Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what trading software do you use  (Read 273 times)
abeeCrombie (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:18:17 AM

hi guys, new to the board, fairly new to trading crypto but many years experienced trading other markets

I am interested to find out what trading software you use? Seems like Tradingview has the best charts if that is what you are into. Anything else out there ppl are using? Something like stocktwits or anything for fundamentals/news?  anyone use a trading platforms for strategy design sorta like Quantopian/NinjaTrader etc?

I'm used to using all sorts of charting software like eSignal and other similar ones and then a news service to stay on top of what is going on but doing some web searching I still am not sure what is really the gold standard in crpyto trading

Thanks. 
onefry

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:18:38 AM

welcome Smiley cryptocompare.com seems like a nice site, like you said tradingview is great.  theres also a site Revv just put out called cryptostat, check that out Smiley
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:29:45 AM

hi guys, new to the board, fairly new to trading crypto but many years experienced trading other markets

I am interested to find out what trading software you use? Seems like Tradingview has the best charts if that is what you are into. Anything else out there ppl are using? Something like stocktwits or anything for fundamentals/news?  anyone use a trading platforms for strategy design sorta like Quantopian/NinjaTrader etc?

I'm used to using all sorts of charting software like eSignal and other similar ones and then a news service to stay on top of what is going on but doing some web searching I still am not sure what is really the gold standard in crpyto trading

Thanks. 
Well to be honest, I have never tried trading process so obviously I don't know what trading software should I use but when it comes in monitoring the coins then it would be the blockfolio applications because it has features that you can monitor the value of coins and how much does it increase in just a day by showing the percentage of the specific coin and also, it has the charts and graphs that will show you the comparison of before and after of coins.

onefry

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:59:38 AM

sorry I wasn't paying attention to the title after I read the post,

trading takes place on the exchanges, most exchanges have api that you can link to programs or bots, but only coinigy has api tie ins idk what other sites or apps do, would be cool to get meta trader working with cryptos.  I use bittrex and poloniex and tradingview charts.  Theres a cool chrome plugin called better bittrex, enables more features for bittrex charts
abeeCrombie (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:26:58 PM

thanks for pointing out coinigy, much appreciated. seems interesting
Roofer111

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:16:19 AM

And do you know ModulTrade? It's a rising star of trading, I really count on this project.
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:46:09 AM

And do you know ModulTrade? It's a rising star of trading, I really count on this project.

I know this platform, it's really good one. It’s a smart-contract blockchain based trade ecosystem, especially good for B2B
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:09:26 AM

Thanks. 

My rule i think not so much useful for the other. I am not using any chart when trading.
I have application from my exchanger amd i only check the order book and dept market and i decide to buy or sell from that.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

so far not yet .. because i started to research. there's a good heart that can send me a link to what you are the best software. thank and advance.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

My trading based on technical analysis so i just used Trading view and Coinigy, that enough for me. I make trading be more simple and easy so i use not so many analysis, technical analysis with 2 different indikator is better and will be more easy to understand price action.

sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

I am holding btc now. But at the same time I use libertex for more aggressive trading. This service provide opportunity to buy or sell derivatives (contracts for difference, to be concrete). Risky but interesting)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: