Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins first day  (Read 175 times)
salihno71 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:15:52 AM

This was just too funny not to share it here with you guys so enjoy Smiley

https://twitter.com/JimBTC/status/940076411817041922

Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:06:11 PM

Cool. LOL
alphalifter304

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:08:01 PM

pretty funny indeed and accurate lol
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:45:22 AM

Lollzz! I died laughing that man. 
This is really cool speculation of the bitcoin and how it saw all the huddles in its journey through year 2009 to 2017. The future really screams like that, “I am bitcoin and you all guys are Locked in with me”. It seems cool to me and the idea of how bitcoin was crucified is true. 

The future of bitcoin is far better than this, there is no fiat or no other asset that can let the bitcoin go down in its value and principle start ups. Though bitcoin’s use is not being in the right way still there are so many spikes in it. Just imagine how would it outperform when the bitcoin will have the scale up issues solved completely and the size of the transaction is upgraded. Then you will see how bitcoin will destroy al those regulatory bodies and the rivals around it. :-) Just like your video.
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:46:13 AM

Several early adopters were wise or fortunate enough to earn, buy or mine vast quantities of Bitcoin before it held significant value. The most famous of these is Bitcoin’s creator, Satoshi Nakomoto.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:22:38 AM

This is really cool speculation of the bitcoin and how it saw all the huddles in its journey through year 2009 to 2017. The future really screams like that, “I am bitcoin and you all guys are Locked in with me”. It seems cool to me and the idea of how bitcoin was crucified is true. 

The future of bitcoin is far better than this, there is no fiat or no other asset that can let the bitcoin go down in its value and principle start ups. Though bitcoin’s use is not being in the right way still there are so many spikes in it. Just imagine how would it outperform when the bitcoin will have the scale up issues solved completely and the size of the transaction is upgraded. Then you will see how bitcoin will destroy al those regulatory bodies and the rivals around it. :-) Just like your video.
I feel very unhappy to see the first day of bitcoin and I am very upset why I did not buy lots of bitcoin in 2009 when the price was just a few dollars. When I think about the profit of just one bitcoin which is almost 19000 dollars, it means that it earn 19000 dollars. I will be the richest man of my country. Hundreds of thousands of dollars I missed but now it is also better to buy but it will be in low quantity because of the high price.
alphalifter304

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:53:23 PM

I feel very unhappy to see the first day of bitcoin and I am very upset why I did not buy lots of bitcoin in 2009 when the price was just a few dollars. When I think about the profit of just one bitcoin which is almost 19000 dollars, it means that it earn 19000 dollars. I will be the richest man of my country. Hundreds of thousands of dollars I missed but now it is also better to buy but it will be in low quantity because of the high price.

everyone feels that way but there is no reason to regret, just invest as much as you can now its pretty simple. Also with trading you could still make a lot of profit if done correctly, I would recommend that if you are looking to be richer and have a nice amount to invest, just keep up on the new bro, goodluck!
kumarcp

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

By the first day when the bitcoin launch it doesn't had any publicity and there were no customer to purchase the bitcoin so they gave for free to everyone
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: