Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How more tough can the skeptics become?  (Read 126 times)
Waleog (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:57:54 AM

BTC is proving even the wisest wrong.BTC
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:56:54 AM

The skeptics are so because Bitcoin has became a pure speculative asset. I can understand where they are coming from.
I mean how many holders right now know the basics of blockchain, how it works, how mining works, etc.? Truth is there are many newbies investing now and looking to sell as soon as they can for a quick profit.
That's why I believe there will be major corrections on the price in the near future.
That being said I remain optimistic in the long term, as long as the fees concern can be looked into.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:01:28 AM

there is a difference between being an skeptic and being an idiot.
being skeptic is actually not that bad, it means you have doubts and usually people will go and try to educate themselves to do some research and fix those doubts. and so far all of them have changed their mind about bitcoin and have invested in it already.
but being an idiot means they listen to the FUD and act irrationally. these people see the potential but stay away then when it is too late they invest but it is too late and price is correcting so they panic and sell below what they have bought and lose money. after price recovers and goes back up they start desperate spam everywhere!

Only Bitcoin
Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:02:56 AM

BTC is proving even the wisest wrong.BTC

The wisest predicted the obscene fees and horrible transaction times that make up the experience of the vast majority of transactions.  BTC is proving that the more valuable it becomes in fiat value the more worthless it becomes in practical use and usability.

So your statement is backwards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: