Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the effects of bitcoin on the world economy?  (Read 725 times)
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

Bitcoin can help the economy of the country. If bitcoin would be accepted in a country, bitcoin can make a change within the society. It can reduce the rate of unemployment and it can also eliminate the poverty as soon as the right information about bitcoin will be known. People will start to accept bitcoin as the new virtual miney and it will help them to have an easy life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:40:02 AM

I think the bitcoin has no effect on the worlds economy but to the person who uses and supports the bitcoin. In the bitcoin they make money for their daily expenses and for their financial problems. Bitcoin can help them to regulate their lives.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
siopaotsin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:21:06 AM

There's really no world economic effect that will happen whenever the value of bitcoin goes down hard or still continue to rise up. Bitcoin is not affiliated with the government so anything that will happen to bitcoin cannot make any change to the economic status of one's country.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:37:39 AM

since the bitcoin I see the purchasing power of the community increases, more and more new rich people who appear due to bitcoin, well what I ask is whether its influence on the economy since adany bitcoin until now whose price reaches 1600 $

let's share
Bitcoin can affect a one economy, all becauce bitcoin was consider as a currency so it moves the economy. Bitcoin currency price is more higher each of btc that other currency so it affects a one country by its stages of money currency in which the level of bitcoin currency and other currency  is had a big difference in terms of an economical states.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
bit.pawy

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:54:15 AM

Bitcoin doesn't affect the economy of the world because bitcoin is decentralized and the world's economy will not get affected from it unlike stock market.
bittybits

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:12:25 AM

Bitcoin's effect is not on the economy of the world but its effect is to people investing from bitcoin. They're the ones gaining whenever the value of bitcoin increases breaking its current record and the ones who will suffer it the value goes down bottom. When all people switch to bitcoin then there, we will see the effect of bitcoin on the world's economy and how things will unfold between bitcoin and the government.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:00:45 AM

Bitcoin's effect is not on the economy of the world but its effect is to people investing from bitcoin. They're the ones gaining whenever the value of bitcoin increases breaking its current record and the ones who will suffer it the value goes down bottom. When all people switch to bitcoin then there, we will see the effect of bitcoin on the world's economy and how things will unfold between bitcoin and the government.
It looks like it is so, bitcoin just gave the effect of economic for people who invested in bitcoin, maybe even influential but the effect of her will not too big, because the economy of the world depend on USD when USD crisis the economy of the world will also be bothered
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:45:30 AM

so far bitcoin has only a positive effect on economic change in individual users only, for a change in the world economy there seems to be no significant influence of bitcoin, this may be due to legality and lack of government support for bitcoin so that bitcoin function hasn't been fully utilized maximally for a changing world economy.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:30:13 AM

some other countries are saying that bitcoin has no effect on their economy, maybe there are few people know this bitcoin and not yet spreading, or maybe this bitcoin banned in that country, but most of the other countries that totally accepted this bitcoin are saying that their national economy was changed after they meet bitcoin and accept it to role their lives everyday. meaning this is a global phenomenon that bitcoin can affects the world economy and the effects of this bitcoin is slowly progressing to implement the globe.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:38:24 AM

since the bitcoin I see the purchasing power of the community increases, more and more new rich people who appear due to bitcoin, well what I ask is whether its influence on the economy since adany bitcoin until now whose price reaches 1600 $

let's share

I would say that the overall number is quite small if not bordering the statistical error if you look at the big picture. Just compare the size of the assets any of the top 10 richest people posses and for example the size of the financial derivatives which is just a part of the world economy and is presumed at approx. 700 trillion $. If you look from the perspective of the single person, sure - there will be a lot of rich people since for someone even 100k$ can mean that he is rich.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:27:43 AM

let's share

I guess you missed a zero at the end with the price quote but yeah, Bitcoin gave this world so many millionaires and billionaires. What was considered as a just an online form of currency is being valued higher than any physical asset today. With that, we can infer that Bitcoin has impacted the world economy in a highly positive manner.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:40:11 AM

I think that the collapse of Bitcoin is one of the key risks for the world economy in 2018. This crypto currency has a great potential for sharp price changes. My main concerns are issues of regulation, transparency and disclosure, as well as volatility, which can also affect the mass market. Financial markets were still considering the volatility of Bitcoin prices as a small problem. I am a little worried that this risk can become more systematic, in particular, whether or not the current trends in 2018 continue.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:23:41 AM

Bitcoins is effecting world economy in various ways some of them are :-

1. Its helping to rationalize the power , now people can control their own money .. mostly this money is in the power of banks and the rich.. they regulate everything behind the scenes thus bitcoins helps the normal population to escape from this web.

2. Bitcoins have established and shown the world the use of blockchain technology and now its getting adapted in the ecosystem.

3. It has provided an alternative to investment rather than gold and stock market now one can invest in bitcoins too.

4.It has distributed the wealth and I think that could be a strong point for the economically weaker sections,since they can now earn through bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
alphet

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:36:36 AM

bitcoin scare banks, banks control the economy = bitcoin scares world economy. idk what will be the result, but i hope it will encourage banks do something better
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:55:24 AM

Bitcoin has very little effect on world economy. Bitcoins price increase to $17000 does not mean it has affected the world economy. World economy is approximately worth $83 Trillion among it bitcoins share is worth $41billion. Its far less than fiat cash and even from gold currency.  But it has indirectly benefited many countries and people. Bitcoin mining is a big industry it had created source of income to many bitcoin miners. In bitcoin exchanges many traders and investors trade, which have them additional income and also a good return on their investment. Bitcoin has created jobs to many mobile wallet creaters. Thus we cannot ignore the contribution of bitcoin industry in world economy.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:57:16 AM

Bitcoin has very little effect on world economy. Bitcoins price increase to $17000 does not mean it has affected the world economy. World economy is approximately worth $83 Trillion among it bitcoins share is worth $41billion. Its far less than fiat cash and even from gold currency.  But it has indirectly benefited many countries and people. Bitcoin mining is a big industry it had created source of income to many bitcoin miners. In bitcoin exchanges many traders and investors trade, which have them additional income and also a good return on their investment. Bitcoin has created jobs to many mobile wallet creaters. Thus we cannot ignore the contribution of bitcoin industry in world economy.

Well, the effect of bitcoin on the world economy are; many people have benefited to work with no boss or managers instructed to do by doing your own work and time and it could be the answer of long time problem of a country having lack of work opportunities. And it can gain the national treasury in collecting taxed because what they earned will turn it to merchants.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:36:17 AM

Bitcoin can make new rich people and it can give job to unemployed people, so,  we can say that bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate of a country.  More employees more tax to be collected.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

let's share
I think there is no significant effect for a country's economy. because so far, bitcoin is still a digital asset that has not been legalized by the government, and of course there is no tax for state revenue. and who invested, I think too little.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:52:00 AM

let's share
It is an eye opener for some investors that is starting for a better and alternate invesment. It is helping not only on investors and rich people but also on average people that helps and gives chance to them, us rather to improve life and be rich or much in a moderate and easy ways. So as legitimacy.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:52:26 AM

As you can see, Bitcoin attracts a tremendous amount of capital in the world, so in the not so distant future, it can dominate the world economy. Most of the people I met when joining Bitcoin, they became richer by joining it. Bitcoin has helped reduce the world's unemployment rate, increase human incomes, and significantly reduce poverty. Besides, it removes the concept of taxation as well as constraints in currency transactions between countries.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: