Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to Day trade and Long term trade? and Trading platforms?  (Read 233 times)
Thenuka99 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:10:29 AM

As the market is unpredictable than ever these days, I'm expecting some answers  experienced  from traders, well two questions really

1. With current situation what are the best coins we can use to day trade and long term trade ? to make a decent profit.

2. what is the best trading platform in your experience? or what is the platform you use for trading?

Thanks in advance.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakkk

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

to me VERI is a good coin to trade at this time
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Will be more profitable and less risk of we are trading on some coins that has good fundamental so when we are in floating minus will be any possibility for the price to going up, these coins like ETH, DASH, NEO, XLM, OMG, WAVES etc. To be more safe in trading for the better use minimum 2 different exchange, and in my opinion some good exchange is Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Gate.io, Liqui.io. And also to avoid big loss in trading when any bad news high impact much better trade on altcoin that paired with USDT.

disloyalraisin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

Can anyone give me their opinion on CoinDeal? I've seen the name pop up a couple of times and I wonder if it's worth it.
Lisam023

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

I have been into crypto for some time and I have been using lots of popular exchanges. Then I tried Coindeal and stuck to it. I appreciate their support team, low fees, standards of security, layout of website and the fact that exchange is really easy to use Wink
phenomeseb1

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

Bitcoin on this red marlet is better
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

As the market is unpredictable than ever these days, I'm expecting some answers  experienced  from traders, well two questions really

1. With current situation what are the best coins we can use to day trade and long term trade ? to make a decent profit.

2. what is the best trading platform in your experience? or what is the platform you use for trading?

Thanks in advance.

1.There is no best coin in te crypto investment we need to pick the coin with our research based on our requirements.I think bitcoin is better coin than anyother crypto currencies because it is suitable for day trading as well as the long term holding.

2.We need to choose the trading platform based on our coins because the price of each coin will differ in each exchange so pick the exchange where you can get high price and also you need to consider the fee,as for me Binance have lesser fee when comparing other exchanges.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

2.We need to choose the trading platform based on our coins because the price of each coin will differ in each exchange so pick the exchange where you can get high price and also you need to consider the fee,as for me Binance have lesser fee when comparing other exchanges.

There is no need of compering prices through exchanges for daytrading. Only low volume coins have price differences that are worth to check and they are useless to daytrade. Also to success daytrade you need to buy low and sell high. Even if you buy low on bittrex (on binance price is higher) there is no quarantee that bittrex price will go to binance price and withdrawing to binance for sure wont be profitable. Thats why to succesfull daytrade you need high volume coins (more predictable), low fees, sharp exchange (when you place order its on the same momen on market, not 5-10 sec after). Thats why i highly suggest to choose binance (0,005% fee if you have bnb on your wallet), great interface + stoploses and its very sharp.

How to chose coin for daytrading:

-chose to daytrade to btc or to USD (ALT/BTC or BTC/USD, ALT/USD pairs )
-list coins by daily volume
-check daily amplitude (bigger amplitude means higher volatility - bigger risk - bigger profit) and chose coins based on your expirence
- check if its not a shitcoin

lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

What about the trading platform or exchange, I can suggest you to try Binance or KuCoin, as for a special coin to trade with, those are many just tried to live on Daily trading amount, and this is one of the main signs.
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

I only trade with top currencies, because I am afraid of sudden fall, as it already was few times, also I have faced a delisting from exchange, so my decision is to trade top currencies only.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

I only trade with top currencies, because I am afraid of sudden fall, as it already was few times, also I have faced a delisting from exchange, so my decision is to trade top currencies only.
If you invest in top Cryptocurrencies it will make less profit but day traders are buying in potential coins so both top coins as well as down coins because they know the short cuts so they will not suffer in any situation. But if you invest in long term trade top coins is the supporting platform.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
kzr_sk

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

I believe ETC is the coin you can hold for long term. They have huge potential to lead in the coming market, they had made a fork recently which wasn't supported by major exchanges even then it boomed up the market that show they have the numerous community who have faith in the team !
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

Thanks in advance.
I think that at this point you should only trade short-term bitcoin and should not trade or invest in altcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are volatile and are adjusting at $ 5800, so Prices of altcoin are also continuously falling at bitcoin prices. The market is dominated by the price fluctuations of major bitcoin because you should only trade short and should not invest long term in any coin.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

Binance has the largest trading volume, it is good for day trading. The platform is fast and responsive. There are no problem with withdrawal of coins.

For margin trading, Bitmex is my favorite platform. However, withdrawal of coin is limited to once a day at a specific timing.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Binance has the largest trading volume, it is good for day trading. The platform is fast and responsive. There are no problem with withdrawal of coins.

For margin trading, Bitmex is my favorite platform. However, withdrawal of coin is limited to once a day at a specific timing.
In any case, I always choose the simplicity and ease of management. So for me the best are kucoin and idex.at least these exchangers do not require the provision of personal data.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

In my opinion the more important thing than this 2 things is strategy of trading and risk management, so far i used many different exchanges and trade many different coins and all price of crypto so high volatile. To reduce risk in trading activity will be much better to use exchange that has trigger order function so we can set stop loss for all open potition. One of the best exchanges is Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex.
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

I trade on Binance exclusively.  I try to stick with BTC/ETH pairing.  I have been watching if for quite some time and find I can time entry and exit points fairly well.  Enough to make a living and quit the 9 to 5.  Just pick a coin you like with decent volume and study it day and night.  Find the patterns. 
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:22:31 AM

As the market is unpredictable than ever these days, I'm expecting some answers  experienced  from traders, well two questions really

All the high volume coins/tokens are good for day trading. If we watch closely the markets for few days, you may find out few low volume coins also. But there will be no guarantee those low volume coins will make some decent movements all the days but high volume coins are known for providing good room for day trading all the seven days a week. But, I suggest to watch markets at least for ten to fifteen days before you finalize your coins for day trading. Slow progress always ensures less loses to big profits.

All the reputed exchanges for good platform for cryto trading. From the veteran platform of poloniex and bittrex, you may choose the latest addiction Binance also. Still, never leave your unused capital within exchange, withdraw them time to time and re-deposit whenever you need them again. Many incidents of exchange hacking had clearly stated that.

Market is always unpredictable. But, the continuous volatility of market ensures continuous opportunities of making big to decent returns for your capital and efforts. Yes, always be ready to put more efforts as much as you are able to. Because not all big capital traders are not making good profits but small capital traders with hard working are making big profits, as per I have observed.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: