Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2321 times)
spasmadness

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:30:01 PM

Before I die I will change the world for good, hope to be able to use technology derivde from crypto innovation
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:26:20 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Before I die. I want to be a successful and happy person and I want to help people who are in trouble. Then they can live a better life.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:23:53 PM

Before I die I wan to be rich,  my family will inherit all my profits and investments from btc. I will make sure that they can still sustain their needs in life even if I'm gone.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:12:35 PM

Before i die i want to visit in other nation, i mean, i want to travel arpund the world, and before i day i want my family happy, and also before i die, im in the Lord Jesus presense, becuase he is the one who can save us from sin.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:15:06 PM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

For me, i want to become a billionaire and before i die i want to hp more people becuase i want to help other, who need help. Nad befpre i die i want to merry the one and beautiful girl in my life and travel around the world with her.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:29:22 PM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Before I die, I want to secure the future of my family first. Before I leave this earth I will assure them that they won't be having a hardtime looking for the ways to live. I would want them to experience luxury. I would want to accomplish my goals and dreams in life. I would want to do the things that are memorable. I want to leave a name that is worth remembering.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:29:34 PM

Before I die I want to accomplish things for my family. I can rest peacefully if I know that my family will never experience hunger and poverty. I want to provide for my family for as long as I can and I don't want them to have money issues in the future. I hate to leave this world if my family will suffer. I hope its not my time yet, I want to see my kids become adult and have family.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:11:41 PM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Before i die, i wish on that day that i am already satisfied in everything. And on that day, i will make sure that i have done all the tasks here on Earth before i leave. And make my family proud.

bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:12:53 PM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
If I die I want to see banks that lend money without paying interest, all the houses are like mansions, all people have money in hand, I want to be on the moon watching the left land a week, before dying I want to change half the earth
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

This all sounds very noble, but in the process I would recommend you to have also some fun Smiley

Yes that's true. We also need to have some fun before we die. For me, I just hope that before I die I already fulfilled my dreams for my family like providing everything they need and what I want them to have. I want them to experience a life full of richness and love and also travelling around the world. I want to give them a car that they dreamed the most to have.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:29:24 PM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
I will make sure my family faces no difficulties in life, I will give them all the possible items and mainly make sure they can be self sufficient. I want them to have the highest quality of living and tour the world with them, btc will help me afford all the things I never thought I could buy on my own income.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:40:30 PM

Every person has their own goals in life before they die they all want to achieve their goals and live a happy life but what has that to do with bitcoins economics column .Well man your dream is so funny to see all person earn below $2 is something which never going to happen as the world is moving forward such days as your dream will never happen .Its good to have such dreams but it is not practical as long as the government of the particular country make it a rule.  Grin

todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:04:25 PM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Yes, anyone will die, before I die I also want to do something for the earth and the rest, may legitimize Bitcoin and make it a legitimate business transaction, and I also want more people to know Bitcoin, can expand or participate in improving the level of Bitcoin development, make it grow stronger...

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:11:19 PM

before I die, I want to see every countries in the world accept bitcoin, no more banned. I want to see everyone in the world know about bitcoin and bitcoin price reach $ 200k or more. before I die I want to have some house, some cars, travel around the world, have a lot money for the future and I want to have a happy life with my family..
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:22:41 PM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

In this world we need money to have everything in life to survive in this world. But before l die l want to have savings for my Children. Because l am a single mom nobody will look for my children as l do, so if possible l will ask God permit not too die soon,until l settle all for my kids, because my children needs me.And many people hoping on me, they need me so l have to work hard for them.l will give all l can as long as l am strong because my life is only for my family.
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

Before I die, I want to achieve success in my life, so I can make people happy that I love very much.
in addition I also want to be able to send their children to high school.
besides I also inggin performing pilgrimage to the holy ground
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

Before I die, I want to get my degree and get my professional licence.
Help my family. Help my relatives. Help those in need.
Live a worthy life and a memorable life.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

I think before I die I want to build first my own house and travel to some countries I wanted to, that's why I keep my self active to bitcoin for way of earnings to make my money grow.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

Before I die I wan to be rich,  my family will inherit all my profits and investments from btc. I will make sure that they can still sustain their needs in life even if I'm gone.

Give my family a good life, having financial freedom on everything, leave them an investment that will surely gain profit as well as asset. Before I die, I want to make sure that I can leave them without a problem on money where to get it to live and I don't want them to experience what I've been experiencing today. I want a big change for may family before I come to leave this world.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

You maybe hate banks because they are centralized, but don't forget that banks give protection to the people.

Think about it like that, if we didn't have any banks, and we would use only crypto currencies, the only thing someone would need to steal your whole stash of money would be a string of characters.

Nowdays, even if someone steals your bank account name and password, he won't be able to steal your money as bank transactions are reverseable.

There are a lot of benefits from storing funds at a centralized bank, as there are a lot of benefits from storing funds at a decentralized system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: