Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Till now waiting for 3 avalons from batch#1, Avalon is a scammer and arrant liar  (Read 4418 times)
Begru (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:02:10 AM

No news from Yifu.

Thank you guys for to troll the Trolls away who have only eyes with $$ and dont understand bitcoin and business.
Same as Yifu, he only has $$ in his mind and nothing else.
As nZhang was available, he representate avalon till this time serious and we believe him. For his work I have a great respect. But now it seems he disappear.....
Since the kid Yifu play here the CEO ( Chief Event Manager ) it is going down with Avalon. All what he promised comes with a delay, nothing is coming or change rules by himself how he like it......

It need a long time to build trust, but only seconds to destroy it, forever to repair. Yifu has all done this for $$.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=257134.msg2744764#msg2744764

Do anyone know what is going on with nZhang?
Why he hire a playing kid in this position?
Did he know what is going on with avalon?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 06:46:14 PM

All you do is flame him, how do you expect him to help.

Oh and
Same as Yifu, he only has $$ in his mind and nothing else.

What other eyes other than $$ are you looking at this with?

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 07:50:09 PM

RAIN THE HATORADE ITS DELICIOUS.

If I ordered 5 (which I didn't, I ordered 4), received 3 and they turned out to be worth $300000 each (proportionate), of course I wouldn't be calling them lying scum! I'd be stfu'ing and enjoying my money.

Greeds got to greet.

In the future, remind me to do business with you.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 07:51:39 PM

RAIN THE HATORADE ITS DELICIOUS.

If I ordered 5 (which I didn't, I ordered 4), received 3 and they turned out to be worth $300000 each (proportionate), of course I wouldn't be calling them lying scum! I'd be stfu'ing and enjoying my money.

Greeds got to greet.

In the future, remind me to do business with you.

You can do exactly what you want, I'm allowed to have an opinion as are you.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 11:37:27 PM

In our future business dealings, I'll be taking your money and then saying "fuck that shit" to holding up my end of the agreement.  You best not complain because that would just be your greed showing through.
greaterninja

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 11:39:46 PM

In our future business dealings, I'll be taking your money and then saying "fuck that shit" to holding up my end of the agreement.  You best not complain because that would just be your greed showing through.

ZING
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 11:30:55 AM

If I made $100k of the rest of the deal then.... Nevermind, you don't get it (logic).

pitan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:03:08 AM

If I made $100k of the rest of the deal then.... Nevermind, you don't get it (logic).

Logic is: You ordered 7 machines. Then you get 7. Saying that he's made money on the other machines so it justifies what happened is just pure bullshit.

+1 that's LOGICAL or if there is a refund any other outcome will be ILLOGICAL...
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:31:30 AM

Look, ignore the troll. Dogie claimed to have made a million when he was thirteen in another thread, now he has a signature begging for donations for a 'college fund'. In reality he has a batch one or two Avalon that got delivered on time and has bought and sold ASICminer blades that he mined for a bit. It's also worth pointing out that a 'dogie' is a motherless calf (cow), and not a puppy, which would be spelt; 'doggie'...

Fact is you make an order at a particular date in which a buyer and a seller agree at a fair market price of a specified item at that time (which was before the major rise in BTC value), both are content with the deal. The seller now has responsibility in ensuring every aspect if that deal completes smoothly and in it's entirety. This has not been done. It has also not been done with in a significant time period resulting in a huge detriment to the products life cycle and overall reward.

The seller is clearly at fault and has not fulfilled his obligation to deliver an agreed volume of said products within a reasonable timeframe.

The buyer has every reason to vent their frustration and negativity towards the seller responsible.

The fact BTC value has changed within this timeframe is irrelevant to the sale and delivery of the item on the sellers side, though understandably for the buyer it is massively important. This has nothing to do withe greed as the buyer could not possibly predict the future actions of the European Central Bank in forcefully demanding the Cypriot government steal from it's residents and the ensuing media would have on Bitcoin exposure and subsequent BTC value.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:37:39 AM

Look, ignore the troll. Dogie claimed to have made a million when he was thirteen in another thread, now he has a signature begging for donations for a 'college fund'. In reality he has a batch one or two Avalon that got delivered on time and has bought and sold ASICminer blades that he mined for a bit. It's also worth pointing out that a 'dogie' is a motherless calf (cow), and not a puppy, which would be spelt; 'doggie'...

1) Have you heard of revenue?
2) Do you see much begging? Its an open, public address for donations, like you have. My currently expenditure is towards education.
3) I have never ordered a thing from Avalon, I am a broker. I sell on behalf of private sellers and buy on behalf of private buyers.
4) Yes I am aware I bought blades [would be a pleasant surprise if I wasn't], that's called an investment? [What exactly is your point here]
5) Try finding the login of "doggie" on any site, its most often taken.

Fullsurface

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:23:15 AM

my batch 1 order 200000852 is still missing in action
Begru (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:59:06 PM

no reaction from the  Yifu
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:05:25 AM

no reaction from the  Yifu

what is wrong with that guy?
Itsthatsguy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:48:25 AM

I hate to jump in here, but Doggie, you've got to be one dumb dude. I dont care who gives a FUCK if he recieved 4 or even 200 units, he paid for them their his. He paid for 4 lets say there worth 30,000 like you said, thats 30 grand (a down on a fucking house) that he got denied because of an illegal action called fraud. your telling me if this happened to you that you would shrug it off? "well i rightfully deserve this immediate item worth a certain value at this time and it certainly has the potential to grow its investment, but, well, the e-mail is just going to take to much of my time to write, fuck it." further more what gives you the right to tell him hes greedy, your so fucking greedy you used the money you could have been saving for a B1 on something else and then decided to bitch about how its not fair he bought four and you didnt have the cash on hand at time to get one for yourself.

Feel proud, OP's ability to buy four is a direct insult to your inability to provide a B1 for yourself, and now a direct compliment to his ability to not be greedy, and save his money for a better investment.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 04:54:41 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 05:27:03 PM by the joint

Wait wait wait wait, you got 5B1s that printed 32btc a DAY = up to $7000 a DAY, and you're calling them lying scum?

They gave you this money for free, you should be thanking them.

I will never, EVER conduct business with you.  Wow, you're essentially suggesting that the dude should be punished because he had the foresight to take a calculated risk.  

The reason I will never do business with you is because I believe that you would justify screwing someone out of what is owed to them simply because they already have 'enough' according to some imaginary threshold that you make up as you go along.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 12:24:42 PM

Wait wait wait wait, you got 5B1s that printed 32btc a DAY = up to $7000 a DAY, and you're calling them lying scum?

They gave you this money for free, you should be thanking them.

I will never, EVER conduct business with you.  Wow, you're essentially suggesting that the dude should be punished because he had the foresight to take a calculated risk.  

The reason I will never do business with you is because I believe that you would justify screwing someone out of what is owed to them simply because they already have 'enough' according to some imaginary threshold that you make up as you go along.

You still don't understand. There is zero chance of him every getting what he is 'owed', so why not just write it off rather than slagging off the man he made so much money with? Not every transaction works out.

Heck I bought a 7950 from an online store, it was DOA, they went into voluntary liquidation and I've had to write it off. Shit happens, I am not implying one should commit more shit, but shit happens.

Edit: If you want to accuse me, I'd rather you made a scam accusation thread please.

kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:29:43 PM

lol dogie you are retarded as fuck.

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 12:30:44 PM

Okay, what do you suppose he does to force Yifu to give him more Avalons?

ecliptic

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:08:17 AM

Okay, has Yifu, BitcomSync, ANYONE from Avalon been seen, heard from, or been publically visible in the last.. 2-3 weeks?

What the fuck is going on, there is HUGELY important shit happening and they've just gone MIA.

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 03:22:30 AM

Okay, has Yifu, BitcomSync, ANYONE from Avalon been seen, heard from, or been publically visible in the last.. 2-3 weeks?

What the fuck is going on, there is HUGELY important shit happening and they've just gone MIA.

So my future brother in law had to drop by China this week, as his contractor said the vendors in China
were trying to send some parts that are not up to par.

So beware when dealing with companies in China. They are pretty sneaky guys.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: