Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for help to stablish a bitcoin exchange in Poland.  (Read 4576 times)
mrvision (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:08:13 AM

We're developing a high speed bitcoin exchange, but the regulations in our country are hostile to our business. We've noticed that both bitcoin-24.com and mtgox had bank accounts in Poland, so we think that maybe Poland is a bitcoin friendly jurisdiction.

We're looking for help/advice and maybe collaboration to start the business there.

anyone? Smiley
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 12:41:35 PM

PM sent Wink

Signature space available for rent.
foxoldboy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:15:22 PM

In Poland are not established rgulations for bitcoin at all : mining and trading, eschanging, so from tax point of viev You can become target for goverment tax institution. I try to mine under my own company but now body knows for what and how to pay the taxes ( I would pay VAT tax to get back taxes from may spendings). So I decide mine as a private person and I will show the earnigs in yearly tax declaration.
ashenver

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 12:50:28 PM

PM me Smiley
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 11:43:08 AM

I think the largest polish BTC exchange is bitcurex.com, try to ask them, I think they're familiar with legal regulations.

Bitalo_Maciej

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Lead developer

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 02:05:33 PM

One of popular exchanges - https://bitcoin-24.com - had their money that they stored in a polish bank seized by authorities, so I would be careful with saying that Poland is a "bitcoin friendly jurisdiction". It's only as friendly as the authorities don't know what you are doing, but if they notice you, you can easily fall into trouble.

I would suggest that you check possibilities for setting up your business in Germany, as they recently recognized Bitcoin officially, and there are some successful businesses that are operating from there.

Web wallets get hacked all the time. Computer wallets get hacked all the time as well.
Solution? Hybrid P2SH wallets - safer than your online and offline wallets combined. Check it out, store and trade your Bitcoins with ease of mind!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: