Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CCMiner question configuration question...  (Read 135 times)
sublimewls (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

I am wondering if there is a way to use CCminer with a ".conf" file rather than a .bat file? I am currently using windows and am using a powershell script i hobbled together from various sources. It works great on EWBF but does not work with CCMiner. In reading CCMinerx64 help me file it says ...

">>> Configuration files <<<

With the -c parameter you can use a json config file to set your prefered settings.
An example is present in source tree, and is also the default one when no command line parameters are given.
This allow you to run the miner without batch/script."

Now I see that it works in the command-line but i am not sure how to really access it. I know its probably basic but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to do it and have looked and searched with no avail.

BTW, I tried changing the .conf that originally comes with it to suit my needs but when it try to open CCminer it closes quickly saying that no URL has been specified then immediately closes...

thank you for any help. Anything is appreciated...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: