the ones who will suffer it the value goes down bottom. When all people switch to bitcoin then there, we will see the effect of bitcoin on the world's economy and how things will unfold between bitcoin and the government.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:00:45 AM

Bitcoin's effect is not on the economy of the world but its effect is to people investing from bitcoin. They're the ones gaining whenever the value of bitcoin increases breaking its current record and the ones who will suffer it the value goes down bottom. When all people switch to bitcoin then there, we will see the effect of bitcoin on the world's economy and how things will unfold between bitcoin and the government.
It looks like it is so, bitcoin just gave the effect of economic for people who invested in bitcoin, maybe even influential but the effect of her will not too big, because the economy of the world depend on USD when USD crisis the economy of the world will also be bothered
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:45:30 AM

so far bitcoin has only a positive effect on economic change in individual users only, for a change in the world economy there seems to be no significant influence of bitcoin, this may be due to legality and lack of government support for bitcoin so that bitcoin function hasn't been fully utilized maximally for a changing world economy.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:30:13 AM

some other countries are saying that bitcoin has no effect on their economy, maybe there are few people know this bitcoin and not yet spreading, or maybe this bitcoin banned in that country, but most of the other countries that totally accepted this bitcoin are saying that their national economy was changed after they meet bitcoin and accept it to role their lives everyday. meaning this is a global phenomenon that bitcoin can affects the world economy and the effects of this bitcoin is slowly progressing to implement the globe.
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:38:24 AM

let's share

I would say that the overall number is quite small if not bordering the statistical error if you look at the big picture. Just compare the size of the assets any of the top 10 richest people posses and for example the size of the financial derivatives which is just a part of the world economy and is presumed at approx. 700 trillion $. If you look from the perspective of the single person, sure - there will be a lot of rich people since for someone even 100k$ can mean that he is rich.
13abyknight

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:27:43 AM

let's share

I guess you missed a zero at the end with the price quote but yeah, Bitcoin gave this world so many millionaires and billionaires. What was considered as a just an online form of currency is being valued higher than any physical asset today. With that, we can infer that Bitcoin has impacted the world economy in a highly positive manner.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:40:11 AM

I think that the collapse of Bitcoin is one of the key risks for the world economy in 2018. This crypto currency has a great potential for sharp price changes. My main concerns are issues of regulation, transparency and disclosure, as well as volatility, which can also affect the mass market. Financial markets were still considering the volatility of Bitcoin prices as a small problem. I am a little worried that this risk can become more systematic, in particular, whether or not the current trends in 2018 continue.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:23:41 AM

Bitcoins is effecting world economy in various ways some of them are :-

1. Its helping to rationalize the power , now people can control their own money .. mostly this money is in the power of banks and the rich.. they regulate everything behind the scenes thus bitcoins helps the normal population to escape from this web.

2. Bitcoins have established and shown the world the use of blockchain technology and now its getting adapted in the ecosystem.

3. It has provided an alternative to investment rather than gold and stock market now one can invest in bitcoins too.

4.It has distributed the wealth and I think that could be a strong point for the economically weaker sections,since they can now earn through bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
alphet

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:36:36 AM

bitcoin scare banks, banks control the economy = bitcoin scares world economy. idk what will be the result, but i hope it will encourage banks do something better
taiwww

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:55:24 AM

Bitcoin has very little effect on world economy. Bitcoins price increase to $17000 does not mean it has affected the world economy. World economy is approximately worth $83 Trillion among it bitcoins share is worth $41billion. Its far less than fiat cash and even from gold currency.  But it has indirectly benefited many countries and people. Bitcoin mining is a big industry it had created source of income to many bitcoin miners. In bitcoin exchanges many traders and investors trade, which have them additional income and also a good return on their investment. Bitcoin has created jobs to many mobile wallet creaters. Thus we cannot ignore the contribution of bitcoin industry in world economy.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:57:16 AM

Bitcoin has very little effect on world economy. Bitcoins price increase to $17000 does not mean it has affected the world economy. World economy is approximately worth $83 Trillion among it bitcoins share is worth $41billion. Its far less than fiat cash and even from gold currency.  But it has indirectly benefited many countries and people. Bitcoin mining is a big industry it had created source of income to many bitcoin miners. In bitcoin exchanges many traders and investors trade, which have them additional income and also a good return on their investment. Bitcoin has created jobs to many mobile wallet creaters. Thus we cannot ignore the contribution of bitcoin industry in world economy.

Well, the effect of bitcoin on the world economy are; many people have benefited to work with no boss or managers instructed to do by doing your own work and time and it could be the answer of long time problem of a country having lack of work opportunities. And it can gain the national treasury in collecting taxed because what they earned will turn it to merchants.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:36:17 AM

Bitcoin can make new rich people and it can give job to unemployed people, so,  we can say that bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate of a country.  More employees more tax to be collected.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

let's share
I think there is no significant effect for a country's economy. because so far, bitcoin is still a digital asset that has not been legalized by the government, and of course there is no tax for state revenue. and who invested, I think too little.
cydrix

Merit: 129

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:52:00 AM

let's share
It is an eye opener for some investors that is starting for a better and alternate invesment. It is helping not only on investors and rich people but also on average people that helps and gives chance to them, us rather to improve life and be rich or much in a moderate and easy ways. So as legitimacy.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:52:26 AM

As you can see, Bitcoin attracts a tremendous amount of capital in the world, so in the not so distant future, it can dominate the world economy. Most of the people I met when joining Bitcoin, they became richer by joining it. Bitcoin has helped reduce the world's unemployment rate, increase human incomes, and significantly reduce poverty. Besides, it removes the concept of taxation as well as constraints in currency transactions between countries.

God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:57:39 AM

Bitcoin can indeed be a very helpful asset to the world economy especially after it got rated in the top 20 currencies across the globe beating lots of currencies that are government issued and supported by gold !
It can be a very useful payment method that can preserve anonymity and secrecy . In addition it provides lots of jobs to whether miners ,traders or services providers .
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:13:03 PM

Right now it has not much effect on the world economy, the thing is a lot of people are just holding bitcoins for speculative investments and not really for anything else. It could be a force to recon with if the day comes that it can be used as a form of payment (which in reality was what it was made for, by satoshi). Since bitcoins does not really have a real function yet, I don't think it does provide any real effect to any economy. But, if the time comes it is more used for real transactions, cross-boarder transactions will be a breeze! There won't be any problems when you send payment to anyone anywhere around the world!
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

As you can see, Bitcoin attracts a tremendous amount of capital in the world, so in the not so distant future, it can dominate the world economy. Most of the people I met when joining Bitcoin, they became richer by joining it. Bitcoin has helped reduce the world's unemployment rate, increase human incomes, and significantly reduce poverty. Besides, it removes the concept of taxation as well as constraints in currency transactions between countries.
Talking about dominating the world economy, that is something that we can see happening. Right now, bitcoin is breaking all form of boundaries and hitting it higher with the market capitalization growing daily, whether it will eventually affect the global economy will depend on the level of adoption on a global scale. This is not about just some few persons earning in bitcoin, or some few investors getting rich, it is apparent some countries will find it hard due to infrastructure to even get information on bitcoin while some will just decide to pick no interest.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

Hi,

I think that for the moment there is no effect on the economy.

The good point is that traditionnal medias start talking about bitcoin.. even though what they say is generally more of a general vision than a real explanation of it..

Still, some visibility is good.

Then, some majors economic players are starting to worry about bitcoin. As long as it was a geeky field only, it was ok, but if it spread, then it may be a threat for traditionnal banking. We are still far from that point but.. On step after the other, we may be able to change things!

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:04:06 PM

I believe the world economy is still not that affected by bitcoin. But if it continues to increase, it surely will affect the economy. As a matter of fact, many people will cease to rely on banks, thus they will go bankrupt, thus the economy will fall. It is like the law of the forest.

It is also like what happened in China. Many people continued to use bitcoin until it had become a threat to the economy. That is why the government banned it. Some countries like Japan use bitcoin to help their economy by getting a percentage.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:37:45 PM

I believe bitcoin give the effect on the world economy, maybe not big effect but bitcoin help many people in the world to improve their financial problem, bitcoin gives the people job when it's hard to find a job..
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:50:32 PM

Bitcoin has certainly made the world a better place and it offered lots of golden opportunities for those who were brave enough to take it when they saw it ! And even tho lots of people think totally the opposite , deep inside they are wishing that they were from the ones who believed in it when they saw it first especially at it's first stages when it wasn't worth shit  !
Bitcoin has improved countless lives , warmed up countless homes and fed countless stomachs ! So no matter what activities that were dealt using it i can't not see the positive things that it has brought!

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:58:13 PM

It doesn't have an effect for the world economy because bitcoin doesn't interact or cross any transaction that is related to the world economy and the world economy is depending or basing to the world or countries overall economic performance so i think that there is nothing to look for finding an effect from bitcoin.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
aftab.436

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:01:12 PM

I believe the world economy is still not that affected by bitcoin. But if it continues to increase, it surely will affect the economy. As a matter of fact, many people will cease to rely on banks, thus they will go bankrupt, thus the economy will fall. It is like the law of the forest.

It is also like what happened in China. Many people continued to use bitcoin until it had become a threat to the economy. That is why the government banned it. Some countries like Japan use bitcoin to help their economy by getting a percentage.

The effect of the bitcoin on the world economy is very good. Many more people from the world invest in the bitcoin and many more work for them online. also investor pay for them through bitcoin and in this good way the bitcoin effect the economy of the world toward a positive side. For the investor bitcoin is also good because the don't need to pay tax to there government on their invest or on their total currency.
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:28:51 PM

the effect of bitcoin on the world economy is people open their eyes to see a good chance to invest their money in bitcoin and the government is amazing with bitcoin. the government trying to make regulation for bitcoin and I think they want to apply the tax to bitcoin user. but the most effect of bitcoin is for bitcoin user because they can make a lot of money from bitcoin and now, they are going to be the richest person in their cities.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:56:26 PM

Bitcoin is underrated now even tho it has braked lots of records and did unmatched/unprecedented achievements in no time at all !
The blockchain technology that all cryptocurrencies is as revolutionary as when the world got introduced to internet itself !
We know have something like a register that holds every transaction , every deal , every payment and everything that we need to know ( the public needs to know ) , and it's fully available and can be checked by millions of computers which means NO CORRUPTION ! . The blockchain technology can't stand in front of people and declare that it's bankrupt like did many banks before when they lost all theirs and their costumers money ! . We know have a corruption proof system that is a consistant equivalent to the traditional banking system as we know it and this only is a huge upgrade to the whole world !
We don't even need to talk about job opportunities and new alternative payment methods , we don't even need to talk about smart contracts that are on the next level of ingeniousness !
Bitcoin is changing the world as we know it and it is certainly taking it forward ! .
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:28:11 PM

Bitcoin helping many people to increase their standard of living from its profits but I don't rhink it doesn't mande any effect of world economy because bitcoin is very limited amount when we compare it with the fiat world.
And only 20% people or even less who knows or uses cryotocurrency so the effect is still kot happened maybe in future it will change the world's economy.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:32:23 PM

The best example is in Bulgary right now where goverment discovers 200.000 bitcoins in their "bank". It will make their economy back on track.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:24:55 AM

So still the government have benefits thru bitcoin in exchange of buying things like cars and houses. And these will still contribute to the economy because buying this things probably have taxes. So true that bitcoin helps everyone to achieve their goals to become rich and to help the world economy become more stronger than before.

Yes bitcoin is giving benefits to the government through that way when a bitcoin holder starts to sell his bitcoin for buying goods, services, cars or houses. That's how the economy benefiting from people who are into holding and using bitcoin. And when all bitcoin holders are all rich that's going to be a big help to a country for real.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:46:11 AM

At this moment still quite minor if you are watching the whole world with all the markets that exist. Only financial derivatives market is estimated to some 700 trillion usd so bitcoin is still just a drop in this sea. It will need to grow at least tenfold to make some visible impact.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:37:08 AM

As long as cryptocurrencies are not taxed and regulated by the government, there is not much of an effect to any country's economy.
Not unless cryptocurrencies are accepted by banks and the only way to use them is by converting it to fiat. Fees are real and expensive. There are no stores accepting at the moment here and I think exchanging bitcoins to fiat may affect the economy.
Younggiant2018

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:18:46 AM

let's share
The abrupt surge of bitcoin does affect the economy in the country as this attracts the huge number of small investors to buy shares and earn in bitcoin. The SEC already recognises some of the cryptocurrencies that are currently in the system but new cryptocurrencies that are coming in to play with the waves of the bitcoin value which the SEC warns the people to be vigilant of the potential scam.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:23:59 AM

It has big effect in the world economy, especially in the poorer countries that they have to work to overseas to earn money so they could help their family, but if they know how to work here in bitcoin they dont need to go other country to earn money and to buy there demands in life. For instance if they earn here in bitcoin and they are continted of there income they dont have to go far country just only to earn money. Even if you are in your home you could work here.

However if more people are working here in bitcoin in the future there are many people will be rich to. And they could help their country to increase there economic.

Bitcoin is effecting the US dollar in all over the world people are investing there money more and more in bit coin to make a good profit. People start withdrawing their money from forex exchange and start investing in bit coin it brings a positive change in all over the trading markets in the world.

Bitcoin is much better as compare to forex exchange. In my opinion. Bitcoin is far better than dollar because of its decentralized nature.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:33:52 AM

let's share

the bitcoin effect seems to be making our finances shaken up a bit, as investors flock to the bitcoin investment, with bitcoin hopefully the benefits of all countries can be good. because we can connect anywhere and abroad do not need to exchange local money.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:37:04 AM

let's share
The effects of bitcoin in the economy is that it gives people a source of income who needs money and it also reduces unemployed people in a country because bitcoin can be consider as a job that you are still earning money from it. That's why i hope bitcoin will stay longer so more people will be help by bitcoin.
Yeah, at least so many people are even able to work online and get paid using their skills without having to wait for the government to put food on their table. There are so many opportunities for a lot of company outsourcing works online which is confirmed a lot cheaper and despite the load of workforce globally, so many people are not able to get their hands on any job due to payment restrictions.

I have been there and things have changed now with bitcoin for those who are not lazy, but looking at the global economy though, that is one huge level.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

let's share
I believe in blockchain, but I think a lot of people-hamsters will suffer from investing in bitcoin - will become investors or close in minus. Now a very large hype around Bitcoin

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

I consider the emergence and popularity of bitcoin as a protest against the imperfections of the world financial system. It was built by the rich for themselves and all people have become its hostages. I do not believe that bitcoin can replace Fiat, but to make the richest people in the world to make the financial system more loyal to the people. To achieve this goal within the bitcoin community should not be contradictions. We all have different interests but the goal should be a single. So we have in all situations to learn to reach consensus and not to destroy bitcoin with their hands.
denny27

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:41:48 AM

1600 $
$16000

If for the economic condition of each individual, I believe this is very helpful so far, because can be helped by incomes from bitcoin to meet the needs of daily life that can be used as a job of course.
But for the world economy or the whole country in general.. I thought it depends on each country's views / efforts on the development of the crypto currency, how to regulating it or responding on it, it being a good effect for the country or vice versa.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

1600 $
$16000

If for the economic condition of each individual, I believe this is very helpful so far, because can be helped by incomes from bitcoin to meet the needs of daily life that can be used as a job of course.
But for the world economy or the whole country in general.. I thought it depends on each country's views / efforts on the development of the crypto currency, how to regulating it or responding on it, it being a good effect for the country or vice versa.

Speaking of economy, that's a big coverage but only few percentage of the total population can work for bitcoin, it's like working online actually but you will be paid with bitcoin instead of fiat. If you would ask me based on my opinion, I would say that there is no such great improvement bitcoin can give in terms of employment creation, most people are successful on bitcoin because they are risk takers, they invested their money and they are willing to hold for a longer period of time, that is why they are reaping the rewards now.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

let's share
I think there is no significant effect for a country's economy. because so far, bitcoin is still a digital asset that has not been legalized by the government, and of course there is no tax for state revenue. and who invested, I think too little.
I don’t agree with you mate bitcoin has long lasting effects in good way on the economy and so far bitcoin has raised a lot of people’s living standard and all this will be more effective if it will be declared as he global coin as well and I am sure that the countries who have accepted bitcoin they are in good economic heath and their people are living a lavish life as well so it’s better that more countries to accept bitcoin.
gigatux

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:40:53 AM

I think right now bitcoin has no impact since it's not easily accepted in other countries such as in asian countries and many more. but when the future comes I think bitcoin will give a huge advantage in an individual's personal lives and because of this the decrease of poverty will make a huge influence with the growth of a country's economic growth
didoubk

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:41:56 AM

the world is developping, and specially the economic world through the new technologies. Bitcoin is one of the technologincal revolution which is working on changing the economic world. The affects can be specially on cash and real currencies. Maybe gold and banks can stop being leaders.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:51:28 AM

In my honest opinion and limited observation about economical aspect of my country. It has but depend of numbers investors in one country and in my country can only counted by hands, so it affect only on individual financial. There is none single study about it if I’m not mistaken and I really love to have a link shared for reference, so I can also read the data. Thanks if someone does.

HODL
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

let's share
We cannot see the global effect of bitcoin in the first 5 years but I am sure that time will come, bitcoin will change the world. Bitcoin changes our life, status and economy. Bitcoin might reform the current problems in every country specially starvation and poverty. We can see the bright of tomorrow.
In fact, 5 years is a whole lot. However, if we see a high demand for the usage of bitcoin and then we see a lot of people coming into the crypto world entirely, then it would be a moment that would create some huge rise for bitcoin and possibly may affect the fiat system. Before we end up seeing something like that though, it might take a while.

I hope it does as that totally depends on the adoption rate of each country. Even if we say it can help the poorer countries, we need not forget that they are already limited to resources and most of them may not even be in the show now considering they would not be able to get the information needed to be a part of this.

Nevertheless, looking at how a lot of things will change, regarding spending, transactions without limits and boundaries, it should have some positive effect.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:24:29 PM

let's share

It's an interesting question. There is so much new wealth as a result of it but that wealth is only on paper. Seeing as the market for buying things with bitcoin is still so limited then people will need to convert it to fiat in order to spend it. If everyone decided to do this in order to physically capitalize on their bitcoin the price would collapse, its an interesting  conundrum.

paul00

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:06:32 PM

I think the biggest effect of bitcoin in the econony is the increasing number of people who have been able to have a job and earn finances for their families and needs. Personaly, I had been able to provide myself more with what I earn in bitcoin and had a part time job which does not let me sacrifice my regular work.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:21:46 PM

well what I ask is whether its influence on the economy

It doesnt effect the economy but it effect the people who uses bitcoin, people who are in bitcoin are into trading they gain wealth only for themselves and the profit that they get doesnt affect the economy of such country.
Yes, it only affects the users of bitcoin and when the users are doing well, then apparently their lives will be affected and may also pave ways for some other ideas they have which may help solve some little employment issue.

Still, when we are talking about the economy at large, then we have to also realize that not everyone would accept the usage of bitcoin and some will be limited to it. So, depending on the population of bitcoin users in each country, there may really not be much difference.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:18 AM

the world is developping, and specially the economic world through the new technologies. Bitcoin is one of the technologincal revolution which is working on changing the economic world. The affects can be specially on cash and real currencies. Maybe gold and banks can stop being leaders.
Bitcoin is just a currency like USD but is digital. Bitcoin is very helpful for public, it gives benefit to them and improve their economic conditions but then if we compare it to the whole world then I think that it can help but a bit. The world economy wouldn't be effected too much because it is a currency and the amount of whole money in the world is fixed.

I think bitcoin can't change the economy of the world and it don't need to but it greatly improves the economic conditions of people, which is very useful for both the people and bitcoin.
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

The term “Economy” is too broad, It encompasses all activity related to production, consumption and trade of goods and services in a country. So to trade you need a convenient medium of exchange that is currency and to issue a currency you need a trusted party like government and central bank. That’s where Bitcoin is challenging the traditional methods.

Bitcoin definitely has created many parallel economies, It has potential to throw some big companies out of the business. It may serve as an alternate medium of exchange for countries in future....
Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

let's share

if the Bank of England considers the existence of bitcoin can aggravate the state's finances but I think it is not because of the existence of bitcoin is not in contact With the government and rising or falling bitcoin will not affect the bad economy or politics around the world .

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: