Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money are in the World?  (Read 921 times)
BitcoinFrik (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:18:09 AM

funny question gan .., how much money in the world ??, I answer infinity can even buy anything agan want in this world huiiihihhhih
Yes, I agree on you. Nobody can count how much money does have in this word, even if all people count their money then add all the money they already counted, but I guess it is really not enough because money is infinite. Even the people who are working on the bank cant count this. This is really a funny question.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

I think the money in the world number of her very much and can not be calculated the number of her right, maybe if in a just taking a great line of money is in the bank, because it is not possible counting the money everyone in the world.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:50:44 AM

This question is very hard to answer, you know we cannot calculate how much all money are there in the world. There are many population here in the world. We can assume the total I guess but not accurate.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:55:57 AM

There is 80 trillion dollars in the world according to the reports.

We cannot pin point the bitcoins money but the money in the cryptocurrency market is 100 billion dollars and we all know who dominates it Smiley none other than bitcoins well so ots safe to assume that 90 billion dollars is floating around in the bitcoins market.

Also the money isn't infinite, government can't print money as much as they want if that was the case then no one would have been poor.. after years everyone would have gotten huge sums of money and money itself would have became worthless.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 5554

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:20:05 AM

How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.

If you search on internet you will find a lot of interesting information regarding this question.There is a page which has collected some relevant data and they say that easily accessible money is 36.8 trillion $ and the total value of world money is 90.4 trillion $.

Today value of all mined BTC(16 744 062) is close to 280 billion $ and you can see that compared to the total amount of money is only a small percentage.In future if/when BTC price increase more and total supply is become larger,the total value of all BTC will will be measured in trillions of $.

You can check for more data here : http://money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:26:29 AM

Actually a funny question of how much money in the world? It is very difficult to answer how much it really is, we can not say how much and how  bitcoin is worth.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:54:08 PM

I remember also looking this up before and got different answers. The thing is, money just keeps being added to the system so it's not always easy to even have an estimate. That's one thing people are pointing out as an issue with fiat.

As for the amount of "money" in bitcoin in comparison to fiat, it's really about the demand. It'll get whatever portion of fiat people are willing to pay for it.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:48:16 PM

We cannot say how much money does the world have. The government can provide as many money as they want because they can, it's just a matter of printing it. We can assume that if the government just print these money then no one in this world needs btc, in short no one is poor. But that's impossible. Compared to btc, btc value can be estimated or calculated depending on it's current value, it continually increases unlike the value of money that can degrade every generation and change.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:03:47 PM

Well, if you estimate what is the total amount of money of all the countries. That's infinite. But as far as i know the production of money of every country is also limited as Bitcoin. If a government will try to produce infinite amount of money. This will hinders the equilibrium of demand and supply and they will face consequences. For example, the crops are produced more this season and people is not buying it. This is known as inflation. Similar to money. If a government produced or prints double the amount of money compared to the previous years. The economy will be in trouble because of inflation.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:06:34 PM

I'm betting for someone who can answer this question accurately. Who cares about the amount of money in the world, regardless of the amount of money that asset prices are not affected by the quantity of money available. Bitcoin is my asset, so my opinion for this question, currency is only as a counter count of asset value, and the value of the asset can be higher than the amount of money available.
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:17:09 PM

I think this is nobody knows, it may be necessary to collect databases from the central banks of all countries, but is it possible that the central bank will provide its data to us unauthenticated. Compared to Bitcoin I think there are more fiat currencies. Your question is very difficult to answer and maybe some will answer not knowing it. But this is for me naturally you ask as it may be out of curiosity.

mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:06 PM

It depends upon what you consider money. Money is different from wealth.  

The US economy generates about 20 trillion in wealth a year. Say the rest of the world produces another 40-60 trillion.  However, the value of BTC is not tied to how much capital there is in the world; nor how much wealth there is in the world. It's based upon how valuable BTC is perceived as a means of exchange and wealth storage as opposed to other options.

There are real dangers in storing your funds in BTC that cannot be avoided. Bitcoin requires a functioning world economy, a functioning electrical and telecommunications network. For example war which destroys electrical systems destroys your ability to access your funds. And, there are many other problems. BTC will never be equal to the world's wealth - even if BTC becomes the defacto payment method and money storage medium.
Esiunin

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:34:41 PM

Now in the world there are more than 150 currencies of different countries. The most popular and most common are the euro, dollar, yen and yuan. Their market share is almost 70%.

From 4.5 to 75 trillion dollars Huh
 8)detailed explanation

If we consider only cash issued in the form of coins and banknotes - they are called the M0 money supply - then the amount in all countries is equivalent to about $ 4.5 trillion. If you add current deposits to banks that change at any time to cash, this (together with cash) will be the money supply of M1, and it is about 25 trillion dollars. If you take into account also the urgent bank deposits, you get the money supply M2 - about $ 55 trillion. Money supply M3 also includes long-term deposits (for example, pension) and government bonds, it draws for 75 trillion dollars.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:43:05 PM

Honestly I don't know how much money have the world is . But I am sure that their is a lot if money here in the world that we won't count for .a money that continuously circulated In each other person . A money that every people needs in they everyday life . I can't also tell if how many bitcoin will be calculated if all money in this world will be  change in bitcoin . and if our money will be bitcoin shall it be nicer to have it or not ?? Shall be it worth it ?
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

I don’t know why you should be asking such question on how much money we have in this world. Maybe if you search on Google, you might come up with something, but one thing I’m sure is that the money in this world is too much and you can’t compare Bitcoin with that. So if you have been thinking that bitcoin is all and all, you better think twice.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:57:51 AM

I dont think that there is an agency or company that has been counting the money all over the world and if there is one i think that its going to be outdated.
Today you cant really tell on what will the bitcoin worth its fluctuating to much and its hard to predict.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:09:39 AM

funny question gan .., how much money in the world ??, I answer infinity can even buy anything agan want in this world huiiihihhhih
Yes, I agree on you. Nobody can count how much money does have in this word, even if all people count their money then add all the money they already counted, but I guess it is really not enough because money is infinite. Even the people who are working on the bank cant count this. This is really a funny question.

Yeah! This is really really funny question. And hopefully there could be a way to count the money of the whole world so that we can see also how far the bitcoin will dominate it.And in my opinion, if that is possible then the possibility of the dominion of bitcoin over the all fiat of the world will always on top as what we have seen today.
Nievs

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

Actually it's limitless ,
no one can count the money  of the whole word  ,
Renampun

Activity: 2254
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

maybe google has an answer from your question, just type in the google search "how much money are in the world"  answer would come out  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: