Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Status (SNT)=IOTA  (Read 166 times)
Aleeyou (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:19 AM

I think Status coin might go same path as IOTA, let me tell why.
It has quite big total supply, but the good news is that only half of it is in circulating supply. That`s a sign of possible growth soon.
The coin is new as well, lunched on July 2017 on exchanges.
Marker cap is big I would say.
Same goes for 24h volume.
It has been quite steady on the price, with some drops, but not like huge swings.
The technology behind it is very interesting.Rights now it`s in little bit of a dip phase in price after a growth, but I think it`s good time to buy when price is down lilt bit.
Anyways there are only my thoughts, I want to hear some opinions as well from you guys, looks interesting but only time will show.
AAAlex13377

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

dude you are right . i bought #snt on 0.25$ . now 0,6$ . i think 1 $ will soon (few days)
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

I think Status coin might go same path as IOTA, let me tell why.
It has quite big total supply, but the good news is that only half of it is in circulating supply. That`s a sign of possible growth soon.
The coin is new as well, lunched on July 2017 on exchanges.
Marker cap is big I would say.
Same goes for 24h volume.
It has been quite steady on the price, with some drops, but not like huge swings.
The technology behind it is very interesting.Rights now it`s in little bit of a dip phase in price after a growth, but I think it`s good time to buy when price is down lilt bit.
Anyways there are only my thoughts, I want to hear some opinions as well from you guys, looks interesting but only time will show.
So it's time to buy SNT ? I have to admit that you're perfect right, I have bought some in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: